Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Buddy in military in iraq

Bull Dog

12 hours ago, mr.unlikely said:

I see I am a little late to this party and I am at least one person who called BS on Bulldog. That said can anyone blame me? This is Dinar vets e ONLY forum where we can call bs on someone without getting kicked off for not conforming to some gurus narrative. I and others are exercising are right to openly disagree and call someone out on a post that seems neither plausible or probable. Now none of us know Bulldog and he may be a standup guy. His alleged contact in Iraq may be as well, but they could easily be some pumper mlmer trying to drive some dinar sales and when we call BS the only way out is to turn it around and make the people who call BS out to be less than honorable.

i have brought one topic to DV in the years I have been on this site, with a link and I was questioned for the credentials of the source. My response, go see for yourself. Their response insinuate I'm ignorant for not knowing them. Now I could have gotten all butt hurt like them but I laughed out loud when I read the response because it have thick skin. Why do people get so offended at the slightest thing? Life is hard and people are rude and dishonorable get used to it. This forum, however is filled with Good people who have served this country with honer and that is something that I highly respect. This forum allows people to call a spade a spade. 

So please, I ask with all sincerity, if you post something that is not plausible or even probable, that goes against all global currency standards, and somebody calls you out on it don't get all butt hurt and angry cause your embarrassed. If you don't have an argument to defend your claim, well you ain't got $#it.

Of course we all have the right to disagree with what is said.  But this is the RUMORS section after all, and we should all keep that in mind.  What I don't like is the personal attack on Bull Dog.  You yourself said you didn't like being personally attacked for something you posted - so surely you can understand that Bull Dog was offended.  Bull Dog took A LOT of attack from posting a "rumor" that most likely did come from his contact in Iraq.  That doesn't make Bull Dog a liar, he's just the messenger for gosh sake!  Maybe the contact was just pulling Bull Dog's leg, who knows?  But in America, the country of free speech, he should not be personally attacked for saying it, particularly when there are many of us who enjoyed reading it (sure we didn't really believe it, but as I've said many times, I personally like a little bit of hopium during this long, long ride).  And maybe you do have thicker skin than Bull Dog.  But in the first place, Bull Dog was attacked much more than you were.  And in the second place, who made you the boss of Bull Dog?  Isn't he allowed to be as sensitive or as insensitive as he chooses?  He respectfully voiced his disatisfaction about being attacked.  Does is seem right that people can disrespectfully attack him, but that he cannot respectfully voice his dislike of that?

Mr. Unlikely, please recognizie I am absolutely not attacking you personally.  It's just that your words provided me the opportunity to address the issue of respect.  And disrespect is a big issue for me.  In fact, I see it as the core of most of the serious problems in the world today.  Too many people have their opinion and won't accept someone else disagreeing with it so they attack, hurt and even try to kill those who don't share their opinion.  If people could just agree to disagree, and then find a compromise that is acceptable to both sides and move forward in a productive way, the world could resolve so many of its problems instead of letting the anger turn into hatred of that person (or clase of person).  Muslim jihadists are the perfect example of that.  As are people like Peter Fonda.  Sure, DV is just a small little forum - but here at DV, if each of us can take a small step towarad change on the individual level by respectfully acknowledging another person's differing point of view, it can be the start of bigger change.  Change always starts small and grows from there, so I am just trying to encourage people to develop the habit of respect.  With respect, I believe tolerance will follow and I just think the world really needs that right now.   jmho  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

KristiD I understand what you are saying. My last post, I thought , clarified that I was not attacking Bulldog, I was calling out his contact, intel, secret source. I provided a link to a credible website so that everyone could go and verify the info for themselves. Without that, it's just another okie sighting and I have heard so much BS over the 10 years I've been in this that the gloves are off. Anyone who posts a rumor like that should fully expect to get bashed some. Even Luigi knows what coming when he posts. The difference is that he has thick skin and doesn't care what people say. There are so many thin skinned people out there these days no matter what gets said, somebody's favorite feeling gets hurt. If what I wrote offended someone then I feel sorry for them because the world is a harsh place and that was like lilacs and elderberries compared to how the real world is. We all could take a lesson from Luigi. Stop taking it personal. Grow some hair. Water off a ducks back. I take no offense to anything that may be said here. No one knows me, I know no one here. Heck that's not even my real picture.my point is, life is too short, we've all been here a while and if you bring BS, expect to get BS.

that said, I hope you have a wonderful evening and I hope this thing pops soon so that we all may retire in comfort and enjoy the rest of our far too short lives💰😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, mr.unlikely said:

KristiD I understand what you are saying. My last post, I thought , clarified that I was not attacking Bulldog, I was calling out his contact, intel, secret source. I provided a link to a credible website so that everyone could go and verify the info for themselves. Without that, it's just another okie sighting and I have heard so much BS over the 10 years I've been in this that the gloves are off. Anyone who posts a rumor like that should fully expect to get bashed some. Even Luigi knows what coming when he posts. The difference is that he has thick skin and doesn't care what people say. There are so many thin skinned people out there these days no matter what gets said, somebody's favorite feeling gets hurt. If what I wrote offended someone then I feel sorry for them because the world is a harsh place and that was like lilacs and elderberries compared to how the real world is. We all could take a lesson from Luigi. Stop taking it personal. Grow some hair. Water off a ducks back. I take no offense to anything that may be said here. No one knows me, I know no one here. Heck that's not even my real picture.my point is, life is too short, we've all been here a while and if you bring BS, expect to get BS.

that said, I hope you have a wonderful evening and I hope this thing pops soon so that we all may retire in comfort and enjoy the rest of our far too short lives💰😉

......:bump:.....

On 6/27/2018 at 9:05 PM, mr.unlikely said:

With respect, I don't think you understood what I was saying at all.  Again I will state that I absolutely agree that you have the right to disagree  with or dislike anyone's post.  What I don't like is when you - or anyone - does so with disrespect.  Calling BS on Bull Dog's rumor insinuates that he made it up (tantamount to lying) - and that is disrespectful, I think almost anyone would agree with that.  Declaring that you "feel sorry" for him because he doesn't see things the same way you do -- is also disrespectful because it's a put down.  And some of the things others have said were even more disrespectful.  Still, you all are free to be disrespectful if you want, I was just pointing it out with the hopes that maybe you would stop once you thought about it.  

And again I will point out that you are not in a position to declare that Bull Dog needs to have thicker skin.  That's just your opinion and you don't have the right to impose that on anyone else (except maybe your kids).  God did not put you in charge of deciding what and when other people should or shouldn't feel (or think or do) - especially people you don't even know.  If you really believe you have something valuable to say, then try saying it in a respectful way.  It's much more likely to be accepted and illicit change than if you try to force someone to change by insulting them.  Bull Dog respectfully said he didn't like all the rude attacks.  I say good for him for speaking up and letting people know that they offended him.  If people would just stop trying to impose their beliefs and opinions on other people, if they could just give up the need to be right and accept that others see things differently, the world would be a much better place.  And while I do recognize that this is just my opinion, I'm also pretty sure that almost everybody here would agree with that and also that almost everyone resents it when someone else tries to tell them what to feel or think or do - particularly when it's done disrespectfully.  Maybe if we all treated others the way we want to be treated - life would be much more pleasant for everyone.

That said, I also hope this pops soon.   GOOOOOOOOO RV!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 1:45 PM, Artitech said:

I was in a group meeting with a guy based out Colorado that had formed an Iraq Shadow governmemt. I think it was in the fall of 2014 or 2015. The scuttlebutt at that time was the IQD was going RV at first of the year. This guy told us, that it (RV) was at least 4 to 5 years before an RV could take place, if I remember right! I can tell you one thing that was NOT what I wanted to hear! He has been right so Far! NO RV! This guy did have supposedly  contacts In Iraq Gov. In fact he supposedly talked to a guy In Iraq, He got a big belly laugh, when he was told, we believed the RV could happen at the first of that year. Which would have been 2015 or 16! This is no rumor I heard this myself. The one thing is, All I know about this guy from Colorado is that he could be anybody off the street, as I had no verification of  who he was or what his real ties are to Iraq. As far as the guy on phone he could have been the janitor at an Iraq store or something. The one thing I do know is he has been right SO far! :salute: 

With all due respect I'm talking about establishing a verifiable contact in Iraqi gov't or business.  Not some no name guy spouting an opinion one time.  We need a real connection over there with a name who will carry on an ongoing legitimate conversation about the subject of an RV.  We've had tons of people over here weigh in on the subject with their comments, graphs, forecasts, etc  but never someone in a position to know in Iraq.  Thx. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Rockymtnhi said:

With all due respect I'm talking about establishing a verifiable contact in Iraqi gov't or business.

Frank Has Got A Guy Named WalkingShoe Or Something ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Rockymtnhi said:

With all due respect I'm talking about establishing a verifiable contact in Iraqi gov't or business.  Not some no name guy spouting an opinion one time.  We need a real connection over there with a name who will carry on an ongoing legitimate conversation about the subject of an RV.  We've had tons of people over here weigh in on the subject with their comments, graphs, forecasts, etc  but never someone in a position to know in Iraq.  Thx. 

Let me ask abadi and Adam tonight at dinner if it’s ok for me to spill the beans and be the contact

flying to dinner at billy gates house

old buffet is wearing the speedoo

he lost the bet

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Rockymtnhi said:

Rockymtnhi,

a couple of years ago I asked GregP, (and I’m sure he will verify this), if he would like to speak with my Kurdish friend on the phone or meet him and me here in the Dallas area, just so he could verify my friend is a real person.. unfortunately, my Kurdish friend he is not near as anxious to learn more about the dinar.. his friends in the Kurdish Parliment are exactly that,, friends.. when he speaks to them he is going to ask personal questions, not really talk about the currency or Talibani or barzani or the Government..

but i said all of this to say, I like the idea of verifiable contacts.. ;)

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, davis411 said:

flying to dinner at billy gates house

old buffet is wearing the speedoo  he lost the bet

Which Buffet - Jimmy, Warren Or All U Can Eat ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 1

Rocky this, Greghi, Davis, DT, Pitcher you guys are great. I do enjoy stirring the pot and find much amusement in the fact that some people get stirred up so easily. Waiting for the dinar to revalue is like watching dry paint, which is even more boring than watching paint dry. The indignance at being called out on something that you've posted that is absurd, is absurd! It's really hard not to want to poke the bear just a little more when they show you how thin their skin is. To have you guys piling on well, I'm getting a little misty over here😂

I thank the mods for their tolerance and Thank all of you at DV for the wit and humor and enabling of polite (mostly) bashing. If any of you ever get to the Bay Area California definitely look me up, I'll buy ya your favorite beverage. The wife thinks I'm bat Shiite crazy for investing in the dinar but I know this thing is gonna pop... soon!

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, mr.unlikely said:

Hey Davis would you rather eat at the all you can eat Jummy Buffet or the all you can eat warren Buffet?

After great thought

i decided

who pays me the most 

I will eat a lot 

take it for the team

yuck