Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Dinar card is ready to use you.

47 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Buti,

Thanks so much for bringing this article.

Imagine that!  They will be able to shop on Amazon using Dinar.

I thought this day would never come!  😊

Sounds to me like it might be a prepaid card that you can load and use, but if Amazon will take it, what about ebay and paypal😁

• Upvote 1

بطاقة الدفع المسبق IQD Prepaid Card :
1. تستخدم للتسوق عبر شبكات الانترنت .
2. تستخدم للدفع عن طريق نقاط البيع P.O.S المتوفرة حول العالم .
3. تستخدم للسحب النقدي من جهاز الصراف الالي ATM .
4. يكتب اسم الزبون على البطاقة .
5. تصدر البطاقة بعملة الدينار العراقي .
6. صالحة لمدة سنة واحدة .
7. ارسال رسالة نصية لكل حركة مالية تحتوي على الرصيد المتوفر في الحساب .
8. ارسال رسالة نصية عند اجراء عمليات اعادة التعبئة .
9. خدمة زبائن على مدار الساعة 7/24 .
10. سعر البطاقة                   دينار عراقي .
11. سقف رصيد البطاقة ( 12,000,000 ) دينار عراقي .
12. سقف السحب النقدي في اليوم الواحد بمبلغ ( 2,000,000 ) دينار عراقي .
13. سقف الشراء اليومي عن طريق نقاط البيع P.O.S بمبلغ ( 3,000,000 ) دينار عراقي .
14. سقف الشراء والدفع اليومي عن طريق الانترنت  E-Commerce بمبلغ ( 3,000,000 ) دينار عراقي .
15. سقف السحب النقدي في الشهر الواحد بمبلغ ( 12,000,000 ) دينار عراقي .
16. عدد مرات السحب اليومي من الصراف الآلي ATM : 3 مرات .
17. عدد مرات الشراء عن طريق نقاط البيع P.O.S : 20 مرة .
18. عدد مرات الشراء والدفع اليومي عن طريق الانترنت  E-Commerce : 20 مرة .
19. تحتوي على نظام التحقق الامني 3D Secure عند اجراء الشراء والدفع عن طريق الانترنت  E-Commerce .
20. عمولة السحب النقدي 2.25% من المبلغ المسحوب اقل مبلغ 2,500 دينار عراقي.
21. عمولة التصريف في حال الشراء او السحب النقدي بغير عملة البطاقة : 2% من مبلغ الحركة .
22. عمولة الشراء عن طريق نقاط البيع P.O.S المحلية أي بنفس عملة البطاقة : 0% ( لا توجد عمولة يتم استقطاعها من حساب الزبون ) .

Screenshot_20180616-172324_Facebook.jpg

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

Prepaid Card Iqd Prepaid Card:
1. Used to shop through internet networks.
2. is used to pay via P.O.S sales points available around the world.
3. Use Cash withdrawal from atm atm.
4. writes customer name on card.
5. The Card is issued in the currency of the Iraqi dinar.
6. Valid for one year.
7. Send a text message for each financial movement containing the balance available in the account.
8. Send a text message when you make a refill.
9. Customer service around 7/24 hours.
10. Card Price Iraqi dinar.
11. Ceiling Card Credit (12,000,000) Iraqi dinar.
12. Cash Withdrawal Ceiling per day in an amount (2,000,000) Iraqi dinar.
13. Daily Purchase Ceiling Via Sale Points P.O.S in an amount (3,000,000) Iraqi dinar.
14. Purchase ceiling and daily payment via internet e-Commerce (3,000,000) Iraqi dinar.
15. Cash Withdrawal Ceiling per month in an amount (12,000,000) Iraqi dinar.
16. Number of daily draw times from atm atm: 3 times.
17. Number of times purchase via sale points P.O.S: 20 times.
18. Number of times purchase and daily payment via internet e-Commerce: 20 times.
19. The Security Verification System Is 3 D secure when purchasing and paying via e-Commerce.
20. Cash Withdrawal Commission 2.25 % of the amount withdrawn is less than iqd 2,500
21. Discharge Commission in case of purchase or cash withdrawal without card currency: 2 % of the movement amount.
22. Purchase Commission via local points sale points any with the same card currency: 0 % (no commission is deducted from customer account).
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Rugbylaird19 said:

A thought, I use my amex for a purchase on Amazon. I am not giving them dollars amex is. My dollars are going to amex not Amazon. So this Islamic bank might be paying dollars to Amazon but the Iraqi's are paying the card off to the bank in Dinars. Hope I'm wrong.

I tend to agree with you. Not sure about all the nuts and bolts of the operation of the card companies. I do know that when you deposit money in a bank in Belize that you have the option of US, Can, or Belize. If I use my card in Belize, the bank will covert to Belize dollars. Coming back out on a card from Belize, it is the reverse. So if the bank has issued a prepaid card it must be able to covert to dollars. So they are gaining connection to the world market via central banks and that is a good thing.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Jmcc said:

I tend to agree with you. Not sure about all the nuts and bolts of the operation of the card companies. I do know that when you deposit money in a bank in Belize that you have the option of US, Can, or Belize. If I use my card in Belize, the bank will covert to Belize dollars. Coming back out on a card from Belize, it is the reverse. So if the bank has issued a prepaid card it must be able to covert to dollars. So they are gaining connection to the world market via central banks and that is a good thing.

While I am not the sharpest stick in the pile I do like when I see a sentance that says " So they are gaining connection to the world market via central banks and that is a good thing." Now that gets me excited.

pp

• Upvote 6

8 minutes ago, Floridian said:

So this is just another way to get dinar off the street and into the banks?

Dayum!  How much of this Shiite can a person take?

I was working at a bank when the first ATM's came out. Getting people to use it was like pulling teeth from a gator. Difficult at best. But now everyone has an ATM. Only took 40 plus years.

• Upvote 3

Just now, pokerplayer said:

While I am not the sharpest stick in the pile I do like when I see a sentance that says " So they are gaining connection to the world market via central banks and that is a good thing." Now that gets me excited.

pp

Don't get too excited see my next post.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

Well, you can use it inside or outside Iraq.  That's got to mean international, right?

Okay, don't shoot me--just considering a possible scenario and asking (politely)if this could happen?

Why couldn't they just keep the same rates indefinitely--like Vietnam does--and make these international purchases on Amazon and other sources around the world? 

Couldn't their currency go international and stay the same? The rate adjustments are done through the banks and records kept there.....

• Upvote 4