Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BTI 2018 Iraq country report

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

What I like about all this reports, is the great potential of the Iraqi dinar. Someday in the near future we will see the real market value

of the dinar.

The wait continues.!

Go CBI 

Go new monetary policy

Go $1:1

Somebody Light A Fire Under Parliament To Pass The Frickin’ HCL ! :o 

File:Beavis-fire.gif

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, mr.unlikely said:

One other thing I would like to add is that this report covers up to January 31 2017. It has been published since the end of October 2017. 

Funny never heard a peep from any guru on this. Do you think that maybe, just maybe, they don’t have a friggen clue what they are talking about? Kaperoni the goat the rat, Frank, Delta, Ray ren the whole lot of them are a bunch of booger eating morons. This should be a lesson to all of us. Do your own research and believe no one. Oh yeah I forgot Bulldog. It too.

Great point!!!!

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Synopsis said:

So, OK, here we are again with our undergarments all in a twist or somethin'. So maybe consider how not one of us has any control whatsoever in what is or what is going to happen with the speculative Iraqi Dinar investment. I suspect we all here have varying quantities of Iraqi Dinar. So, might as well let the events play out.

OK, I suspect I am the eternal optimist so maybe don't listen to me or read my posts. Good for You. Keep up the good work! My opinion is there is a lot of hoo ha going on right now and there are those who are tiring rapidly with all the shenanigans going on and will step in to make Iraq put their Big Boy Britches on and act like a Sovereign and Independent State like all the other countries have been trying to treat them. Iran IS NOT the answer so that option will very likely get the kibosh hopefully sooner rather than later.

Iraq is a highly strategic piece of real estate and untold riches. Iraq really needs the international trade and international entities really, really need Iraq to get going.

OK, enough of the eternal optimist.

We have a choice in general terms of Doris Day or REO Speedwagon. The choice is Yours.

So what'll be? Adrenaline Highs and subsequent Crash?

Are You going to:

• Let whatever happen, happen?
  • Ride The Storm Out?
  • Keep Pushin?
  • Roll With The Changes?

Maybe figure it out and get the undergarments untwisted and relax. Adrenaline Highs always have their subsequent Crash. Whatever is going to happen will happen. Remember - You can Tune a piano, but you can't Tuna fish or the Iraqis, either. They kinda stink don't You think? I think somebody(ies) will bring this home so maybe kick back and relax. I (or You) can't change it anyway so might as well enjoy!

In The Mean Time..............................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

REO...Roll with the changes!!!  Killer tune!!!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

:o       :o       :o

I didn't know I really think???!!!

:D       :D       :D

LOL!!!

:lmao:        :lmao:        :lmao:

You mention some really, really good points, Mr. Unlikely, AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

So, now for what I REALLY Think.

I don't know.

What I do know is there is very, very solid reasons for getting Iraq up and running as a Peaceful, Sovereign, AND Independent State due to Iraq's strategic location AND immense wealth beyond just the crude oil that Iraq AND the rest of the world needs to stave off dire economic consequences. So, all the time and effort in getting it all right to meet both Iraq's and the rest of the world's needs and objectives.

Otherwise, why not just let Iraq languish in the Prehistoric/Stone Age? Who cares, really?

So, something is up with all the attention and there may be an opportunity here for some in this speculative Iraqi Dinar Investment. Like us.

Now for a little historical perspective for me getting into this speculative Iraqi Dinar investment.

I did some research when I found out about it in late 2010. I thought due to the information before me that this speculative Iraqi Dinar investment has some solid potential. Why all the UN Sanctions and things like EO 13303 as a steward to transition from Saddam Hussein to something else? Saddam was already executed by the time I found out about this investment so what is the hold up?

I think there is a lot of evidence right before our eyes. Iraq was so far behind and had about 12 years of sanctions before the 2003 invasion. Couldn't let this piece of real estate fall into the hands of the Iranians or some one else. Iraq was (and still is in some respects) in the Prehistoric/Stone Age banking and infrastructure with a lame economy. So, why even be interested in an ultra modern banking system in Iraq right down to the Iraqi citizen if Iraq did not have strategic and long term plans???!!!

Where is all the money going to come from to keep the Iraqis from Sectarian Violence and Civil War???!!!

I knew Iraq and news pertaining to Iraq would be all over the place until key objectives were in place that no one in our circles can imagine or contemplate. I just knew this was a waiting game until "SURPRISE!!!"!!! We're here!!!

Even now there is a lot of churn in Iraq. Nothing You, I, or anyone else can do about it. Speculate? Sure. We can all do that. I feel like (this is just me speaking) there are some key objectives for Iraq and there are a lot of entities that DO and DO NOT want to have happen. Unfortunately, we had eight years of reversals with Barry and Company that the damage still needs to be rectified but is likely being rectified in ways we can not see or know. In retrospect, I don't know if John and Sarah would have fared any better. I really think we are much better off with President Donald J Trump and his stance and actions with Iran are exceptionally telling. Once the sanctions kick in with Iran, I suspect Iran's influences in Iraq will take a nose dive. I think there are Iraqi Patriots in Iraq that can see the hand writing on the wall, too, so this silly government forming thing in Iraq will gain some "intelligence" and "foresight" real, real soon. Likely some keester kickers are going to "visit" Iraq and "encourage" them in what they are going to do.

Even the Naughty Saudis and "The coast MUST be CLEAR the French are HERE" are all into Iraq after a three decades old hiatus or something so something must be going on and likely good for us who just wait it all out.

In the mean time, might as well sit back and relax. When the RI/RV will occur or how the IQD rate is established is beyond whatever information we have before us. I just plan to see what happens and then project what I should do. Likely Adam and Company will have some pretty solid things to say for those invested in DinarVets services post event.

I am not schooled or learned in what is all out there but as far as I can tell, the services I have purchased here at DinarVets are exceptionally solid and i have a peace of mind with what DinarVets is offering.

Thank You Adam and all those helping us now and post event!!! :tiphat:

Well, OK, just my speculation, thoughts, opinions, and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!!

In The Mean Time...........................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

Great read...as always!!!

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, George Hayduke said:

Always good to see you bring stability to the table C. 🍺 

7 hours ago, Carrello said:

Hi George. Long time no dinar, as they say. I hope you are well. Nice to see some of the old faces around here. 😎

Great to see you both.

Always appreciated your real talk.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, blueskyline said:

$1.71 is fantastic.  "Sauce For The Goose " as Spock would say . The Special Investigator General reported to the US Gov. They had a rate of $ 1.19 some years ago . But could not move for because of Political Instability.  As for the hold up ? My small opinion ? Once pandora' s box is open you can't close it . Once this country and it's citizen reap their true wealth it will never be return to people like these corrupt politicians and leaders again . It's more than selfish individual greed . They are fighting to keep the country among their chosen few and not the people of Iraq and the World 

Gee sounds just like the  deep state

• Upvote 3

Yay Julie gave me my password! Guys I hope they are going to come out at 1 to 1 then float up from there. I think if these reports are true and accurate that Iraqi government wanted to wait until they were sure they could support it at 1 to 1 before they did anything. Maybe this year or next will be the time finally!

• Upvote 2