Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Some Delta for you

bostonangler

9 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I'm not arguing if you think the dinar will be $1.00.

I am agreeing with you. I'm just saying WE will not get that much because of "deleting the zeros" on the currency.

Relax Flo’Ritelin - Ur Making Coffee Nervous ! :o 

I Still Gots One Last Article From TODAY For Ya ! ;) 

Boom ! B) 

The Clown Drops The Mic And Accidentally Walks Off The Stage Head First Into The Orchestra Pit ...

:D  :D  :D 

LINK

A new government is required under economic leadership

8464.jpg 

13th June, 2018 by Samir Nusairi

After the final results of the elections, the Iraqis are waiting to form a new government with special national standards. Its primary objective is to serve the people, achieve economic stability and reconstruction, revitalize the economic cycle and achieve prosperity for the people who suffered during 15 years of instability, terrorism and loss of basic services. Goals and wishes should lead the key rings of national economic leaders competent in the next phase because the national economic elites in various disciplines must have an active role in the analysis and assessment of the economic reality in the world Aq after 2003 and to identify failures and challenges and identify visions, policies and reforms needed for the economy with added and enriched the successful experiences of the bright spots that emerged during the suffering of Iraq from the financial and economic crisis experienced by departing from the national sense of their love for Iraq and its people that are given the right to lead the wheel change opportunity

The observer and observer of the role of government institutions during the lean years that passed through Iraq and is still passing by in the management of the Iraqi economy notes that there are failures and challenges and black pages related to the loss of methodology and the lack of clarity of policies and programs and the lack of harmony strategies developed in partnership with international organizations and experts with the reality of the Iraqi economy Resources, which depends mainly on oil rents and the consequent structural and structural imbalance in the economy and facing the stabilization of the financial system and the monetary system is a major challenge because of the deficit in non-oil revenue and deficit balance of tide In addition, there is poor coordination between the fiscal and monetary policies, in addition to the mismanagement of public funds and the obvious weakness in the economic leadership of most of the governmental economic institutions, in addition to the lack of involvement and giving an active role to the private sector in economic decision-making.

All the above failures, combined with political and security instability and the war on terror, have led to economic instability and lack of vision to build a solid national economy capable of drawing the preconditions for a transition to a social market economy that I believe is the solution to our economic reality

The challenges presented above have created the pessimism and pessimistic outlook of our economic future among many of our economic elites. However, I believe and believe many economists, finance and analysts, and I think that there are points and promising and bright experiences that some economic institutions have made clearly and effectively during the years 2015-2017, The economic and financial crisis suffocating.

One of the highlights of this march is the experience of the Central Bank in supporting the national economy while maintaining its functions and objectives specified in its law. The most important achievement of the Central Bank is its contribution to achieving economic steadfastness and strengthening the decisive victory over terrorism

I do not want to clarify the executive and development procedures and build balanced relations with Arab, regional and foreign banks and its strategy for the next five years, the results achieved on the scope of monetary policy applications internally and convince the international financial organizations and most important official reports issued by them confirm the success of the policy of the Central Bank to achieve an important transition of the Iraqi economy from The gray phase to follow upOne of the most prominent achievements was to stabilize the exchange rate and recovery of the Iraqi dinar and increase its purchasing power.

In addition to its various contributions and initiatives to activate the economic cycle and enhance the liquidity of banks and reach a re-bridge coordination between the financial and monetary policies and propose new economic and structural policies to prepare public budgets for the coming years and attempts to restore confidence in the banking system. 

The Central Bank has proved its clear ability to interact and analyze obstacles to work and create conditions to overcome the challenges, and that the road is still long before the Central Bank and the competent government agencies in order to achieve a sound national economy so I call on national economic elites to interact with the points and experiences light and enrich them with their ideas and visions and proposals To build a strong national economy and overcome the challenges and correct the wrong tracks and dialogues transparent and calm without personal and partisan targets, because the abuse of our national economic institutions of sovereign is an insult to Iraq and its people.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

You aren'the stupid. DT talks like that to people he likes. If he grouped you with Davis it'seems a compliment. We all love Davis here too. For real though. We've all had that question before. If I look dumb for misspelling things it's because I dropped my phone, broke it 5 mins ago and can't see half the screen. 😂

It wasn't Thugs, it was DoD that made this comment:

"You want someone to give you an intelligent conversation on this subject, how about some intelligent questions?"

That's why I said he's smart and I'm stupid.  However, he didn't understand anything I was trying to say.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Relax Flo’Ritelin - Ur Making Coffee Nervous ! :o 

I Still Gots One Last Article From TODAY For Ya ! ;) 

Boom ! B) 

The Clown Drops The Mic And Accidentally Walks Off The Stage Head First Into The Orchestra Pit ...

LINK

A new government is required under economic leadership

8464.jpg 

13th June, 2018 by Samir Nusairi

After the final results of the elections, the Iraqis are waiting to form a new government with special national standards. Its primary objective is to serve the people, achieve economic stability and reconstruction, revitalize the economic cycle and achieve prosperity for the people who suffered during 15 years of instability, terrorism and loss of basic services. Goals and wishes should lead the key rings of national economic leaders competent in the next phase because the national economic elites in various disciplines must have an active role in the analysis and assessment of the economic reality in the world Aq after 2003 and to identify failures and challenges and identify visions, policies and reforms needed for the economy with added and enriched the successful experiences of the bright spots that emerged during the suffering of Iraq from the financial and economic crisis experienced by departing from the national sense of their love for Iraq and its people that are given the right to lead the wheel change opportunity

The observer and observer of the role of government institutions during the lean years that passed through Iraq and is still passing by in the management of the Iraqi economy notes that there are failures and challenges and black pages related to the loss of methodology and the lack of clarity of policies and programs and the lack of harmony strategies developed in partnership with international organizations and experts with the reality of the Iraqi economy Resources, which depends mainly on oil rents and the consequent structural and structural imbalance in the economy and facing the stabilization of the financial system and the monetary system is a major challenge because of the deficit in non-oil revenue and deficit balance of tide In addition, there is poor coordination between the fiscal and monetary policies, in addition to the mismanagement of public funds and the obvious weakness in the economic leadership of most of the governmental economic institutions, in addition to the lack of involvement and giving an active role to the private sector in economic decision-making.

All the above failures, combined with political and security instability and the war on terror, have led to economic instability and lack of vision to build a solid national economy capable of drawing the preconditions for a transition to a social market economy that I believe is the solution to our economic reality

The challenges presented above have created the pessimism and pessimistic outlook of our economic future among many of our economic elites. However, I believe and believe many economists, finance and analysts, and I think that there are points and promising and bright experiences that some economic institutions have made clearly and effectively during the years 2015-2017, The economic and financial crisis suffocating.

One of the highlights of this march is the experience of the Central Bank in supporting the national economy while maintaining its functions and objectives specified in its law. The most important achievement of the Central Bank is its contribution to achieving economic steadfastness and strengthening the decisive victory over terrorism

I do not want to clarify the executive and development procedures and build balanced relations with Arab, regional and foreign banks and its strategy for the next five years, the results achieved on the scope of monetary policy applications internally and convince the international financial organizations and most important official reports issued by them confirm the success of the policy of the Central Bank to achieve an important transition of the Iraqi economy from The gray phase to follow upOne of the most prominent achievements was to stabilize the exchange rate and recovery of the Iraqi dinar and increase its purchasing power.

In addition to its various contributions and initiatives to activate the economic cycle and enhance the liquidity of banks and reach a re-bridge coordination between the financial and monetary policies and propose new economic and structural policies to prepare public budgets for the coming years and attempts to restore confidence in the banking system. 

The Central Bank has proved its clear ability to interact and analyze obstacles to work and create conditions to overcome the challenges, and that the road is still long before the Central Bank and the competent government agencies in order to achieve a sound national economy so I call on national economic elites to interact with the points and experiences light and enrich them with their ideas and visions and proposals To build a strong national economy and overcome the challenges and correct the wrong tracks and dialogues transparent and calm without personal and partisan targets, because the abuse of our national economic institutions of sovereign is an insult to Iraq and its people.

Good Lord, Thugs!  I'm agreeing with you.  Iraq is going to be GREAT!  If I didn't think so, I wouldn't have invested.

What are you trying to prove to me?????

2 minutes ago, Floridian said:

"You want someone to give you an intelligent conversation on this subject, how about some intelligent questions?"

That's why I said he's smart and I'm stupid.  However, he didn't understand anything I was trying to say.

Don't stop posting, and have no regrets. Life is too short and when this thing finally pops, then and only then will we know the formula for the RV.

Me, I'm going to the bar with FreedomWish, and I hardly drink lol  :)

pp

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Don't stop posting, and have no regrets. Life is too short and when this thing finally pops, then and only then will we know the formula for the RV.

Me, I'm going to the bar with FreedomWish, and I hardly drink lol  :)

pp

I'll join you guys at the bar.  😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Ya that waasn't very nice.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Im still puzzled how you arrive at your conclusion of we get less..my understanding has always been that the zero's removal is off the rate and not the currency.I have even stated the articles out there have said they stay on the notes..so if one has a 1.00 at 1M its not rocket science.. Im reminded of my old math teacher always telling me show your math .. Even though I asked , if the answer is correct , what does it matter> Doh!

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, js214 said:

Im still puzzled how you arrive at your conclusion of we get less..my understanding has always been that the zero's removal is off the rate and not the currency.I have even stated the articles out there have said they stay on the notes..so if one has a 1.00 at 1M its not rocket science.. Im reminded of my old math teacher always telling me show your math .. Even though I asked , if the answer is correct , what does it matter> Doh!

I posted this article on Page 3 of this thread:

Is it time to delete three zeros from the currency?

See where it says "from the currency"?  It says that 2 more times in the article too.  Also, there have been other articles that say "delete the zeros from the currency".  I swear I didn't make it up.  So if somebody told you that the zeros were coming off  the nominal rate (the famous Guru Tlar, who has since disappeared from the Dinar sites?) I believe that person is mistaken.  Unless the CBI and Iraqi economists are wrong?  What do they know, anyway?  

LOL LOL

30 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Good Lord, Thugs!  I'm agreeing with you.  Iraq is going to be GREAT!  If I didn't think so, I wouldn't have invested.

What are you trying to prove to me?????

Relax - I Was Just Goofin’ On Ya While Bringin’ A Lot Of Wicked Cool Shiite From Today ! ;) 

If It Wasn’t U It Probably Would’ve Been My Favorite Italian DJ Or Maybe The Super Stellar Jolley Fat Man In Red - That’s Just How Clownie Rolls ! :o 

They See Me Rollin’ - They Hatin’ ...

Screen+shot+2012-07-09+at+7.09.01+AM.png

24 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I'll join you guys at the bar.  😊

Now Ur Gettin’ It ! :cheesehead: 

:lmao:  :lmao:

• Haha 2

Amazing.

Here this thread is nominally 9 hours old and we are all over 4 pages into it!!! :o

Whatever is going to be will be. Maybe a tune to lighten us all up............................

Hey, we all made a choice getting into this Speculative Iraqi Dinar Investment and no one, really, can predict what is actually going to happen or when. Sure, we all have our theories and why so why not relax and let it all play out? No one can change the past so might as well kick back and watch it all unfold.

In The Mean Time..................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Relax - I Was Just Goofin’ On Ya While Bringin’ A Lot Of Wicked Cool Shiite From Today ! ;) 

If It Wasn’t U It Probably Would’ve Been My Favorite Italian DJ Or Maybe The Super Stellar Jolley Fat Man In Red - That’s Just How Clownie Rolls ! :o 

They See Me Rollin’ - They Hatin’ ...

Screen+shot+2012-07-09+at+7.09.01+AM.png

Now Ur Gettin’ It ! :cheesehead: 

:lmao:  :lmao:

Okay, thanks Thugs.  😁

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, js214 said:

Here's an article from 2014.  Do you need more? I don't think it can be more plain than this:

Iraqi Dinar revaluation postponed by Central Bank for 5 years says MP Noura al-Bajari

by 377c7a0b5a2695a041607a4f76b50434?s=40&d=Amre Sarhan Oct 29, 2014, 11:54 pm

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) A member of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Commission, MP Noura al-Bajari, confirmed on Wednesday that the initiative to revalue and delete zeros from the Iraqi Dinar is ready for implementation by the Central Bank although it will be delayed by five years given the political and security situation of Iraq.

In an interview with IraqiNews.com al-Bajari said The policy to delete zeros from the Iraqi currency is ready to be executed by the Central Bank, however, its implementation will be delayed by 5 years on the basis of the extreme security and political situation of the country.”

Al-Bajari said that the head of the Central Bank of Iraq had previously said that this policy from parliament was accepted and that the zeros will be deleted from the Iraqi currency in the next 5 years.

https://www.iraqinews.com/features/iraqi-dinars-project-postponed-5-years-says-central-bank/

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Here this thread is...9 hours old and we are over 4 pages into it!!! 

More Flo' sightings (39 and counting) than a Progressive Insurance convention. :lol:

Related image

Edited by King Bean
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

TV: Rafidain Bank in Dhi Qar confirms that the introduction of ATM depends on deleting zeros from currency.

Wed, 10 Dec 2014

Ahmed Hassan: Said the director of the Rafidain Bank in Dhi Qar Hussein Abbadi in a televised interview broadcast by the local Nasiriyah that the introduction of ATM in the markets and banks are subject to the implementation of the decision to delete zeros from the Iraqi currencypointing out that the Iraqi currency suffers from large inflation at the present time.

http://www.nasiriyah.org/ara/post/55155

Looks like this has been the plan for a long time.

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Botzwana said:

Tlar did not disappear.  I am in a private email group with him.  He just does not publically put out his views anymore.  He still posts however.  I love his stuff.

Good for you!  Has he been right yet?  😂

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I posted this article on Page 3 of this thread:

Is it time to delete three zeros from the currency?

See where it says "from the currency"?  It says that 2 more times in the article too.  Also, there have been other articles that say "delete the zeros from the currency".  I swear I didn't make it up.  So if somebody told you that the zeros were coming off  the nominal rate (the famous Guru Tlar, who has since disappeared from the Dinar sites?) I believe that person is mistaken.  Unless the CBI and Iraqi economists are wrong?  What do they know, anyway?  

LOL LOL

IMF article few years back ;)  I forget nothing and I dont follow Guru's

24 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Here's an article from 2014.  Do you need more? I don't think it can be more plain than this:

Iraqi Dinar revaluation postponed by Central Bank for 5 years says MP Noura al-Bajari

by 377c7a0b5a2695a041607a4f76b50434?s=40&d=Amre Sarhan Oct 29, 2014, 11:54 pm

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) A member of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Commission, MP Noura al-Bajari, confirmed on Wednesday that the initiative to revalue and delete zeros from the Iraqi Dinar is ready for implementation by the Central Bank although it will be delayed by five years given the political and security situation of Iraq.

In an interview with IraqiNews.com al-Bajari said The policy to delete zeros from the Iraqi currency is ready to be executed by the Central Bank, however, its implementation will be delayed by 5 years on the basis of the extreme security and political situation of the country.”

Al-Bajari said that the head of the Central Bank of Iraq had previously said that this policy from parliament was accepted and that the zeros will be deleted from the Iraqi currency in the next 5 years.

https://www.iraqinews.com/features/iraqi-dinars-project-postponed-5-years-says-central-bank/

Like most people, I wonder if this author (Amre Sarhan) can be found on social media? Maybe ask him direct questions along with some dinar/dollar examples of values both before and after the fact. Any big brains (bigger than mine) want to try?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Rugbylaird19 said:

Like most people, I wonder if this author (Amre Sarhan) can be found on social media? Maybe ask him direct questions along with some dinar/dollar examples of values both before and after the fact. Any big brains (bigger than mine) want to try?

This one, posted above, has a video, if you can understand Arabic or have it translated:

http://www.nasiriyah.org/ara/post/55155

31 minutes ago, js214 said:

IMF article few years back ;)  I forget nothing and I dont follow Guru's

See the date on the bottom?  It was posted by Butifldrm on April 3, 2018.

هل الوقت مناسبا لحذف ثلاثة أصفار من العملة؟

6154.jpg
العملة العراقية
text.png html.png print.png

arrow.gif تقارير

الاقتصاد نيوز ـ بغداد:

قدم البنك المركزي مشروعا لحذف ثلاثة أصفار من العملة، بهدف مواجهة التضخم وتنشيط الاقتصاد، لكن اضطر إلى إيقافها بسبب تردي الأوضاع الأمنية والسياسية في البلاد. 

وقال محافظ البنك المركزي، علي العلاق، في جلسة نقاشية مع رؤساء تحرير عدد من وسائل الاعلام العراقية بينها "الاقتصاد نيوز"، إن "موضوع حذف الاصفار من العملة جاهزا، لكنه يحتاج إلى بيئة مناسبة لتطبيقه"، مشيراً الى أن "توفير البيئة المناسبة يساهم بمنع التلاعب والاحتيال من قبل أصحاب النفوس الضعيفة".

الحكومة المركزية تقف مع مشروع البنك المركزي لحذف ثلاثة اصفار العملة، لأنها تراه "يصب في رفع كفاءة نظام المدفوعات النقدية"، بحسب المستشار المالي لرئيس الحكومة.

وأضاف، مظهر محمد صالح، في حديث "للاقتصاد نيوز"، إن "البيئة الحالية مناسبة لهذا المشروع لان هناك استقرار مالي وسياسي تشهده البلاد خاصة بعد الخلاص من تنظيم (داعش)".

وشدد على ضرورة عدم الاعتماد على المشروع لدعم الدينار العراقي بل "التركيز على تهيئة جميع الظروف التي من شأنها ان تدعم الدينار العراقي والمتمثلة بالاستقرار السياسي والاقتصادي"، لافتاً الى ان "البنك المركزي لديه خبرة متراكمة في التعامل مع الموضوع".

فيما قال الخبير الاقتصادي، باسم جميل انطون، لـ"الاقتصاد نيوز"، إن "البيئة الحالية غير مناسبة لمشروع حذف الاصفار في الوقت الراهن، لان الوضع الامني لم يستقر حتى الآن بالشكل المثالي".

واشار الى ان "المشروع بحاجة الى حملات تثقيفية لكي يتقبله المواطنين ولا يؤثر على حركة السوق"، مبيناً أن "المشروع له فوائد تتمثل بتقليل كمية النقود المستخدمة في الودائع الامر الذي يساعد المحاسبين على عدم الوقوع في الخطأ في التعامل مع الاصفار الموجودة في المبالغ الكبيرة، فضلاً عن تقليص عدد امناء الصناديق وحماية الاموال من السرقة".

وتوقع انطوان بأن يتم العمل بهذا المشروع بعد الانتخابات التشريعية المزمع اجراءاها في ايار المقبل.

عدد المشـاهدات 4877   تاريخ الإضافـة 03/04/2018
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Floridian said:

25,000 x .84 = 21,000

10,000 x .84 =   8,400

5,000 x .84  = 4,200

1,000  x .84 =  840

500 x .84 = 420

250 x .84 = 210

Will that be easy to remember when people go to buy bread and milk?

Floridian hun lets see if i can explain this a bit. When thinking about converting dinar to dollars it wont go down like that in iraq. Yes they do use the dollar there but once they cant and their new dinar is out they will see the reflection of their purchasing power in the goods that they buy. Just like kuwait for instance... They are somewhere near 3.40 to one usd (its a guess on my part), but when they go to the market they dont say geeze if I had a dollar i could buy more. When you are in country your currency is reflected in value by how much goods you can buy with it. That is why when iraq changes their currency and ri's or rv's or whatever they wont want them to be disappointed in their new currency so i believe that their purchasing power will be very good, which then will be reflected onto us who hold the dinar outside of the country and we will go by whatever the rate is at the cbi. The iraqi's wont go by the rate at the cbi they will go with whatever the goods and services reflect for their value to their currency. Now as far as the lifting of the zeros i believe is a two pronged approach. A couple of articles i read way back when they were trying to educate their citizens they spoke of raising the currency in a horizontal and vertical measure. I believe it was saleh that was explaining it. So if you look at the vertical aspect of it that would mean to lift (take out of circulation), and horizontal would mean to take the 3 zeros from the nominal rate (.00084). So if it says . 00084, then after you take off the horizontal zeros that leaves .84. Then the way it was explained to me is that is what will be listed on forex. So then you would take 1 and divide it by .84 and you get $1.19 which is right around what the feasibility study said years ago and they talked of holding that rate for around 2 years. As far as the currency being in circulation side by side for 2 years really doesnt bother me because that 25,000 and 25 will still buy them the same thing in iraq. Its got nothing to do with what its worth outside of the country to them. That is why once this happens they cant take more than $10,000 worth of dinar out of country with them. This prevents people from cashing in their currency outside the country and maybe using it for terrorism etc, or causing major upsets in their markets. Lets use kuwait again for instance. Lets say they are at 3.40 usd to one kuwaiti dinar. When a kuwaiti leaves their country to travel they can only take $10,000 dollars worth of kuwaiti dinar with them. Kuwait has had that rate for a long time and you dont see kuwaiti's taking a ton of their currency, leaving the country and cashing it into dollars somewhere else. The same thing goes for us here in the u.s...Oh and one more thing. When this does happen the merchants will adjust their prices in the market to reflect the change, and the iraqi's will see that their dinar actually buys them alot more loaves of bread than that dollar ever did. ;)

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to Some Delta for you