Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Buddy in military in iraq

Bull Dog

7 hours ago, Floridian said:

Hmmmm.  I dunno about this.  

What do you think, ReVbo.  I see your name at the bottom of the page.

Beats me. I went back and looked up Bulldog's post history and this isn't the first time he has posted a rumor so I'm taking it with a truckload of salt. I would imagine, it it was true, we would have seen confirmation from other members as there are lots of folks here with contacts in Iraq. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, bostonangler said:

Go read the news... Today the CBI is allowing people to get money out of machines (ATMS) with a limit of 2 million Dinar per day.... Ahhhhhh that about sums it up....

B/A

I hadn't seen that yet. Yeah, that should definitely put an end to this rumor. 

You need to get some new sources, Bulldog. Yours are messing with you. 

• Upvote 1

No this is not delta. Bulldog. Got a text from my buddy that is why it is in the rumor section. Or so I thought. Been on this site since 2010 left Iraq in 05. Had my dinar since 04 where the old Saddam currency was still around. People on this site can get really harsh sometimes even in the rumor section. If I knew a fact that this was verified it would not be here. Rumors people not facts. I said my last words in this site as everybody thinks they know everything good bad and indifferent. It’s coming very soon. Hate to use that word. Everything is falling into place very fast. Reading that online thru Iraq today. Not a website just what I type into see what going on. Bye

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 4

2 minutes ago, Bull Dog said:

No this is not delta. Bulldog. Got a text from my buddy that is why it is in the rumor section. Or so I thought. Been on this site since 2010 left Iraq in 05. Had my dinar since 04 where the old Saddam currency was still around. People on this site can get really harsh sometimes even in the rumor section. If I knew a fact that this was verified it would not be here. Rumors people not facts. I said my last words in this site as everybody thinks they know everything good bad and indifferent. It’s coming very soon. Hate to use that word. Everything is falling into place very fast. Reading that online thru Iraq today. Not a website just what I type into see what going on. Bye

All is well, some really need this to pop. so they get a little harsh. thanks for the rumor sir.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, ReVbo said:

Beats me. I went back and looked up Bulldog's post history and this isn't the first time he has posted a rumor so I'm taking it with a truckload of salt. I would imagine, it it was true, we would have seen confirmation from other members as there are lots of folks here with contacts in Iraq. 

Thanks for your opinion, ReVbo.  😊

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, ReVbo said:

057E1621-6EC7-488C-AD16-4EF8B6A81F35.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

10 hours ago, GregHi said:

Bull dog, I hope you are right... more details please.. what happened to the rest of their money then? 

No disrespect to your friend but sounds very similar to years gone by.. 

2 hours ago, gregp said:

Greg, What’s your contact saying on this?

Hi GregHi,

I believe I was the first to respond to one of your initial post's on this site approx 2-3 years ago, asking if Greg was High, since you were new to the site & were providing some pretty detailed info about the Dinar. I also wrote a poem about you (GregHi) and GregP getting high in a tree together a while later.........yes, that was also a joke.....Hi Gregp.  :peace:

See the source image

But as soon as you jokingly responded to my inquiry, you immediately gained everyone's interest due to your contact in Iraq, who was providing some really good intel which we have not heard before.

So I'll ask this for everyone on this site: Have you had any recent discussions or updates from your contact in Iraq?

With so many things in motion right now, we are anxious to hear your feedback & we look forward to your continued updates as you receive any news from your Iraqi friend.

Thank You Sir!!  :tiphat:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Bull Dog said:

Bull Dog, you the man sir. I've been preaching that for years, this is the rumor section, only for entertainment purposes. This is the place you come when your bored not for actual information...LMAO. You an Luigi1 can post all the BS in this section of DV as you want, I love it....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Interesting .... 1.2 IQD per dollar = $.83 or $830K per million dinar

Do you guys remember a CBI site showing 1.2 IQD per dollar?

At a rate of $.83 per dinar they can withdraw a lot of chunky cash.... Including mine😊💰🙏🏼

‘Yes Laid Back, I do remember that. Could be something, could be nothing, but the timing sure is Interesting 👍 Hope all is well out your way brother 🙏

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

59 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

At a rate of $.83 per dinar they can withdraw a lot of chunky cash.... Including mine😊💰🙏🏼

They could have 1 .5 million of mine , let-er ride on the rest !  For a week or so anyway 😀

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

53 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

‘Yes Laid Back, I do remember that. Could be something, could be nothing, but the timing sure is Interesting 👍 Hope all is well out your way brother 🙏

Timing is interesting.  I will be right behind you cashing in. Trust you both are doing well. 

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Bull Dog said:

No this is not delta. Bulldog. Got a text from my buddy

I’m Calling Bull Doggie Doo On This One - I Think That Ur Buddy Is Totally Pulling Ur Dog Leg On This ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

But A Big Time Plus 1 For Bringin’ It Dawg ! B) 

Ur Just Passing Along What U Hear And I Appreciate That  - Especially From A Long Time Reputable Member ! ;) 

And Absolutely Please ‘Doo’ Keep ‘Em Coming Brother ! :salute: 

:lmao:  :lmao:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, brokerkeith said:

Hi GregHi,

I believe I was the first to respond to one of your initial post's on this site approx 2-3 years ago, asking if Greg was High, since you were new to the site & were providing some pretty detailed info about the Dinar. I also wrote a poem about you (GregHi) and GregP getting high in a tree together a while later.........yes, that was also a joke.....Hi Gregp.  :peace:

See the source image

But as soon as you jokingly responded to my inquiry, you immediately gained everyone's interest due to your contact in Iraq, who was providing some really good intel which we have not heard before.

So I'll ask this for everyone on this site: Have you had any recent discussions or updates from your contact in Iraq?

With so many things in motion right now, we are anxious to hear your feedback & we look forward to your continued updates as you receive any news from your Iraqi friend.

I seem to remember GregHi saying he no longer worked with his Iraqi friend and so couldn't get further updates.  Hope i'm wrong.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

I’m Calling Bull Doggie Doo On This One - I Think That Ur Buddy Is Totally Pulling Ur Dog Leg On This ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

But A Big Time Plus 1 For Bringin’ It Dawg ! B) 

Ur Just Passing Along What U Hear And I Appreciate That  - Especially From A Long Time Reputable Member ! ;) 

And Absolutely Please ‘Doo’ Keep ‘Em Coming Brother ! :salute: 

:lmao:  :lmao:

That is some buddy been in Iraq all this time like what over 8 years now? Even the rumor of the rumor doesn't hold water.

Last weekend I saw unicorns fart rainbows. Wait it was just the Pride Fest flags hanging from the windows of establishments I never frequent. Let them eat cake cause I won't bake it!

Edited by Theseus
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, brokerkeith said:

Hi GregHi,

See the source image

Hi broker Keith!!

The short answer is, no I haven’t heard much.. the longer answer is he and I no longer work together so we don’t talk as much as we used to. I met up with him about 2 months ago. He told me he had gone back to Erbil to get and exchange some of his dinars for USD that he had stashed in his home there. I asked him if he had spoken to his parliament buddy’s and he said yes, but only small talk and didn’t discuss the Dinar at all. I’m sorry it’s not more juicy intel.. obviously if I get a text or any info from him about the Dinar, I will create a post here right away.. ;)

Greg

Edited by GregHi
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 8