Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Dinar card is ready to use you.

8 minutes ago, Butifldrm said:

Here is also a very interesting article which shows just some of the money that Iraq has frozen abroad. 

$ 100 billion in the ownership of Iraq

Date: June 3, 2016

BAGHDAD - 

Iraq has the name of his government 's $ 100 billion reserved in the bank jp morgan chase the American.

Appears we need a recalculation by Laidback!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Oh here's another good one to ponder on, especially when they talk about chunky money!

BANKS

Expert: The volume of funds frozen in Iraq 70 trillion dinars

April 22, 2014

Younis Mohammed

A financial expert confirms the existence of about 70 trillion Iraqi dinars as frozen funds in banks and official and civil institutions that the government can invest in development projects. 

In an interview with Radio Free Iraq, the expert says the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, who served as deputy to the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq in the past that 30 trillion dinars of those funds exist government banks have accumulated from the surpluses of previous years as a result of non - implementation of government institutions full investment plans, as well as 40 trillion dinars In the form of deposits with governmental and non-governmental organizations. 

However, a member of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri, for his part, shows that the funds of budget surpluses are not considered frozen, but are revolving funds in favor of the government, excluding that the funds of budget surpluses have an impact on the Iraqi economy in terms of increasing the rate of inflation, Pumped into the domestic market.

The economic expert Majid al-Suri said that the government resorted to the use of surplus funds of previous budgets outside the budget framework as a result of the absence of the final accounts of the general budgets that the government must submit at the end of each year, pointing out that a large proportion of that money was disbursed to state employees. Only a small part of it has been recovered as a result of the economic problems plaguing Iraq, which are resolved according to decisions that he described as "improvised". 

The Union of Arab private banks warned earlier in the repercussions of the continued non-utilization of surplus budget funds on the Iraqi economy, calling on the Iraqi government to invest this money in solving several economic problems, perhaps the most prominent housing crisis.

https://www.iraqhurr.org/a/25358115.html

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

23 minutes ago, nannab said:

Have a good night Butiflgtm  :twothumbs:

17 minutes ago, skeetdog said:

Daaaamn....This would put some liquidity back into the Iraqi economy....

G'nite SkeetDog - And Sweet Dreams About Running To The Bank ! :o 

Image result for funny sleep gif

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

6 hours ago, Carrello said:

LB, thank you. Question, please: Do you know where/if the gold reserves fall into the currency value equation. The last I recall Iraq had 90+ tonnes of gold in reserves.

Thanks, now back to the hammock 😎

Carrello, nice to see you.!

Money Supply and Gold

Many analysts claim that the changes in the money supply drive the price of gold. It is believed that more money relative to a fixed supply of the yellow metal leads to a higher gold price and vice-versa. The standard explanation goes as follows: since inflation is caused by an increase in the money supply, and since gold is a hedge against inflation, money supply growth positively affects the price of gold. However, in reality, the relationship between money supply and gold is not so simple. Gold may serve as a monetary pumping hedge only when there is a relatively high and accelerating pace of money supply growth, flowing into consumer goods rather than asset markets .

4 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Was thinking about you on Father's Day.  Had a Castaway, Long Board, Big Wave, and a Hot Rock.  Oh   let's get that RV to 1 to 1. 

My friend CF,  hope you had a good Father's Day?

Yesterday the waves were perfect for Longboard, I had a 3 hours surf session.... The best Father's Day present.... Go $1:1+

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Laid Back

• Om sai Ram
  • Laid Back

The Dinar Is So Massively Undervalued That Hammock Boy Can Prove It In His Sleep ! :o 

Go Hammock Boy !

Go All Nite Siesta Fiestas !

Tonight Hammock Boy’s Gonna Party Like He’s Been Sleeping Since 1999 ! :mexican:

Clown, you got that right amigo:twothumbs: nice to see you, hope you're doing well?

Go clown

Go laugh 

Go $1:1+

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

G'nite SkeetDog - And Sweet Dreams About Running To The Bank ! :o 

Image result for funny sleep gif

And G'nite President Davis - Who Dreams Of Becoming A Rock Star ! :o 

Related image

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, Synopsis said:

On thing to note: Recently (last couple days) the CBI was doing the currency conversions for MasterCard for citizens purchases made in other Countries. I think this is HUGE where the CBI is now "authorized" (no longer under sanctions) to do so!!! "International" "SUDDENLY"???!!!

Exciting times..

• Upvote 1

On 6/13/2018 at 4:02 PM, Botzwana said:

Tlar did not disappear.  I am in a private email group with him.  He just does not publically put out his views anymore.  He still posts however.  I love his stuff.

7 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

a private email group I am with said this today...

Between now and July 1st.  This thing is ready to explode.

Is This Ur Group With Tlar-vy Wallbanger Who Got Banned From Here And Who Kaperoni Said Downs A Fifth Of Bourbon Every Night ? :o 

Not That There’s Anything Wrong With That ! :cheesehead:

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Is This Ur Group With Tlar-vy Wallbanger Who Got Banned From Here And Who Kaperoni Said Downs A Fifth Of Bourbon Every Night ? :o 

I don't remember hearing about the fifth of bourbon, but I do remember Tlar posted that he had a confidential source high up in government.  He posted for a long while all the nonsense this guy was telling him and then he found out the guy was a sham.  Yes, it was going to happen any time now, and that was a couple of years ago.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I don't remember hearing about the fifth of bourbon

Kaperoni (Who’s Been Banned Twice From DV - The 2nd Time Under The Phony Name Of Katie45) Threw Tlar Under The Bus Here On DV Using His Alias ‘Katie45’ - Right After He Had Just Banned Tlar From His Own Site ! :o 

• Haha 3

Oil and natural gas in the Iraqi economy

Tuesday 19 June 2018

We discussed in the first part about the number of universities and institutes, which will be attached to the schedules of their preparation and preparation of their annual outputs. The projects that these competencies and human resources can manage in the correct scientific way .. 

Here we talk about natural resources in Iraq, mainly oil and natural gas, then sulfur, phosphates and raw materials that enter many other industries such as iron, steel, cement, medicines, sugar, textiles, ceramics, building materials and bricks. 

Iraq will have the largest oil reserves in the world after Saudi Arabia, and Iraq's oil reserves account for about 10.7 percent of the world's total reserves. 

According to data from the Iraqi Oil Ministry, the country has about 530 oil fields, 

The data confirms the drilling of about 115 oil fields, estimated reserves of about 311 billion barrels, 

Iraq also contains 415 unexplored fields, whose reserves exceed 215 billion barrels. This figure may have escalated significantly after the discovery of the Najma field south of Mosul. A reserve discovery in Majnoon fields east of Basra. 

We will mention the areas of concentration of the most important oil fields, 

Northern Rumaila Field: The ninth largest oil field in the world, containing 663 productive wells, 

Majnoon oil field: Located in the eastern province of Basra produces 100 thousand barrels, 

Omar River Field: Located in the province of Basra, 

West Qurna field: one of the largest oil fields in Iraq, contains an inventory of at least 24 billion barrels, and produces 300 thousand barrels per day. 

Zubayr Field: Located in Al-Zubayr in the province of Basra produces 220 thousand barrels per day 

Kirkuk field: The fifth largest field in the world in terms of capacity, located in the city of Kirkuk, contains more than 330 productive wells,

Field of East Baghdad: The production of twenty thousand barrels per day, and estimated total production of 120 thousand barrels per day. 

Star field: Located in the province of Nineveh, south of Mosul and the rate of production to more than 100 thousand barrels per day 

Gharraf Field: Located in the district of Rifai, currently producing more than 100 thousand barrels per day through 18 oil wells. 
Iraq's production today is estimated at more than four million barrels a day, and this figure will accept an increase to 10 million barrels per day once the security and political situation in Iraq stabilizes. 

As for natural gas associated with oil 

According to the US Energy Report, Iraq is ranked tenth in the world in terms of proven reserves of associated natural gas and gas, and 70% of it is located in the province of Basra in southern Iraq. 

Iraqi gas quantities are estimated at 112 trillion cubic feet, 2/3 of which are available with oil reserves in Kirkuk and the south of Ben Omar field, Madjoun, and Salaya in Nasiriyah, Rumaila, West Qurna and Zubayr, while 20% of gas reserves are located in areas where there are no fields Which is concentrated in the north, Bjambur, Chamchamal, Bay Hassan, Ajeel, Baba Karkar, Qasim Omar, Mansuriya and Akkas in Anbar. 

The presence of such reserves of gas is considered to be the second most important carbohydrate resource after the oil in the country, where Iraq can directly produce for domestic consumption first, and to export second through the Northwest ports where Turkey to join the Nabucco line through the Iran-Europe gas pipeline. 

The Arab gas project, which will transport gas from the Akas fields in Anbar province via Syria to the Turkish border and then to Europe, was intended, but these projects are now halted due to the current situation and instability. 

The sisterly State of Qatar is one of the first countries to increase its income 

The Iraqi economy is capable of growing rapidly if the infrastructure and sound intentions are available to exploit these natural resources in a sound scientific manner and with the hands and talents of Iraq exclusively and transfer the funds of these wealth after exporting to the balance to support the other national industry in all fields mentioned previously according to the new economic map that will make Iraq In the field of major industrialized countries. 

This wealth is a blessing from the grace of God to this people, who did not benefit from them correctly, like the neighboring countries, especially the brothers in the Gulf States who were able to build their countries and the reconstruction and the services of their people. 

Political stability in Iraq, especially the region in general, is very closely related to the advancement of economic reality. 

And that the human resources in Iraq will have the greatest asset in the investment of these natural resources correctly. And that such wealth has a huge return as it is part of the industrial uses in energy projects, especially in the generation of electricity, which is the main nerve of all industries and small and large enterprises.

link

• Upvote 5

57 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Guys I never said that Tlar said these words today.  I am in a few email groups.

If you said it I believe what you got to say. I hope your email group is right. ♡

Edited by Rmc10
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Too right Thug — If this guy downs a 5th of the Hard Stuff every night delivering his prognostications, he’s still more entertaining than Kraperbalony ever will be - I detect a hint of Jealousy me thinks on Kraps part ( green with envy I reckon ). 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Too right Thug — If this guy downs a 5th of the Hard Stuff every night delivering his prognostications, he’s still more entertaining than Kraperbalony ever will be - I detect a hint of Jealousy me thinks on Kraps part ( green with envy I reckon ). 

Tlar doesn't down a 5th every night, but he does like his cocktails. Kap is jealous of Tlar. I know and was in the middle when Kap banned Tlar from DV. I was an avid news poster at DV when Kap banned me for being a close friend of Tlar's just when he banned Tlar. Kap accused me of sending Tlar confidential DV docs to Tlar. The only thing I had was the news I pulled from Iraqi sites. 

Tlar gave people information with the intent of helping them understand the situation. He did get taken by one guy feeding him pumper info. Haven't we all? But take it from me that Tlar never lead anyone astray due to ego or being a pumper.  Accusations fly and that is easy, but think about the printing of the lower denominations, which Tlar said many times had been printed. How many times has the RV supposed to happen that has been documented in the news,  most recently in the BTI report (if I remember correctly)?  Two times, three times? Yes. If the event was scheduled to take place, and then shelved, the lower denominations would have had to be printed. If anyone that has been here for six or more years, you would remember Dinar Dana. She was a consultant for De La Rue and knew the currency printing process inside and out. She had told us here at DV that it would take more than a year to print all of the denominations that Iraq would need to RV with the new rate. It ain't a trip to Kinko's! So everytime the RV was scheduled, those lower denominations had to be ready. That is just a fact.

People used to wait breathlessly for Tlar's comments here and on many other sites. Of course, if folks had done their own research they wouldn't need a Tlar, but I digress. He gave us what he thought to be true. Tlar and I spent hundreds of hours tracking auctions in and out flows of cash....and that wasn't done to be considered a guru. No one even knew we were doing it. We were trying to figure out what the truth was on the true amount of dinar on the street so folks would have the most accurate info we could figure.

Even after he was viciously ridiculed and banned, he wanted me to continue passing relevant news to him so he could keep up and keep his "Family and Friends" updated on the RV situation. 

Trust me, Tlar had the best in mind for all of you when he provided his "comments."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9
  • Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, Carrello said:

Tlar doesn't down a 5th every night, but he does like his cocktails. Kap is jealous of Tlar. I know and was in the middle when Kap banned Tlar from DV. I was an avid news poster at DV when Kap banned me for being a close friend of Tlar's just when he banned Tlar. Kap accused me of sending Tlar confidential DV docs to Tlar. The only thing I had was the news I pulled from Iraqi sites. 

Tlar gave people information with the intent of helping them understand the situation. He did get taken by one guy feeding him pumper info. Haven't we all? But take it from me that Tlar never lead anyone astray due to ego or being a pumper.  Accusations fly and that is easy, but think about the printing of the lower denominations, which Tlar said many times had been printed. How many times has the RV supposed to happen that has been documented in the news,  most recently in the BTI report (if I remember correctly)?  Two times, three times? Yes. If the event was scheduled to take place, and then shelved, the lower denominations would have had to be printed. If anyone that has been here for six or more years, you would remember Dinar Dana. She was a consultant for De La Rue and knew the currency printing process inside and out. She had told us here at DV that it would take more than a year to print all of the denominations that Iraq would need to RV with the new rate. It ain't a trip to Kinko's! So everytime the RV was scheduled, those lower denominations had to be ready. That is just a fact.

People used to wait breathlessly for Tlar's comments here and on many other sites. Of course, if folks had done their own research they wouldn't need a Tlar, but I digress. He gave us what he thought to be true. Tlar and I spent hundreds of hours tracking auctions in and out flows of cash....and that wasn't done to be considered a guru. No one even knew we were doing it. We were trying to figure out what the truth was on the true amount of dinar on the street so folks would have the most accurate info we could figure.

Even after he was viciously ridiculed and banned, he wanted me to continue passing relevant news to him so he could keep up and keep his "Family and Friends" updated on the RV situation. 

Trust me, Tlar had the best in mind for all of you when he provided his "comments."

Carrello, Kap banned you from Dinar Alert?  

I can't believe it!

I had no idea.  I thought you were still on that site.

• Upvote 1

Carrello, you are completely spot on about Tlar. Thank you for your beautiful words about him. When he was banned from DA one of the other members gave me his email address. I was receiving updates and then they just went away. He never intended to mislead anyone, in fact he was horrified if anything came out of his mouth that wan't the truth. He just wanted to see his friends and family prosper from this investment. He lives not far from me in Texas. Do you know if he his still with us? I sure would love for him to see this happen...

• Upvote 1