Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

USD to IQD 1220 dinars /per dollar

DWS112

44 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Come on Navira be right!  We did it today.  Pawned my wife´s wedding ring and the ring she gave me.  We are ringless to pay this frickin liquor license.  Need this RV like today!

I hope u have some time to buy em back!!!

1 hour ago, chinadawg said:

6-14-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Well today is almost compliance day. Our unofficial countdown is down to just hours now to meet the 3-month requirement.  Today's market rate in Iraq appears to be 1210 to $1 still within compliance but creeping close to the limit of 1214.

Wouldn't it be different now that the rate went from 1184 to 1190 on the CBI website? In other words, 1214 wouldn't be the limit anymore Kap

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

And some of y'all believe in Global warming ! It's just the natural order of the algorithm,  change is coming ! Whether (ha ! ha !) You like it or not. Just too many factors involved. I can't tell y'all when but y'all know it's coming ! Have a great day DV !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

8 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

All good....Navira.. didn't you see this happening this weekend or soon?.....

My bad if I was wrong......

Either way.....going in the right direction....

Just a thought - some of you, especially newbies, hang on posters' words because you believe they are "in the know".  I have been around for 8+ years and have seen 'em come and go.  I would suggest going to someone that you are following's profile and read posts from the past to see how many times they have falsely called it.  

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Just a thought - some of you, especially newbies, hang on posters' words because you believe they are "in the know".  I have been around for 8+ years and have seen 'em come and go.  I would suggest going to someone that you are following's profile and read posts from the past to see how many times they have falsely called it.  

Wise words!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

I am not sure where some of the conversion numbers came from especially the 1220.  I have faithfully followed the Forex and have looked at the spreads over the last 3 months.  The lowest value I have seen the dinar trade is just under 1198 to 1.  I am following the commercial markets which I believe is a more accurate indicator of the real value of any world currency.  I am just saying this not to be assailed by all the naysayers out there but as another way to view this overall process.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, scouter73 said:

I agree. Been in since 2012 just reading and learning. Hope i dont have to fly to iraq like i had to with Kuwait

Scouter . My apologies about you having to fly to Kuwait years ago . But at the same time .I'm glad you had to go . It's good to read from folks like you that had to fly to Kuwait . It's not your first rodeo like the rest of some of us .

• Upvote 2