Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Dinar card is ready to use you.

14 minutes ago, climber7 said:

Okay, don't shoot me--just considering a possible scenario and asking (politely)if this could happen?

Why couldn't they just keep the same rates indefinitely--like Vietnam does--and make these international purchases on Amazon and other sources around the world? 

Couldn't their currency go international and stay the same? The rate adjustments are done through the banks and records kept there.....

I always thought the  same thing. Its a chance we take.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

So............this is a big nothing burger?

I think it's a something burger.  I don't think it screams RV,  but I do think it bring them a step closer to having an internationally traded currency.  I'm positive all transactions outside of Iraq will be in the dollar!  I'm not sure if ya'll read the Bing Translation, but I thought it quite interesting.

#منتجنا_عراقي #وبطاقتنا_بالدينار_العراقي
The dinar card is now ready for your use.
The International Islamic Bank announces
About the launch of the first MasterCard card in the Iraqi dinar currency

It means to be ruffled shop and withdraw from any ATM in Iraqi dinars and they are removing the currency.

And the biggest surprise. Ruffled your card is used outside Iraq and via the Internet and the price of the discharge is based on the official price of the central Bank of Iraq.

Charge your electronic wallet in Iraqi dinars and use it wherever you want and stay safe and dont get confused

The card version is only 10,000 IQD #المصرف_الدولي_الاسلامي
#ماستركارد

#منتجنا_عراقي #وبطاقتنا_بالدينار_العراقي

https://www.facebook.com/pg/IMTBank/posts/?ref=page_internal

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

38 minutes ago, jmartin1145 said:

I always thought the  same thing. Its a chance we take.

Climber. I'd like to believe they are shrinking them M 1 or 2 ? Note count . Or have shrunken it already . Like Breitling would say . Less money representing the country is more value burdened by remaining notes . Leading to a revalue . I hope this is the case . Also. The recent articles on how they can make more wealth from mercury and gold individually than oil sales . Agricultural, phosphate ,now sulfur , diamonds other precious stones . I see it as a huge gamble that has grown in our favor the whole while we have all been on this site .

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Been thinking about this.

And look out, I'm dangerous when I think.

They are allowing Iraqis to use cards denominated in dinars, to make purchases on Amazon.

Then, the bank pays Amazon in dollars.

Wouldn't that mean the dinar that the bank is collecting is (soon to be) worth more than the dollars they are paying out?

Otherwise, why would they do it?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, climber7 said:

Okay, don't shoot me--just considering a possible scenario and asking (politely)if this could happen?

Why couldn't they just keep the same rates indefinitely--like Vietnam does--and make these international purchases on Amazon and other sources around the world? 

Couldn't their currency go international and stay the same? The rate adjustments are done through the banks and records kept there.....

They can. 

1 hour ago, Butifldrm said:

I'm positive all transactions outside of Iraq will be in the dollar! 

This is the point I am stuck on.

How in the world is Iraq going to do this in a "closed economy" with once a day corrupt currency auctions? I would think these transactions would be real time in an "open economy". Theoretically, these transactions could be occurring through the United States Treasury (UST) so the transactions could be converting IQD to USD and then the USD is converted to the Foereign Country Currency where the purchases occur. However:

1 hour ago, Butifldrm said:

Ruffled your card is used outside Iraq and via the Internet and the price of the discharge is based on the official price of the central Bank of Iraq.

So, it looks like the CBI is converting directly from the IQD of the Iraqi Citizens to the Foreign Country Currency where the purchases are made.

If the USD is not the medium of exchange through the CBI then I would assume the IQD has gone international converting at the CBI directly to the foreign currency rate(s). Well, OK, this is Iraq and as President Donald J Trump said (something like), "These are the most accomplished bunch of thieves I have ever seen".

So, they are a couple days into their five (5) day Eid al-Fitr celebration or something so maybe Tuesday or Wednesday of next week everybody will hear, "SURPRISE!!!"!!!

Just my conjecture, thoughts, opinion, and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! :o

In The Mean Time..................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

This is the point I am stuck on.

How in the world is Iraq going to do this in a "closed economy" with once a day corrupt currency auctions? I would think these transactions would be real time in an "open economy". Theoretically, these transactions could be occurring through the United States Treasury (UST) so the transactions could be converting IQD to USD and then the USD is converted to the Foereign Country Currency where the purchases occur. However:

So, it looks like the CBI is converting directly from the IQD of the Iraqi Citizens to the Foreign Country Currency where the purchases are made.

If the USD is not the medium of exchange through the CBI then I would assume the IQD has gone international converting at the CBI directly to the foreign currency rate(s). Well, OK, this is Iraq and as President Donald J Trump said (something like), "These are the most accomplished bunch of thieves I have ever seen".

So, they are a couple days into their five (5) day Eid al-Fitr celebration or something so maybe Tuesday or Wednesday of next week everybody will hear, "SURPRISE!!!"!!!

Just my conjecture, thoughts, opinion, and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! :o

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

Awesome post ... this is so exciting like never before ... I think we are all on the same page here.. change is in the air..let’s see 

Edited by 6ly410
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

I’m thinkin a class action lawsuit against IMF, Obama, Maliki, and any other mofo’er that has held this rate change up for the last 6 years.

Every time I think we are getting close some Excuse or Event stops the progress dead in its tracks. 

We are envolved in a historical event that could change so many ordinary peoples lives for the better but someone, some country, or some evil cabal is holding this up, if not out right trying to squash it.  

How else can can you explain the refusal to change the rate.

After reading Butiflrm’s BTI report several times, all I can say is, damn, what are you fools waiting for!!!!

• Upvote 10

Just now, 6ly410 said:

Awesome post ... this is so exciting like never before ... I think we are all on the same page here.. change is in the air..let’s see 

I agree so I am cautiously optimistic, 6ly410, AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Maybe it is just me but I take it to mean the card itself can be purchased (issuance) for 10,000 IQD or 10,000 IQD/ 1,190 IQD/USD = 8.4 USD.

In The Mean Time..........................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

4 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I am with You, Floridian!!! :tiphat:

Too much "international" speak there.

So, this is all going to work through the CBI. Now, how in the world are they going to work a bazillion of these minuscule IQD to whatever other currency transactions IF not in an Iraq "open economy" with an international IQD rate???!!!

Maybe the CBI can do this real time OUTSIDE the "closed economy" with the daily currency auctions (USD only) that are corrupt or OUTSIDE the "open economy' but I don't know if they can keep this up for very long!!!

In The Mean Time..........................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

3 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

So why are they going international without revaluing?????

3 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Do you think you can afford the payments when the limit is at a high of $10.00 ?  :) 

pp

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

So this is just another way to get dinar off the street and into the banks?

Dayum!  How much of this Shiite can a person take?

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

What’s In Ur Empty Wallet ? :o 

:D  :D  :D 

"Charge your electronic wallet in Iraqi dinars and use it wherever you want and stay safe and dont get confused"

This stuck out to me like it was a reloadable card that can be used in and outside the country...and I quoted you guys kuz this also crossed my mind lol good days to come folks

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Pitcher said:

Every time I think we are getting close some Excuse or Event stops the progress dead in its tracks. 

I agree, Pitcher!!! :tiphat:

Over time, I think the Excuses or Events get fewer and less powerful with increasing momentum to git 'er dun!!! I think Sectarian Strife/Violence leading to Civil War is nipping at the heels here that would push this off for some time. I don't think the Good Guys inside and outside Iraq will want or let this happen. What the Iraqis need and want is to get the show on the road for the reconstruction, construction, economic development, and foreign investment. The progress and prospects toward realizing financial prosperity are every increasing with ever increasing momentum so this could be a powder keg if it goes South. Once the Opiate Of Prosperity is injected into the Iraqis, I suspect other crises will subside and internally National Reconciliation will be highly successful and prosperous for all.

•  
  • Thanks 4