Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Buddy in military in iraq

Bull Dog

4 hours ago, Shedagal said:

I seem to remember GregHi saying he no longer worked with his Iraqi friend and so couldn't get further updates.  Hope i'm wrong.

3 hours ago, GregHi said:

Hi broker Keith!!

The short answer is, no I haven’t heard much.. the longer answer is he and I no longer work together so we don’t talk as much as we used to. I met up with him about 2 months ago. He told me he had gone back to Erbil to get and exchange some of his dinars for USD that he had stashed in his home there. I asked him if he had spoken to his parliament buddy’s and he said yes, but only small talk and didn’t discuss the Dinar at all. I’m sorry it’s not more juicy intel.. obviously if I get a text or any info from him about the Dinar, I will create a post here right away.. ;)

Greg

Thanks Shedagal & GregHi,  :peace:

Yes, please keep us posted if anything newsworthy comes across....:tiphat:

Related image

• Haha 4

54 minutes ago, brokerkeith said:

Yes, please keep us posted if anything newsworthy comes across....:tiphat:

Related image

CNN - Broadcasting ‘Undercover’ Out Of Camera Range ! :o 

Related image

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Timing is interesting.  I will be right behind you cashing in. Trust you both are doing well. 

All good here, brother Chuck, been extremely busy lately. Been checking in here but haven’t been posting much,  I do like like what’s taking place, moving forward slowly, let’s see what happens after Ramadan  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

13 Jun 2018...lying TNT Tony was claiming the same thing! Stated he knows a Soldier in Iraq that was cashed out at 85 cents per Dinar (due to fact that they are forbidden to take Dinar out of the country)???🤔🤔

Wow and we tried to be on this guys side.

• Upvote 3

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 12:35 PM, Pitcher said:

They can have all of mine.  I’ll trade my trading computer for a nice boat.  If anyone wants to see me they can come to Hawaii.  Not sure yet if it will be Maui or Kauai😎 

I hear there is a newly created 'development' on the Big Island with ocean front view. That property is 'hot' right now, so you could buy quite a bit with even a minimal dinar RV. The development size is growing by the day.

:lol: 

• Haha 4

How does anyone know how it’s going to work in Iraq unless your there. Like I said before the s is a rumor section. If I had facts they would not be here. I have been told by reliable source that is happening. The US dollar is no longer being used in Iraq. The atms machines are only carrying dinar now. The head of parliament stated somewhere on the web that Iraq can support a 1.30 to one dinar. Go find it yourself. I saw it once but cannot for the life of me find it again. Still looking. I’m retired military and don’t have time for BS. This is the rumor section treat it as such please. If I had more facts I would tell you all about it but I don’t. My source will remain my source as he does not belong to any website on this planet to put it politely. I’m just tired of all the BS I’m seeing on this site so I plan to disappear for a while. I haven’t been on this site for awhile and when I come back with something which I put in rumors I get slammed. I will keep source and my comments to myself from now on and when it pops we’ll all be surprised. See ya. 

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

19 minutes ago, Bull Dog said:

I’m just tired of all the BS I’m seeing on this site so I plan to disappear for a while. I haven’t been on this site for awhile and when I come back with something which I put in rumors I get slammed. I will keep source and my comments to myself from now on and when it pops we’ll all be surprised. See ya. 

First of ALL, THANK YOU, Bull Dog, for YOUR service to our Country upholding The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights, Sir!!!

:salute:       :salute:       :salute:

Happy Father's Day Weekend To You, Bull Dog!!! :tiphat:

You may want to consider:

Image result for Never Underestimate The Power Of Stupid People In Large Groups

So, OK, now that we have THAT identified, You MUST be NOT in the Company of the Agitants!!! :twothumbs:

Well, OK, there are some notable "Agitants" here in this large group of people here at DinarVets. Maybe no big deal. :D

You may want to consider others here experience the same things You do. However, Your personal experience You share is highly valued and appreciated!!! :salute:

Just know there are people here who will step up and get Your six!!! ⚔️  ⚔️   ⚔️   :woot:   :woot:   :woot:

I look forward to Your return, Bull Dog, AND I trust You will reconsider. Very few here have actual contact with folks in Iraq so any real time boots on the ground perspectives are always welcome and highly valued!!!

In The Mean Time.....................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Bull Dog said:

How does anyone know how it’s going to work in Iraq unless your there. Like I said before the s is a rumor section. If I had facts they would not be here. I have been told by reliable source that is happening. The US dollar is no longer being used in Iraq. The atms machines are only carrying dinar now. The head of parliament stated somewhere on the web that Iraq can support system" rel="">support a 1.30 to one dinar. Go find it yourself. I saw it once but cannot for the life of me find it again. Still looking. I’m retired military and don’t have time for BS. This is the rumor section treat it as such please. If I had more facts I would tell you all about it but I don’t. My source will remain my source as he does not belong to any website on this planet to put it politely. I’m just tired of all the BS I’m seeing on this site so I plan to disappear for a while. I haven’t been on this site for awhile and when I come back with something which I put in rumors I get slammed. I will keep source and my comments to myself from now on and when it pops we’ll all be surprised. See ya. 

Because we told you you're wrong, you're leaving and then try to turn it on us by saying that this is the rumor section so how dare us question your sources??? I have already proven that you have said something like this before by sharing a link in this thread and your buddy was wrong. But since this is the rumor section I can't say that you're wrong? Give me a break!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

5 minutes ago, IQD=freedom said:

"I am seeing on diner that someone is seeing screens at 4.87. A friend of mine involved with high level bankers is seeing the same thing. Has anybody else seen anything on this"

-Bulldog January 27, 2018

Hate to see Bulldog go. It just could be the friend he has in Iraq is named Okie. I don't think he is trying to misguide us, just hanging with the wrong crowd. Peace.

Edited by jg1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jg1 said:

Hate to see Bulldog go. It just could be the friend he has in Iraq is named Okie. I don't think he is trying to misguide us, just hanging with the wrong croud. Peace.

Yeah man I agree! I just didn't want people to be on the edge of their seats with a huge let down (again)! My only point was we have a right to say and prove someone wrong. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, IQD=freedom said:

Yeah man I agree! I just didn't want people to be on the edge of their seats with a huge let down (again)! My only point was we have a right to say and prove someone wrong. 

I know how you feel. And when we get tierd enough of being let down, we probably need to take a break from the rumors, or maybe the news section, or just keep the front door to your home shut. I have been given a warning before about getting too personal on people that post the same ca ca over and over. Sometimes we have to step back and understand we can only help others so much when we interject ourselves too much in name of others we become hostile and unwelcome. It's ok, the people that buy this dinar under false pretenses are still going to win, and in the mean time people think it's funny, win again. 😀. But just the feeling of someone being dishonest and deceiving with us makes me want to get anothother warning, 😕. Go RV. 

22 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

I am on the edge of my seat.. not because of this rumour post ...but because of what’s happening over there and we wait .. for now :cigar:

Not sure what's better, Haha or taking up smoking. I'm thinking , your health is more important, ha. 

So, OK, let's take an HONEST look at Mr. Bull Dog.

Mr. Bull Dog posted on July 18, 2015 and took a break until December 24, 2017. From December 24, 2017 until now, Mr. Bull Dog has made only twelve (12) posts where ten (10) of those have been in this Rumor (note: Rumor) section and two (2) were posts in a thread in the News section.

Mr. Bull Dog stated he has a "friend" connected to high level bankers and he is posting what he heard from his "friend" AND (note: AND) has asked more than once for confirmation what he heard from his "friend" and not stating as actual fact what his "friend" stated is real.

If what Mr. Bull Dog has said is correct that he has had Iraqi Dinar since 2004, why would he (Mr. Bull Dog) be held to such excoriating rhetoric???!!!

We have all heard much, much worse while Mr. Bull Dog appears to be attempting to support OTHER FOLKS (note: OTHER FOLKS) on this site.

Hey, if You DO NOT (note: DO NOT) like what Mr. Bull Dog is saying and asking then You may want to completely overlook what Mr. Bull Dog has to say or place Mr. Bull Dog on YOUR (note: YOUR) ignore function.

I for one would like to see and hear more about what Mr. Bull Dog has to say. For now, I am giving Mr. Bull Dog the benefit of the doubt unless factually proven Mr. Bull Dog is fabricating post material to intentionally mislead.

This has been a long, long journey for many of us to include our Military Personnel who have been in this since 2004. If actual Military Personnel, I admonish due respect until the Military Person shows themself to be dishonorable. Otherwise, it IS NOT (note: IS NOT) appropriate to excoriate some one else for one's own frustration(s).

In The Mean Time.............................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5