Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mailman - SHABS SAID WHEN THE DINAR HIT THE MARKET THE INITIAL RATE WAS TO BE ON PAR WITH THE DOLLAR !

DinarThug

8 hours ago, Karsten said:

I have figured on exchanging between $200,000 - 300,000if and when it RI/RV to $1.20 or there abouts.......Just to get what I need taken care ofand I will set on the rest of what I have and watch what happens.

Karsten

Im not going over 4 notes UNLESS other factors come into play which are unknown at the moment 

• Upvote 1

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 10:16 PM, Rmc10 said:

That's what I've been saying. RV/RI then float.

Cut it out. You're making me giddy. I've been preaching that since 2010. That make us both gurus. Pat yourself on the back. LOL. And an emerald to go with your coffee. :twothumbs:

• Like 2

20 hours ago, DinarThug said:

…. Before Luigi Started Building A Gurus Hall Of Fame Out Of Lincoln Logs For All Of Them ...

Just waiting for the instructions....while GOI starts the recount of 11 million election ballots.

Wonder who will finish first??? :lol:

Related image
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

On 6/20/2018 at 9:08 PM, DinarThug said:

CNN. Broadcasting In Gluten Free Clown Shoes - Come Smell My Gluten Free Feet !

59 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

DT, ya smell like money!

I Also Have The Letters ‘TGIF’ Written On My Clown Shoes - Which Of Course Stands For ‘Toes Go In First’ ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 2

they are on an accelerated pace to push this thing through.

My font doesn't go large enough for the "WOW" I want to put in here.  From 2004 (or maybe even earlier) until now (2018)/14 years, at least, is an accelerated pace???  Let's hope they get to lightening speed, 186,000 mi per second, and then maybe it will be done by 2030.  I will need to pay for my assisted living by then.  Or my kids will need the cash to bury me.  NOT  I'm getting donated to Science.  Any takers out there?  Wanna try to find out what could possibly go on in my cranium?  One hint,  it can be pretty scary.

How's that for a ramble on post?  Maybe I need that assist a little sooner than I thought.

DW Out

Animal Out

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, King Bean said:

Just hoping that when Mrs. Thug calls you her fun guy...…..

she's not spelling it F-U-N-G-I.   :lol:

Related image

Are U Kidding - U Should See What All Of Our Fooling Around Gets Us Into ! :o 

Image result for funny ronald mcdonald baby picture

• Haha 3

6-22-2018  Newshound Guru BobTheTaxMan 

The sanctions that were imposed on the CBI had been taken off and what people may not realize is that the Central Bank of Iran (not Iraq) have been siphoning U.S. Dollars from the CBI into Iran

Well the Central Bank of Iraq was approached by the U.S. government saying,

hey this doesn’t help us…this isn’t going to work and you’re still under sanctions.”  

So the CBI says we see what you’re saying so they shut them off [Iran]

if you would have watched the news you would have seen where the Central Bank of Iran had sanctions imposed upon it and the flow of money going to them got cut off because the Central Bank of Iraq said nope we’re done.  

One week later the sanctions that were imposed [On the CBI} since clear back in the 90’s (since the invasion of Kuwait) are now gone.  

The CBI is fully functional.  

It has the ability to do everything it needs to do…

• Upvote 3

6-22-2018   Newshound Guru Don961  

"Iraq discloses designs for redenominated banknotes slated for July 2013"    

Were they poised to do this in 2013??? ...

did DRS [Dr. Shabibi] and the CBI have everything ready to launch??...oh yes!!!... ...

this article came out in July 2012...  

"The independence of the CBI suffered a setback in January 2011 when former Prime Minister al-Maliki won a court ruling that placed independent institutions,

including the CBI,

under the control of the cabinet. In January 2012, the CBI raised the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar to $1.19, 

causing a huge crisis that led the Supreme Judicial Council to issue an arrest warrant for CBI governor Sinan al-Shabibi in October 2012 on charges of corruption." 

It was that close!!!...imo.

• Upvote 1

On 6/21/2018 at 9:44 AM, DinarThug said:

Yep - It’s The Same Mailman That Used To Do Chat’s With Med ! ;) 

Of Course That Was Back During The Pioneer Golden Age For Gurus Over Half A Decade Ago - And Before Luigi Started Building A Gurus Hall Of Fame Out Of Lincoln Logs For All Of Them ...

Chats with Medick. Seems like a lifetime ago.

Sounds like the Mailman is still trying to deliver. LOL

• Haha 1

6-22-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru tman23  

The truth of the matter is Iraq has plans to implement monetary reform and get off the additional 3 zero money system. ...

THE FIRST THING YOU WILL SEE HAPPEN...

The Introduction of the new currency... 

This is NOT A TURN ON THE ATM EVENT AND RELEASE THE NEW CURRENCY NOTES...

THIS WILL BE AN EDUCATIONAL PROCESS.

They will introduce and describe the new currency notes and security features to EVERYONE...

EVERYONE WILL SEE THE START OF THE EDUCATIONAL PROCESS AT THE SAME TIME ON THE NEW CURRENCY AND NOT JUST INSIDE OF IRAQ...

PEOPLE TRAVEL TO IRAQ AND EXCHANGE TO USE THEIR CURRENCY SO THE WORLD WILL KNOW OF THIS CURRENCY NOT JUST IRAQI'S... 

This is an exact statement made in Iraq

"The new currency must come first as a prelude to lifting the 3 zeros from the currency notes"...

Make SENSE?  AND 3 zero notes will never ever FLOAT...

• Upvote 1

On 6/21/2018 at 9:44 AM, DinarThug said:

Yep - It’s The Same Mailman That Used To Do Chat’s With Med ! ;) 

Of Course That Was Back During The Pioneer Golden Age For Gurus Over Half A Decade Ago - And Before Luigi Started Building A Gurus Hall Of Fame Out Of Lincoln Logs For All Of Them ...

DT I think you meant stinkin logs! 💩

13 hours ago, DinarThug said:

6-22-2018  Newshound Guru BobTheTaxMan 

The sanctions that were imposed on the CBI had been taken off and what people may not realize is that the Central Bank of Iran (not Iraq) have been siphoning U.S. Dollars from the CBI into Iran

Well the Central Bank of Iraq was approached by the U.S. government saying,

hey this doesn’t help us…this isn’t going to work and you’re still under sanctions.”  

So the CBI says we see what you’re saying so they shut them off [Iran]

if you would have watched the news you would have seen where the Central Bank of Iran had sanctions imposed upon it and the flow of money going to them got cut off because the Central Bank of Iraq said nope we’re done.  

One week later the sanctions that were imposed [On the CBI} since clear back in the 90’s (since the invasion of Kuwait) are now gone.  

The CBI is fully functional.  

It has the ability to do everything it needs to do…

Didn't the CBI also shut down 4 banks/trading companies from having any further involvement in Dollar exchanges?  They were reportedly 4 pipelines to Iran.

• Upvote 2

6-23-2018  Newshound Guru Breitling  People are always asking,

Is this going to be a slow float or is it going to be fast?”  

I think there is going to be a hard revaluation and it goes up from there.  

But what if there is a small float in-between?  

It doesn’t mean anything.  

They are going to have to add a real value to their currency.  

Otherwise they are not going to be able to financially make it.  

They can maintain, but their country is going to come apart…

I think it’s coming down the road fast…

• Upvote 2

And So Where Is President Davis On This ? :o 

Probably Still Passed Out Under His Bar Stool From Last Nite ...

Is Canada a safe haven for corrupt Iranian officials and their money?

June 14 2018 02:04 PM

The Trudeau government has been under heavy fire lately for its continued pursuit of re-establishing diplomatic ties with Iran, but a shift may be underway. On Monday, several members of the Liberal caucus were strongly supportive of a Conservative motion that calls for, among other things, an immediate cessation of any negotiations to restore diplomatic relations with the Islamic Republic and a prompt designation of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) as a listed terrorist entity under the Criminal Code. They called on their colleagues to vote in favour of this motion. The vote takes place Tuesday afternoon.

Liberal support for this motion would be a welcome and commendable change in policy. The Iranian regime has not ceased its terrorist sponsorship, human rights abuses and incitement to hatred, and does not deserve to be rewarded with a normalized relationship with Canada.

A less examined angle of the Iran file was highlighted recently as the House of Commons Finance Committee undertook a review of Canada’s anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing legislation.

The term “snow washing” came up during these committee hearings, which refers to the process of laundering money and making suspect transactions appear legitimate by leveraging Canada’s international credibility and sound economy. Bring your dirty money to Canada, the idea goes, and it will become white as snow.

Witnesses were called to present their viewpoints, including one of the authors of this article.

Many agreed that the opacity of corporate registration in Canada is a significant inducement to snow washing. As explained by attorney Mora Johnson, “Anyone can start a company in Canada. It costs about $200 and the owner of the company can remain completely anonymous.”  There is no requirement to register the true beneficial owners of a private company registered in this country. Consequently, money laundering, tax evasion, and the stashing of proceeds of crime can easily occur.

When a shell company with unknown owners buys expensive real estate in Vancouver or Toronto, many questions arise. “Is it a wealthy person who earned that money? Or is it the Hells Angels?” Johnson asked. “An Iranian or North Korean under UN sanctions? We have no idea.”

Shahin Mirkhan, appearing before the committee, went so far to say: “I’m sure you will direct FINTRAC [the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada] to check out the Iranian government officials who have dual citizenship in Canada. They are achieving money laundering to Canada from Dubai, Europe, and everywhere else.”

In Iran, it is no secret that Canada is viewed as a premiere destination for illicit wealth and its owners. One need look no further than the former CEO of Bank Melli, the largest state-owned bank in Iran, who fled to Canada after the judiciary sought to arrest him for his role in embezzling billions of dollars. This bank had been sanctioned at one time by the U.S. Treasury for providing financial services to Tehran’s nuclear and ballistic missile programs. It additionally provided services to Iran’s IRGC-Quds Force, a listed terrorist entity in Canada.

Iranian press has also reported that an unnamed employee at Tehran’s oil ministry stole tens of millions of dollars over a decade, and fled to Canada right after an arrest warrant was issued for him. He was reportedly a Canadian permanent resident.

Guidy Mamann, a well-known Canadian immigration lawyer, tells us that Iranian regime officials are likely coming to Canada through the Quebec investor stream or through the refugee system. For the latter, it would be relatively easy, Mamann suggests, for an Iranian official to claim that he fell out of favour with the government or the religious police, and to get landing under Canada’s refugee protection laws. The official could also lie by withholding the information that he is a government official. The next step is the application for permanent residency (PR) status. The PR application for refugees does not tend to inquire deeply about money and assets, and even if questions are asked, Canadian officials may not check to ensure truthfulness. The refugee brings with him his money – until then perhaps sitting in a Swiss account.

Under Quebec’s investor stream, high net worth foreigners can apply for permanent residency in exchange for making a $1.2 million investment in Quebec. While other provinces have investor-style classes too, Quebec reportedly has the fewest safeguards.

It is also fairly easy to come to Canada as a student. One applies online and provides the required biometric information. Proof of funds must be shown, but there are no questions about whether that money was illicitly obtained. Upon graduating, the foreign student can apply for a three-year work permit. Mamann notes that such a person is virtually guaranteed to receive landing after obtaining one year of work experience and barring a medical or criminal problem. With permanent residency, the individual can also become the recipient of his/her parents’ funds of unknown provenance.

The Canadian immigration and financial supervisory systems should create a database to ensure that corrupt officials, politically connected businessmen, and human rights violators from systemically corrupt foreign states, such as Iran, are not able to use Canada as a money-laundering base and safe haven. Notably, this will also be helpful for identifying those individuals who ought to be subject to Magnitsky sanctions in Canada.

Surely, preventing such criminals from exploiting our system is a goal we can all agree on. Liberal support for today’s motion could signal an important step in this direction.

This article was originally published by Toronto Sun. Sheryl Saperia is Director of Policy for Canada at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, where Saeed Ghasseminejad is an Iran Research Fellow.

link

3 hours ago, davis411 said:

Haha

canada is a safe haven for all

our govt even pays terrorest 

for just coming here

and how they have been wronged

trust me

this is not a joke

canada is a joke

we leave our own on the streets to die

Same here in the States. There are more rights and deals for non citizen than for citizens.  

• Upvote 6