Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Says It's OK He Misled Media About Son's Russia Meeting

31 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

I'm talking about ONE specific point....there were WMD's. If you disagree I guess tell that to all those that pretended to die. I hate it when dead people lie about being dead.

So Trump lied? And that is my point he is like the rest of them... Bush, Clinton, Obama, Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy.... Well you get the idea.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Have ya ever heard the saying..."Be careful of what you wish for..." Yea "Ol' Ironfist'' had a lot of ally support in their many conflicts...Built up quite an arsenal of weaponry...The WMD's wernt the most photogenic objects with their production markings that identified their origin(s)...There was several request by the international community's for these inspections...even for the personal on this mission, it takes time to make things disappear....By the way, does anybody recall the underground road system that's active to this day...oh my bad...yall ain't suppose to know about anything that ya can't see...

• Upvote 2

BA, most good honest people don't run for office because of the sewer that has been created in politics today (but has been going on for many many years). Who wants to lower your standards and expose your family to all the disgusting Kathy Griffiths, Whoopi and the skanks on the view and the LSM who know NOTHING but act as if they are the unquestioned authority.

• Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

BA, most good honest people don't run for office because of the sewer that has been created in politics today (but has been going on for many many years). Who wants to lower your standards and expose your family to all the disgusting Kathy Griffiths, Whoopi and the skanks on the view and the LSM who know NOTHING but act as if they are the unquestioned authority.

I notice you neglected to add the crazy Ann Coulters of the world to that illustrious list of unquestioned authoritative skanks.  :D

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I notice you neglected to add the crazy Ann Coulters of the world to that illustrious list of unquestioned authoritative skanks.  :D

GO RV, then BV

...Just to let you know I negged you..not sure if it's for pure ignorance or your usual stupidity...

Edited by skeetdog
Make a point
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, skeetdog said:

Have ya ever heard the saying..."Be careful of what you wish for..." Yea "Ol' Ironfist'' had a lot of ally support system" rel="">support in their many conflicts...Built up quite an arsenal of weaponry...The WMD's wernt the most photogenic objects with their production markings that identified their origin(s)...There was several request by the international community's for these inspections...even for the personal on this mission, it takes time to make things disappear....By the way, does anybody recall the underground road system that's active to this day...oh my bad...yall ain't suppose to know about anything that ya can't see...

:twothumbs:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

And what about Laura Ingraham..... She is one sick puppy...

B/A

Rachel MadCow, Obama "hump" boy Chris Mathews, Lil Georgie Porgy Step, Chucky Todd, Bill "elephant man" Maher.......the list is long.....and massively longer for the left

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Rachel MadCow, Obama "hump" boy Chris Mathews, Lil Georgie Porgy Step, Chucky Todd, Bill "elephant man" Maher.......the list is long.....and massively longer for the left

So in your opinion, there are no conservative news people who have an agenda? Or slant stories.... That is pretty one sided...

B/A

• Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

So in your opinion, there are no conservative news people who have an agenda? Or slant stories.... That is pretty one sided...

B/A

did/nt say that....I said the totality of the left's attempted influence on it's "flock" is tremendous in comparison to the right. I mustve missed ur post mentioning all of the left wackos...or did I?

Edited by caz1104
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, caz1104 said:

did/nt say that....I said the totality of the left's attempted influence on it's "flock" is tremendous in comparison to the right

I'd say they are about equal... People who watch the left media are all in and people who watch the right are just as guilty... From Sean to Mark to Laura or whoever the people following them are just as blinded by propaganda as people watching those you mentioned. That's why America is so screwed up. There are very few moderates, almost everyone is now an extremist on the left or right... It is really hard to have a conversation without people getting angry... Have you noticed wherever you go now, people are angry... I try to enjoy each and everyday. I have learned through personal tragedy, life can change in a minute, and all the crap people are hung up on really doesn't matter... I recently lost one of my closest friends who was a political junkie and would debate the smallest point detail by detail. I used to tell him let it go, when we are gone all this will still be going on... Well he is gone and all this is still going on...  

B/A 

The only thing that is equal is content(right or left). The percentage of MSM (TV,Cable, Satelite) is heavily swayed left 24/7 . Radio is swayed to the right in a higher percentage but has less of and audience & is only on 5 days.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

The only thing that is equal is content(right or left). The percentage of MSM (TV,Cable, Satelite) is heavily swayed left 24/7 . Radio is swayed to the right in a higher percentage but has less of and audience & is only on 5 days.

You are correct with your numbers... Although in my town Right leaning radio does play on weekends, but only for a few hours on Saturday and Sunday afternoons. But as you stated the audience is very small.

B/A

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Morning, Caz.

I agree.  And because of the Right's limited choices, Fox News easily wins the ratings battle.......sort of like going to the refrigerator day after day and only having Bolognie available.  :D

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Morning, Caz.

I agree.  And because of the Right's limited choices, Fox News easily wins the ratings battle.......sort of like going to the refrigerator day after day and only having Bolognie available.  :D

GO RV, then BV

Touche