Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

President Donald Trump Gives AMAZING Speech at Duluth Minnesota Rally

God Bless  you  Master Yota for bringing this. I just finished watching and was really touched by the power and the emotion involved. But what really caught my eye was in the end when he started talking about how we spent and I quote,"7 trillion dollars in the Middle East". Then he made this statement, " It's all coming back ".

that is pretty doggone telling if you ask me.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Cut all the foreign aid going to the countries that are trying to flood our country will illegals.

Why not punish the companies hiring them??? I know here in the southeast the carpet mills are filled with illegals. So are the landscaping companies... I saw yesterday an Ohio meat processing plant was raided with 146 of them... Where are the fines??? Most of us don't break the speeding laws because we don't want to pay the tickets...

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Good point BA, there are many ways to solve this problem and my take would be to explore all of them and use a combination to stop illegal immigration, but unfortunately neither party seems to want to do this. The Repubs want the money from companies that employ that cheap labor and the Dems want the votes from the welfare they give them, so nothing gets done, as we watch our tax money being flushed down the drain along with our country.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nstoolman1 said:

Cut all the foreign aid going to the countries that are trying to flood our country will illegals.

Cut all social benefits to illegals.

Use that money for the wall.

Bam

Done deal.

But in the end we, the American taxpayers, will still be paying for it....Reeks of one of those "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor" broken promises....It makes all those throngs of DJT supporters screaming MEXICO, whenever he asks them who's gonna pay, look pretty silly.  As always just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A response to BA:

https://uncooperativeblogger.wordpress.com/2007/10/31/the-bird-feeder-analogy/

The Bird Feeder Analogy

I bought a bird feeder. I hung it on my back porch and filled it with birdseed. What a beauty of a bird feeder it was,

as I filled it lovingly with seed. Within a week we had hundreds of birds taking advantage of the continuous flow of

free and easily accessible food.But then the birds started building nests in the boards of the patio, above the table,

and next to the barbecue. Then came the poop! It was everywhere, on the patio tile, the chairs, the table…everywhere!

Then some of the birds turned mean. They would dive bomb me and try to peck me even though I had fed them out of

my own pocket. The other birds were boisterous and loud. They sat on the feeder and squawked and screamed at all hours

of the day and night and demanded that I fill it when it got low on food. After a while, I couldn’t even sit on my own back

porch anymore. So I took down the bird feeder and in three days the birds were gone. I cleaned up their mess and took down

the many nests they had built all over the patio. Soon, the back yard was like it used to be…quiet, serene and no one demanding their rights to a free meal.

Now let’s see…..

Our government gives out free food, subsidized housing, free medical care, and free education and allows anyone born here to be an automatic citizen.

Then the illegals came by the tens and hundreds of thousands, millions. Suddenly our taxes went up to pay for free services; apartments are housing 5 families; you have to wait 6 hours to be seen by an emergency room doctor; your child’s 2nd grade class is behind other schools because half the class doesn’t speak English. Corn Flakes now come in a bilingual box; I have to ‘press one’ to hear my bank talk to me in English, and people waving flags other than ‘Old Glory’ are squawking and screaming in the streets, demanding more rights and free liberties. When asked why they breed like cockroaches, the reply is that it is a cultural thing.

For Shabs

Pay once, cry once.

Fix it now and don't pay more later.

We as Americans should pay for our Nations security.

Otherwise you will have people out there taking their right to security to a level we don't want to see.

People will be on the border picking off people as they cross. 

Americans fighting Americans. 

People attacking a person for their skin color. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

We as Americans should pay for our Nations security.

Great point... Also as Americans we should hold our congress, president and corporations accountable... Remember the big crash and how banks nearly killed America... Did you hear of any bankster going to jail?? Maybe I missed it. What I saw was our government reward them by deregulation so they can do it again... which they are. We hear daily how companies are raided for hiring illegals. Do we see any getting criminally charged.. I haven't maybe I missed it. Our government rewards them with tax cuts... Giant multi-nationals are paying a lower tax rate than you and I... The problem certainly lies with the corrupt system we have. About 30 years ago they changed campaign financing laws and corporations were allowed to contribute... That was the end of our system... I have been in meetings with national candidates who have said, "my constituents can give $500 but companies can give thousands, who should we listen too"?

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2