Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Float...No Float...OK, Who's Right.

Luigi1

Luigi asks...

Float...No Float...OK, Who's right.

6-19-2018   Newshound Guru Whitelions   Question:  "How are you going to control inflation when large sums of money come into a country if you're not going to float your currency?"  [reference Guru Kaperoni post 6-19-18]   In answer to [Guru] Kaperoni... According to the C.B.I People that have Dinar all over the world will bring it to there local banks and exchange it to their countrys currency ( they have 2 years to turn it in ). Their Local Banks will sell it to their country's Central Banks and they can hold it up to 10 years.  From there the C.B.I. can call in the bills as they need them OR the Central Bank that is holding the bills can can exchange them at their leisure depending on the rate if it is up or down. AND before you get all bent out of shape...ALL Currency's around the world go up and down on a daily basis and NONE of them are on a FLOAT and remember the C.B.I. said NO FLOAT. I hope this helps you .

6-19-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Over the last couple of years there are more than 10 articles talking about floating the Iraq dinar. There is only one article that talks about the timing is not right to float the Iraqi dinar. My money is on the directives from the IMF, Iraq will float it is the only option.  By definition moving to a more liberal exchange rate regime is moving to a float. Monetary policy is not a random act. Changing exchange rate regimes going from a peg to a float Etc all have individual purposes...they are used to stabilize economies or combat inflation.  Iraq is expecting a large influx of capital ...some say it's going to be the wild west of the Middle East this will put severe pressure on the financial system of the CBI.  The recourse is get off the peg move to a float to combat the pressure allowing the currency to rise and value. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

There are  more than 10 articles talking about floating the Dinar.

@kaperoni

1h1 hour ago

Over the last couple of years there are more than 10 articles talking about floating the Iraq dinar. There is only one article that talks about the timing is not right to float the Iraqi dinar. My money is on the directives from the IMF, Iraq will float it is the only option.

b819101f7f968e22cf7db6bd60495a51_bigger.gifMichael Kaperoni‏ 

@kaperoni

1h1 hour ago

By definition moving to a more liberal exchange rate regime is moving to a float.

@kaperoni

1h1 hour ago

Monetary policy is not a random act. Changing exchange rate regimes going from a peg to a float Etc all have individual purposes they are used to stabilize economies or combat inflation

@kaperoni

1h1 hour ago

Iraq is expecting a large influx of capital some say it's going to be the wild west of the Middle East this will put severe pressure on the financial system of the CBI.The recourse is get off the peg move to a float to combat the pressure allowing the currency to rise and value.

@kaperoni

29m29 minutes ago

I saw today that someone posted that they expected Iraq to get into the WTO soon it's not happening but a year-and-a-half ago the WTO told Iraq until they reduce the dependence on oil there's no chance I believe the number they said was 70%.

@kaperoni

29m29 minutes ago

Iraq has a long ways to go before they're ready for the WTO.

@kaperoni

28m28 minutes ago

The reference of the WTO in itself does encourage currency reform which is a good thing.

24m24 minutes ago

In other words before Iraq gets in the WTO they're going to need a private sector and begin to produce exports that will reduce the dependence on oil then they'll be ready for the WTO
Edited by Markinsa
Removed Links | see forum rules
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

6-19-2018   Newshound Guru Whitelions   Question: 

6-19-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Over the last couple of years

I Think That They’re Both White-Lyin’ ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

I read that earlier and it appears Guru's don't like getting their opinions questioned between themselves......I guess more so Honor among Thieves and in this case Liars. Story Tellers, BS Spreaders  and Pumpers........Good thing none of us can poise our questions directly to them.

I wonder who will jump into the fray next......The Goat, Delta Frank or WS and who's side they will take?

I have also noticed a few kicking the can into 2019 before anything can happen.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, idplzr said:

They need to $h!t or get off the pot so we can see if it’s a floater. Either way coming from these guys it’s gonna stink. 

Call the medical examiner!!!!!  WE GOT A FLOATER!!!!!!  :jester:

SR

• Haha 1

Kaperoni is really in self imposed exile, living on a house boat ( yup, a floater) somewhere in the Arctic ocean.

He has one of his lackeys re-run his first two articles from 2003.....over and over and over and over and...…………

Related image
  • Haha 2

On 6/21/2018 at 12:10 AM, mr.unlikely said:

If only it was maliki face down in a pool of ruby colored water. Hmmm that sounded mean... ahhh what the heck Im standing by the first sentence.

To right there Mr.U.  1000% agreed.  But his time is limited so we should get to see him next to his good bud Sadam in the not to distant future.

SR