Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Dinar card is ready to use you.

my group in malaysia have showing the rate more than 6$ for oil market they have sale  . Maybe somebady can check that on cbi website .

By the way limit for a card only 10000K is not enough to buy in iraq except you rise rate in the country . 

Dont hope me to reply i just want to talk only ... really boring now . 

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I’m thinkin a class action lawsuit against IMF, Obama, Maliki, and any other mofo’er that has held this rate change up for the last 6 years.

Every time I think we are getting close some Excuse or Event stops the progress dead in its tracks. 

We are envolved in a historical event that could change so many ordinary peoples lives for the better but someone, some country, or some evil cabal is holding this up, if not out right trying to squash it.  

How else can can you explain the refusal to change the rate.

After reading Butiflrm’s BTI report several times, all I can say is, damn, what are you fools waiting for!!!!

Iraq and all their corrupt politicians are the ones who's holding the rate change up. They want to continue stealing money and keep their people poor. But they are gradually being forced to make a move.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

5 minutes ago, mannie2g said:

Iraq and all their corrupt politicians are the ones who's holding the rate change up. They want to continue stealing money and keep their people poor. But they are gradually being forced to make a move.

I can think of several ways to get them to move faster but I don’t want to get all Rambo tonight.  That report got me pretty angry.  

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I can think of several ways to get them to move faster but I don’t want to get all Rambo tonight.  That report got me pretty angry.  

. . .  " but I don’t want to get all Rambo tonight."  No worries Brother, that's my department. ;)  :salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

Charge your electronic wallet in Iraqi dinars and use it wherever you want and stay safe and don't be confused......Are these Digital Dinars ??? Help me out here , Help me out here . Sometime ago I read this article from Thug ...

No, they are not talking about cryptocurrency.  I think, as of now, crypto is outlawed in Iraq.

This looks like another way to get all the dinars into the banks.

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

"Charge your electronic wallet in Iraqi dinars and use it wherever you want and stay safe and dont get confused"

This stuck out to me like it was a reloadable card that can be used in and outside the country...and I quoted you guys kuz this also crossed my mind lol good days to come folks

"Don't get confused".  Are they kidding?  I'm more confused than ever!  LOL

The statement said "....... can you use your card outside of Iraq and via the internet....." 

"Ruffled your card is used outside Iraq and via the Internet....." 

I'm now thinking they don't really mean outside Iraq.  I think they mean you can shop outside Iraq (i.e. Amazon) on the internet.

I hope I'm wrong here.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

The article that I brought over by Thug says one extremely important item about Digital Dinar ...... It's supposed to be backed 100% by Gold ....

That is a great thread.  I remember in 2016 when I was so excited that the Islamic banks had been sanctioned to use Gold as an investment devise. http://www.mining.com/new-islamic-banking-rules-make-gold-an-accepted-investment/ . I'm a Gold Bug.   Now cyrpto currencies have put a whole new spin on investment.   Hopefully, Gold backed crypto currencies  will be accepted. I'm a Bitgold fan.   The CBI presently as do many countries under financial distress have laws against crypto investment. https://cointelegraph.com/news/banks-and-cryptocurrencies-global-evaluation-the-middle-east .   More than likely in Iraq the CBI's stance has to do with corruption.  Investment in Crypto's would be  a means to get money/dollars out of the country.  As Iraq evolves financially, the corruption is taken care of,  maybe we will see them accept a Gold backed Digital Dinar.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

6 hours ago, Floridian said:

So this is just another way to get dinar off the street and into the banks?

Dayum!  How much of this Shiite can a person take?

Floridian, one aspect of this article I'm reading is that the dinar is being dispensed from ATMs, which would mean banks are putting more dinar on the street. Perhaps there is a tighter number of MO, M1 dinar that we know.

"...means to be ruffled shop and withdraw from any ATM in Iraqi dinars and they are removing the currency..."

If Iraqis need a wheel barrel of dinar to buy a loaf of bread, how could they possibly keep ATMs loaded to provide cash withdrawal services with any efficiency, which is one important issue Iraqis are looking for from the banks.  😊

• Upvote 12

35 minutes ago, Carrello said:

Floridian, one aspect of this article I'm reading is that the dinar is being dispensed from ATMs, which would mean banks are putting more dinar on the street. Perhaps there is a tighter number of MO, M1 dinar that we know.

"...means to be ruffled shop and withdraw from any ATM in Iraqi dinars and they are removing the currency..."

If Iraqis need a wheel barrel of dinar to buy a loaf of bread, how could they possibly keep ATMs loaded to provide cash withdrawal services with any efficiency, which is one important issue Iraqis are looking for from the banks.  😊

That’s a great point, Carrello.  😊

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, mannie2g said:

I wonder who is putting pressure on them.  

In 2016, while on the campaign trail, Trump described the country, “Iraq, crooked as hell,” and criticized US policy, “How about bringing baskets of money—millions and millions of dollars—and handing it out?”

TRUMP CALLED IRAQI OFFICIALS 'THIEVES' AFTER OVAL OFFICE VISIT

Iraq has been seeing Trump shake everything up globally and know he's not someone to eff with.  So, I'm pretty sure they aren't going to try to jerk everyone around anymore. Those days are gone. It's no longer business as usual.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Botzwana said:

So....you think this coming week?  

I think you’re about to have one

“bad 🐴ss” 

custom short bus! 

“ALICE, we’re going on a trip!”

:moon-from-car::rodeo2:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

International Banking cards are not "New" to Iraq, salaries are being paid on them so why all the fuss over an "International Card" I don't get it.

Yes Iraq is moving forward in aspects of banking but this doesn't mean an RV however it is a move in the right direction.

I did a search in DV and found this

LINK

Al Rashid announces the launch of the first batch of salaries via MasterCard

6689.jpgirq_824338665_1521194045.jpg&max_width=300 

16th March, 2018

Al-Rasheed Bank announced on Friday the launch of the first batch of salaries through the MasterCard card, one of the electronic payment tools, pointing out that the card is drawn from inside and outside Iraq.

The bank's information office said in a statement obtained "Economy News" a copy of it, "Al-Rasheed Bank launched the first payment of salaries through the card MasterCard International Nakheel electronic payment tools."

The bank called on all departments and ministries to "speed up the settlement of salaries of their employees and obtain the card so that the bank can grant them advances and loans, noting that this card helps the citizen to save and protect him from trading counterfeit currency and damaged and retain salaries from thefts suffered during the transfer of salaries."

He added that "the card is drawn from inside and outside Iraq and the Bank recently distributed a number of ATMs in Baghdad and the provinces, knowing that the commission card (10) thousand dinars, three years."

Edited March 16 by DinarThug

Then I did a search on the Net and found this

Rasheed bank card called {master} "unique features"

Tarikh التحریر:: 2018/3/29 11:421885 time its read
مصرف الرشيد يطلق بطاقة {الماستر كارد} بـ"مميزات فريدة"
{Baghdad: Euphrates news} good Bank launched the Palm card {MasterCard}, to public sector employees with unique advantages in cooperation with electronic Iraq Gate company financial services {soig} and company MasterCard.
The Bank said in a statement received {Euphrates news} "Palm card is a new product for users of staff provides an unprecedented level of distinctive electronic payment solutions translate pursuant to CBI vision to achieve financial inclusion in Iraq."
"The singing of card use cash {cache} in all financial transactions where the card can be used inside Iraq and throughout the world to shop from stores and payment for services through POS POS, cash withdrawal through ATMs ATM, online shopping Internet websites and applications that accept MasterCard, as the employee can Palm cards MasterCard for family members, and mobilized his account or from branches or outlets.
"The card holder also has electronic characteristics across application and platform soig, follow the account balance and current financial transactions on the account simultaneously and can transfer money from card to card, pay bills, recharge your phone directly.
Good Bank Director called Rashad khudair "all departments and ministries to expedite the resettlement of its staff salaries and receive the card so that the Bank granted loans and credits," pointing out that "this card helps citizens to save and protect from counterfeit and damaged currency and kept salaries The thefts could be exposed to during transportation.
Of ganbekh said the General Manager of electronic Iraq gate Basil Hill that "this step comes within the corporate objectives to serve the Iraqi banks, was the first projects for the good of the bank employee trust work for Iraqi bank spread throughout Iraq, thus contributing to accelerated spread of services Banking and lay the foundations for integration in electronic payment services of issuing payment cards are accepted on ATMs and POS devices in addition to the billing service.
He pointed out that "Iraq gate electronic financial services {SWITCH} is currently working on developing several solutions and electronic payment channels including POS POS for shops and services and providing e-commerce payment gateway and several services aimed at enabling Institutions and companies and dealers, recreational facilities and services all of sophisticated and comprehensive services and smart clients enabling them to electronically ".
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

12 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Bring your chunky cash..... Get a card.... Charge your electronic wallet.

Too Much Chunk In The Trunk - On The Next ‘Biggest Luger’ ! :o 

hahaha.gif

Hey Sven - Race Ya To The. Bottom ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 8

LINK

(KI) adopts new products that touch the life of the citizen

received_1952987738068780-660x330.jpeg 

17th June, 2018
The company "Key" smart card "the adoption of advanced technologies to increase the services provided to citizens of different segments. 

The company's media advisor, Ghazi Al-Kanani, said that the company's teams are following the reality of making payments internationally and benefiting from them, and working to adopt them locally.  He added that the improvement of the company's performance comes through advanced services that represent the product of modern systems that have been continuously adopted and help in the modernization of products, which raised the trust between the company and its beneficiary audience. 

Kanani pointed out that the services provided by KI in the development of continuous, and during the coming period will touch the new citizen of products.  The KI family of smart cards has more than 7 million beneficiaries of different segments, which makes the responsibilities double.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

Watch World Cup matches across Iraq's largest screen in central Baghdad

Updated 14/06/2018 2:16 PM 

sc.jpg

The company announced the completion of the finalization of technical and technical procedures in cooperation with the Department of Cinema and Theater to broadcast the 2018 World Cup broadcast across the largest screen in Iraq.

The company is the largest investor in the largest screen in Iraq at the front of the National Theater, which covers an area of 220 square meters. It broadcasts the largest advertising campaigns for government and commercial projectsand is watched by over one million viewers a day.

"Our company seeks through this experience to convey to the world that the capital of Baghdad is still alive and will not be deterred by terrorist operations," said Jamal Kamel, managing director of Had Jabal, in a statement received by DANIRIR. The National Theater welcomed the idea and provided support through its specialized cadres. "

He explained that "the broadcast will be direct from Thursday Thursday, 14/6/2018, to convey the proceedings of the 2018 World Cup in Russia and the opening match between Russia and Saudi Arabia."

Kamel added that "the company has completed the technical touches and the latest technical cooperation with the management of the theater to broadcast those matches, stressing that the transfer will include sound technology according to the system ( Dolby )."

It is noteworthy that most Arab and international countries have announced the installation of electronic screens for the follow-up to the World Cup, in order to support the youth and sports, and service to find public places comfortable and ready for them to spend their time, through which the transfer of the games of this global event that awaits everyone.

In Iraq, the Ministry of Youth and Sports announced its participation in the launch of the Free Sports Complex project in the holy province of Karbala, which includes a giant screen for watching games. (End) 22 /

link

Edited by DinarThug
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3