Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Dinar card is ready to use you.

42 minutes ago, Carrello said:

Umbertino, è bello vederti anche tu. Spero che stiate bene bevendo un sacco di vino rosso
 e mangiando molta pasta con parmigiano e tartufo. Lo farò presto anch'io. Ciao

Umbertino and Carrello. Its very good to see both of you. We have all been at this a long time.  By the way,  I love pasta, truffles and my favorite red is a cab.  Maybe one day we can enjoy all of the best together. ☺️

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Carrello said:

Umbertino, è bello vederti anche tu. Spero che stiate bene bevendo un sacco di vino rosso
 e mangiando molta pasta con parmigiano e tartufo. Lo farò presto anch'io. Ciao

No offense to Umberto, but I would rather have that dish American style. And yes I have been in Italia.

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Butifldrm said:

Umbertino and Carrello. Its very good to see both of you. We have all been at this a long time.  By the way,  I love pasta, truffles and my favorite red is a cab.  Maybe one day we can enjoy all of the best together. ☺️

My favorite noble grape is Sangiovese.  I've also enjoyed many a sangiovese cab 50/50 blend. 

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Butifldrm said:

Yes, we have all been on this ride for a while now. How long have we been dusting off dancing shoes and buying party hats?  We have lost too many friends that didn't see their dream come through, and gained new ones.

You name the time and place (Italy, please), Butifidrm, and we all will be there. I want to buy the first round and Umbertino can buy dinner. 😃 Maybe we can dig up Zigmeister and she can tell camel jokes...burkas with bling. ..spinners and hub caps.

Thank you, Buti, for all that you do for everyone here at DV. Yota too.  Researching, posting, and tracking the news is a big, big job, which requires great dedication and a selflessness.

And don't forget, when you get that ticket to Italy for dinner, make it first class!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Carrello said:

Umbertino, è bello vederti anche tu.

When We Get To Belize, Umbertino’s Gonna Take His Old Stromboli Cart To Start Selling Spaghetti And Meatballs Wrapped In A Flour Tortilla - And Call Them ‘UmBurritos’ ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

Hey Thuggery, when you get to Belize it will mean we have reached our goal and can afford to get the heck out of here for a while. No more news, no more gurus, no more "wait, where's my computer...did it happen yet? Umbertino can call his spaghetti anything he wants to....but call me at the bank and at the airport. Don't know about you, but I can't wait to get out of the  blazing desert. Call me cool again too.  😎

• Upvote 5

34 minutes ago, Retiredofficer said:

Fat Lady is catching an Uber back to the MET.    She is taking her sweet time. 

That’s Because They Stopped At A McDonald’s And She Got Stuck In The Arches While Leaving ! :o 

So Now Bruce And Luigi Are Pouring On Buckets Of Old French Fry Grease While Attempting To Lure Her Out With A Cheeseburger ...

• Haha 4

Moved to Belize in 2012 to get a jump on the dinar RV. Running out of money, please send money quick..... Last 6 mo. Eating Sand crabs and drinking sea water...... Message in the bottle was sent 2 years ago, just now robbed a tourist for his laptop and sending this message.....kidding.All is well, kinda, still struggling here in crazyland here in California. 

• Haha 5

I live in Indiana but live near the ghetto. I have heard gunshots during the day like people do drive bys down the road from where I live. 15 mins away the living is so much better like living in a different world but the housing prices are sky high and banks aren't into giving loans out to people who are self employed. I just want to get enough money to move to a nicer area and into a bigger house with a little bit of land to enjoy the country.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 9

LINK

Tourism areas of the region are crowded with thousands of visitors from the provinces of Iraq

Tourism areas of the region are crowded with thousands of visitors from the provinces of Iraq

2018/6/17 22:00

Tourist areas in the Kurdistan region, thousands of tourists, who came mostly from central and southern Iraq through tourist companies, to spend the holiday of Eid al-Fitr there.

Despite the fact that the final statistics of the number of arrivals to the Kurdistan region were not announced during the holiday period, the tourist facilities and parks of the region received more numbers than in previous years. 

The owners of parks to develop new technical designs for tourist facilities this year to attract the largest number of tourists during the holiday period and the season of tourism, which starts from the start with the increasing temperature in the Iraqi provinces. 

"The cost of a tourist from Baghdad or another Iraqi city to the Kurdistan region is 100 dollars, and in five days our tour includes 35 tourist areas in different places of the Kurdistan region," the director of a tourism company, Ahmed Murad, said in a press statement.
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Jmcc said:

We don't know what kind of capability Amazon has to convert. Does Amazon even want to? A lot of what if's here.

They do seem to ship to Iraq. Not sure how the payment end of it works yet nor do I know how long Iraq has been listed in their shipping destination. Could have just been added for all I know.

Iraq 28 to 30 20 to 22 3 to 7

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=202075930

While I was searching around I found this site

https://www.myus.com/iq/

This allows anyone who wants american products but the companies don't ship to those particular places. Creates an address to them and the products are sent to them and then they ship off from their facility to wherever.

Edited by NextYear
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Botzwana said:

I hope so too.  On top of all my other problems....Pawning our wedding rings....Now a girl across the street hit me from behind and then claimed I back into her.  Since she is a Mexican national, she will probably win against this gringo.

Yep. Mexico is whole other world. Corruption rules. It's a way of life. But easier/ cheaper living when you retire.

• Upvote 4

LINK

Today .. holiday on the Iraqi Stock Exchange on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr

Today .. holiday on the Iraqi Stock Exchange on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr 

18th June, 2018

The Iraqi Stock Exchange of securities, its business on Monday, on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr.

The Iraqi Stock Exchange on Wednesday, June 20 , the first trading session after the holiday of Eid al-Fitr.

The Iraqi cabinet decided to grant state employees official leave until Tuesday, on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr. 

The Secretariat General of the Council of Ministers said that the working hours will be suspended on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays, with the resumption of work, next Wednesday, 20 June.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, NextYear said:

This allows anyone who wants american products but the companies don't ship to those particular places.

and then they ship off from their facility to wherever.

She Just Shipped Her Pants ! :o 

hahaha.gif

• Haha 5

LINK

The money supply relationship with the 2017 budget deficit in Iraq

59607b13082d6.jpg 

18th June, 2018  by Ahmed Hazal

Monetary policy is one of the cornerstones of the economic policy of most countries. The tools and objectives of this policy differ from one country to another. The central banks focus on many objectives, the most important of which is the treatment of inflation and consequently the direction of price stability, As well as supporting economies in achieving high rates of economic growth.

The inconsistency between fiscal and monetary policy, the lack of harmony of the monetary sector and real or the misuse of this tool with the absence of a productive device capable of absorbing the large amount of money chasing a small amount of goods as a result of the separation between the monetary sector and real and its impact on the interest rate and During which the public investment will be followed by many problems, including the reflected on the public budget to increase its deficit due to increased public spending.

This article focuses on the effect of money supply, whether it is in its three totals (MO, M1, M2) or one of its components on the general budget. The money supply influences the increase in prices. The relation between money supply and prices will be positive. This is especially imperative in developing countries or rentier dependent on unilateral revenue.

The increase in the money supply will lead to an increase in the deficit as a result of the expenditure of government goods and services and the current expenditures of salaries and wages due to the negative relationship between the money supply and the general price level as mentioned above.

This relationship increases the tendency of fiscal policy to increase the size of public and internal debt, whether from central banks or commercial or international institutions, and thus the relationship will be reciprocal impact of rising prices between the poles of monetary policy and fiscal policy.

According to statistical data issued by the Central Bank for the year (2017), the arrival of money supply (in the sense of narrow MO because it is suitable to determine the supply of money because of its reliance on immediate spending) to about (71) trillion dinars (after the year 2016 (70) trillion) Cash out of the banking system about (40) trillion dinars, which raises the ratio of currency to money supply (59% ؜) (the proportion that individuals prefer to keep them from cash), and this in itself a problem, as the value of currency within the banking system (30) trillion.

Note that the money supply increased by 1%,, although the increase rate is low, but it led to a rise in inflation by less than (1% ؜) than in 2016, while we note that the actual imbalance in the general budget amounted to about ( Which is a percentage of GDP (0.72), which is less than the correct one. This percentage is well below the risk level, because the ratio is more dangerous when it is higher than (5) % ؜ of GDP).

It should be pointed out that the main controller of money supply is fiscal policy, because it possesses foreign currency that is exchanged with local currencies through the central bank, any increase in price level and budget deficit will be the financial policy is the main reason.

The above is a simple picture of the money supply relationship with the 2017 budget deficit. It was found that there is a direct relationship between themThe effect of money supply on prices, inflation and budget is slight due to the entry of large quantities of foreign currency due to high oil prices. (The sector of goods and services). This calls for economic policy to be reviewed in harmony with the macro-economic variables and be comprehensive of its variables, as well as the development of deliberate plans if oil prices fall, because the decline of the latter will result in significant negative effects represented by high levels of inflation, His strength Only the real sector.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

LINK

The money supply relationship with the 2017 budget deficit in Iraq

59607b13082d6.jpg 

18th June, 2018  by Ahmed Hazal

Monetary policy is one of the cornerstones of the economic policy of most countries. The tools and objectives of this policy differ from one country to another. The central banks focus on many objectives, the most important of which is the treatment of inflation and consequently the direction of price stability, As well as supporting economies in achieving high rates of economic growth.

The inconsistency between fiscal and monetary policy, the lack of harmony of the monetary sector and real or the misuse of this tool with the absence of a productive device capable of absorbing the large amount of money chasing a small amount of goods as a result of the separation between the monetary sector and real and its impact on the interest rate and During which the public investment will be followed by many problems, including the reflected on the public budget to increase its deficit due to increased public spending.

This article focuses on the effect of money supply, whether it is in its three totals (MO, M1, M2) or one of its components on the general budget. The money supply influences the increase in prices. The relation between money supply and prices will be positive. This is especially imperative in developing countries or rentier dependent on unilateral revenue.

The increase in the money supply will lead to an increase in the deficit as a result of the expenditure of government goods and services and the current expenditures of salaries and wages due to the negative relationship between the money supply and the general price level as mentioned above.

This relationship increases the tendency of fiscal policy to increase the size of public and internal debt, whether from central banks or commercial or international institutions, and thus the relationship will be reciprocal impact of rising prices between the poles of monetary policy and fiscal policy.

According to statistical data issued by the Central Bank for the year (2017), the arrival of money supply (in the sense of narrow MO because it is suitable to determine the supply of money because of its reliance on immediate spending) to about (71) trillion dinars (after the year 2016 (70) trillion) Cash out of the banking system about (40) trillion dinars, which raises the ratio of currency to money supply (59% ؜) (the proportion that individuals prefer to keep them from cash), and this in itself a problem, as the value of currency within the banking system (30) trillion.

Note that the money supply increased by 1%,, although the increase rate is low, but it led to a rise in inflation by less than (1% ؜) than in 2016, while we note that the actual imbalance in the general budget amounted to about ( Which is a percentage of GDP (0.72), which is less than the correct one. This percentage is well below the risk level, because the ratio is more dangerous when it is higher than (5) % ؜ of GDP).

It should be pointed out that the main controller of money supply is fiscal policy, because it possesses foreign currency that is exchanged with local currencies through the central bank, any increase in price level and budget deficit will be the financial policy is the main reason.

The above is a simple picture of the money supply relationship with the 2017 budget deficit. It was found that there is a direct relationship between themThe effect of money supply on prices, inflation and budget is slight due to the entry of large quantities of foreign currency due to high oil prices. (The sector of goods and services). This calls for economic policy to be reviewed in harmony with the macro-economic variables and be comprehensive of its variables, as well as the development of deliberate plans if oil prices fall, because the decline of the latter will result in significant negative effects represented by high levels of inflation, His strength Only the real sector.

Well,  if they’re telling the truth, this is not good. 40 trillion Dinar still under the mattresses and outside the banking system.  Unless the intention is to drop the zeros and make it 40 billion Dinars.

Either way, I don’t like it!   

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, Butifldrm said:

Ditto Buti! Great to see Umbertino and Carrello. :woot: I too am looking forward to a great glass of Cab...I'm growing tired of Trader Joe's 2 Buck Chuck. It gets me through though...LOL 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

Well,  if they’re telling the truth, this is not good. 40 trillion Dinar still under the mattresses and outside the banking system.  Unless the intention is to drop the zeros and make it 40 billion Dinars.

Either way, I don’t like it!   

Wouldn't 40 trillion to 40 billion be a lop? I don't like that. I wonder how much of that 40 trillion is in the hands of investors.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Money supply 40 trillion IQD / 1190 = $33.6 billion dollars

CBI foreign currency reserves $51.5 billion dollars 

CBI foreign currency reserves $51.5 billion dollars /  money supply $33.6 billion dollars = $1.53 per dinar

Go CBI

Go new monetary policy 

Go RV

Go $1:1+

Thanks for the math work Laid Back! 👍🏻  $1.53 would be mind-blowing!! 🤯

• Upvote 4