Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just for Shabbs

Pitcher

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Here you go Shabbs. 2 mil.  I have a lot more so are you satisfied. Now go report to HRC.  I’m done with you forever.

The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Weekend To You, Pitcher!!! :tiphat:

I so appreciate Your "Displays Of Intellectual Speed And Power" as well as being a True Patriot Of The United States Of America upholding The Constitution TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights demonstrated by Your high quality and high fidelity exercise of Freedom Of Speech!!!

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

In The Mean Time.............................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Per the rules, Pitcher.....your picture of dinar must also include your username on your computer screen in the background.  There's an entire thread stating how to accomplish verification....it's pinned at the top.  Hope this helps.  :)

GO RV, then BV

This begs the question...Shabs are you a pitcher or catcher?

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

On 6/14/2018 at 12:00 PM, Synopsis said:

The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Weekend To You, Pitcher!!! :tiphat:

I so appreciate Your "Displays Of Intellectual Speed And Power" as well as being a True Patriot Of The United States Of America upholding The Constitution TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights demonstrated by Your high quality and high fidelity exercise of Freedom Of Speech!!!

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

In The Mean Time.............................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

WOWZERS!!!

THANK YOU, Red Rubymeisters (2 and counting, I guess), for the Red Ruby Citations (2 so far, I guess) for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" for:

• RAVING about the anonymous votes here on DinarVets instead of a stinkin' petulant spoiled brat RANT and Cry Fest about all the Red Rubies.
  • Rejecting personal "Safe Space" "Cognition".
  • Reason and Common Sense.
  • Personal acknowledgement, personal responsibility, and personal ownership.
  • True Patriot The United States Of America Citizens.
  • The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights.
  • Freedom Of Speech.
  • "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power".

And, Notably:

• For getting the six of ANOTHER esteemed DinarVet member!!!

Now, Red Rubymeisters, what do YOU actually have to contribute here at DinarVets???

Anything???

Come on now, don't hold back and show us all what YOU really have to offer of ANY value!!!

THANK YOU, DinarVets, for ANYONE to lodge their votes discreetly and anonymously AND for being such a staunch supporter of Freedom Of Speech!!! 

:tiphat:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3