Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ministry of Finance Cancels Currency Service Section

IQD=freedom

23 minutes ago, navira said:

6ly410, did u see the article that mrunlikely posted, the BTI report?(the dinar revalued at 1.19 in 2012)...now look at the current rate(1190 dinar per dollar)...hmmm...then the CBI twin site got suspended...and this site too posted by iqdfreedom

Cheers to both of you for keeping our hopes up! Getting slaughtered in crypto today! Would be nice to have some revalued Dinar with crypto at these prices! I would back up the truck

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Getting slaughtered in crypto today! 

This could be good though.. imagine when the dinar goes up..we would be able to buy a lot of cheap crypto before the take off..just saying... let’s go dinar..time for real banking..

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 8

46 minutes ago, navira said:

6ly410, did u see the article that mrunlikely posted, the BTI report?(the dinar revalued at 1.19 in 2012)...now look at the current rate(1190 dinar per dollar)...hmmm...then the CBI twin site got suspended...and this site too posted by iqdfreedom

So clever, ya I got it. It's ready for the decial point adjustment. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

Yea... interesting... champagne is ready haha

2 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Didn´t you open your bottle 2 weeks ago?  It has to be flat by now.

He Had A Slight Mishap At The ATM While Checking For Lower Denoms ! :o 

Related image

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 10

1 hour ago, IQD=freedom said:

Would it be illegal for me to say after the dinar revalues, we all invest 100k in the same crypto, causing it to spike...then others will invest as the rate goes even higher and then we all cash out? 😉

Let's do it. Are there regulations about that yet? If so I guess we can't let anyone in on it. 😂

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Cheers to both of you for keeping our hopes up! Getting slaughtered in crypto today! Would be nice to have some revalued Dinar with crypto at these prices! I would back up the truck

NEPatriotsfan1, I'm right there with you. Waiting and hoping dinar jumps before the crypto market takes off again. That would be the best thing ever!

• Thanks 3

https://cbi.iq/

i know this is rumors but I went to the CBI website and I was looking for the currency auction results. I couldn't find a link on the home page anywhere that sent me to that page, which has been there in the past. I was hoping some of you might hit the link and go have a look to see if I missed it ( highly plausible since I have not finished my first cup of coffee yet) . I always remembered the CBI as having a running list of auction results that could be viewed with a click. Curios to see what you guys/gals come up with.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, mr.unlikely said:

https://cbi.iq/

i know this is rumors but I went to the CBI website and I was looking for the currency auction results. I couldn't find a link on the home page anywhere that sent me to that page, which has been there in the past. I was hoping some of you might hit the link and go have a look to see if I missed it ( highly plausible since I have not finished my first cup of coffee yet) . I always remembered the CBI as having a running list of auction results that could be viewed with a click. Curios to see what you guys/gals come up with.

Here it is:

June 21, 2018

Foreign Currency Selling Window for 24/6/2018 that performed on 21/6/2018

Announcement No.(3726)

Sale Date - 24/6/2018 that performed on 21/6/2018

Details
  Amount
Total sale for the purpose of strengthen outside assets (Transfers and credits)
Total sale cash
Total sale  amount

Note:

• Selling price of remittance money to bank accounts outside is (1190) ID for each Dollar.
  • Cash selling price is (1190) ID for each Dollar.

Maybe an anomaly with testing going on???!!! :o

We'll see!!!

In The Mean Time....................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!
:rodeo:   :pirateship:
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

On 6/21/2018 at 5:51 PM, climber7 said:

For the life of me I cannot figure out why someone would post a "laughing emoji" for this--and many other posts--that aren't laughing matters.

Either someone isn't taking this investment seriously (and should just leave) or they don't have a clue in life

Is there any way to see who posts what emojis on threads? 

How can anyone at this point take this seriously.  I mean after you have been in this for 14 years it just becomes a running joke. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jordan1 said:

How can anyone at this point take this seriously.  I mean after you have been in this for 14 years it just becomes a running joke. 

Bare in mind its been pointed out rebuilding a war torn nation on the average takes 30 yrs.Anything remotely in the next couple years would be a blessing.

Yes they reopened their banks but the value never officially went down. I've researched it and That's what I found out. People were thinking the value was going to go down so they sold their Kuwaiti dinar for pennies on the dollar because at the time they needed food and provisions, then the value was reinstated at the same value as before they were invaded by Saddam. The people who were in Kuwait and were able to buy the Dinar from the Kuwaitis at that time were the only ones who made any money on it.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

Yes they reopened their banks but the value never officially went down. I've researched it and That's what I found out. People were thinking the value was going to go down so they sold their Kuwaiti dinar for pennies on the dollar because at the time they needed food and provisions, then the value was reinstated at the same value as before they were invaded by Saddam. The people who were in Kuwait and were able to buy the Dinar from the Kuwaitis at that time were the only ones who made any money on it.

Thank you Rmc! This seems more confusing than once thought!