Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Some Delta for you

bostonangler

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

25,000 x .84 = 21,000

10,000 x .84 =   8,400

5,000 x .84  = 4,200

1,000  x .84 =  840

500 x .84 = 420

250 x .84 = 210

Will that be easy to remember when people go to buy bread and milk?

Looks pretty complicated to me, I'll ask you a question. What kind of formulas do you use when you go buy milk? Here's another question, why in the hell would an Iraqi worry about what the conversion rate is to the dollar when he goes to buy milk. You want someone to give you an intelligent conversation on this subject, how about some intelligent questions?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

I'm raining on my own parade too, but I'm trying to be realistic.

We will have much more money than we had before, but not the gazillions, with mansions and yachts, that people are dreaming about.

Alright Flo’Rida - I’ll ‘Splain It To Ya Using Articles From TODAY’S News ! ;) 

The Price Of Cars In Iran Has Risen Over 20 Times In Cost Just In The Last 10 Days Alone As A Result Of The US Pulling Out Of The Iranian Agreement ! :o 

Imagine What Has Happened To The Iraqi Currency’s Value For Over A Decade Plus ! :blink: 

President Trump Said After His Meeting With Kim Jong Un That The Iranians Can Learn A Lesson From What Just Happened In Singapore And Their Plummeting Economy Can Immediately Be Turned Around By Coming To The Table To Renegotiate The Deal ! B) 

And With The US Backing Iraq The Same Thing Will Happen With The Dinar Once They Agree To The HCL:cigar:

:D  :D  :D 

LINK

Historical decline of the Iranian currency and the prices of cars multiplied dozens of times

The historical fall of the Iranian currency and the prices of cars multiplied dozens of times 

13th June, 2018

The price of the dollar has risen again in the official foreign exchange market to more than 6900 Tuman, although the Iranian Central Bank has set the foreign exchange rate at 4,200 tomans, while the value of the green currency exceeds the 7000 mark, Iranian media reported on Tuesday. Toman's free market is the lowest value in modern Iran's history

The price of cars has risen steadily over the past 10 days, from 2 million tomans to about 40 million tomans, pointing out that the value of the US currency has exceeded 6900 Tuman in the market Official foreign currencies since Monday

The website pointed to the failure of the banking policies that the Iranian government of Hassan Rowhani tried recently to limit the scope of the foreign exchange crisis in the country, including the prohibition of possession of more than 5000 euros during travel, in conjunction with a repressive campaign against a large number of brokers and brokers in the famous Ferdowsi region Foreign exchange trading in the capital Tehran

This apparent confusion in the management of the foreign exchange market crisis led to ISNA's recognition in a lengthy report that the central bank bears the bulk of responsibility for the deterioration of the situation, asking it to look for alternatives to break the deadlock, The closure of a large number of exchanges and the demand of citizens to search for their requirements of foreign currency recently

Qambiz Afsari, Iran's economic analyst, attributed the dollar's rise again to the expiration of the deadline set by the United States to impose new sanctions on Tehran over its controversial nuclear program and the Iranians' fear of possible economic consequences

The rise in dollar prices has led to surges in several other markets, including electronics, appliances and automobiles, one of the worst-hit markets after major foreign companies in this vital sector, including South Korean Hyundai and French Peugeot Citroen, United States withdrawal from the Iranian nuclear agreement

In this context, official Iranian research centers have acknowledged the depth of the country's foreign exchange crisis. The Iranian Parliament Research Center recently issued a 36-page report on the foreign exchange market crisis and its impact on the local economy

Iran's foreign exchange reserves fell by more than $ 16 billion, while the bank's foreign currency debt rose by $ 12 billion and the budget deficit hit $ 14 billion recently, while the value of foreign currencies increased, the report showed. Estimated at 30% of the official market

The report of the Iranian Parliament Research Center attributed the reasons for the worsening of the foreign exchange crisis in the country to several reasons, including the growing steady liquidity, the obstacles facing Iranian banks in establishing banking relations with international banks, due to sanctions imposed on Tehran

Iran faces deteriorating living conditions, in addition to severe economic crises prior to the US withdrawal from the nuclear agreement, which led to the outbreak of mass protests in a number of different provinces and cities, as well as labor and factional strikes, amid the concern of the Iranian regime to support and finance military militias outside the border to support its influence in several countries. Including Iraq, Syria, Yemen, and others

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, DinarThug said:
3 hours ago, Floridian said:

I'm raining on my own parade too, but I'm trying to be realistic.

We will have much more money than we had before, but not the gazillions, with mansions and yachts, that people are dreaming about.

The Price Of Cars In Iran Has Risen Over 20 Times In Cost Just In The Last 10 Days Alone As A Result Of The US Pulling Out Of The Iranian Agreement ! :o 

Imagine What Has Happened To The Iraqi Currency’s Value For Over A Decade Plus ! :blink: 

President Trump Said After His Meeting With Kim Jong Un That The Iranians Can Learn A Lesson From What Just Happened In Singapore And Their Plummeting Economy Can Immediately Be Turned Around By Coming To The Table To Renegotiate The Deal ! B) 

And With The US Backing Iraq The Same Thing Will Happen With The Dinar Once They Agree To The HCL:cigar:

Ya splain good Mr. Thug :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hold On Mofo’s (Not U NannaB) - I Ain’t Done Yet !  In Fact - I’m Just Warming Up ! :o 

(Forget It - The Clown’s Rolling)

Keep In Mind That Iraq Has The World’s Third Largest Proven Oil Reserves And They Haven’t Even Discovered All Of It Yet ! B) 

Imagine What THAT Will Do To The REAL Value Of The Dinar ! :cigar:

And Remember That Every Article That I’m Posting Is From TODAY’S News ! ;)

LINK

International Energy Agency: Global oil demand growth in the current and next year

ÙÙاÙØ© اÙطاÙØ© اÙدÙÙÙØ©: ÙÙ٠اÙØ·Ùب اÙعاÙÙ٠عÙ٠اÙÙÙØ· Ù٠اÙعاÙÙ٠اÙحاÙÙ ÙاÙÙÙب٠

13th June, 2018

Renewed the International Energy Agency on Wednesday its forecast for global oil demand growth during the current and next two years, to reach 1.4 million barrels per day. 

"Our estimate of demand growth in 2018 remains almost unchanged at 1.4 million bpd," the agency said in its June report. "Recent figures confirm strong growth in the first quarter of 2018 and the beginning of the second quarter of 2018, in part because of the colder weather in the northern hemisphere, and a slowdown is expected in the second half of 2018." 

"The first estimate of demand growth in 2019 is expected to be at 1.4 million bpd, and the key factors are a stable economic background and more stable prices, possibly including higher prices and temporary market confusion. Measures to reduce price pressure on consumers ".

The OPEC countries and a number of outside countries agreed in late 2016 in Vienna, to reduce the volume of oil extraction with a total of 1.8 million barrels per day, while Russia agreed to reduce this volume by 300 thousand barrels per day. This agreement was subsequently extended several times. In November 2017, the agreement was extended to full 2018.

##########################################

LINK

International Energy: Global demand for oil will grow steadily

%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-696x435.jpg 

13th June, 2018

The International Energy Agency (IEA) said on Wednesday that demand for oil will grow steadily in 2019 thanks to the strength of the global economy and price stability, although trade tensions remain the biggest threat.

"It expects global oil demand to grow by 1.4 million barrels per day next year to exceed 100 million bpd by the second quarter," Reuters quoted the agency as saying.

"Demand is growing at the same rate this year, unchanged from its previous report in May," the agency said.

Oil prices fell on Wednesday as supplies rose in the United States and expectations that the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) could ease restrictions on voluntary production cuts.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Floridian said:

Guys, this is all wonderful and terrific, and I hope with all my heart it turns out that way, but no one has mentioned "deleting the zeros".  At what point does that happen?

You're assuming those are off the notes from the sounds of your ho hum about worry with it.Articles in past have clarified differently .

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Pay Attention All U Slacker Mofo’s - And Don’t Nobody Try To Call Me Out On Yesterday’s Date On This Article With The Date Timeline Differences ! :o 

Can U Imagine The Multi Multi Billions Of Dollars In Oil Revenue Already Sitting On The Surface All Over Iraq From The Decades Of Oil Production With This New Technology ? B) 

This Is Somewhat Akin To The Recent Technology Breakthrough On Fracking And The Shale Oil Production That Has Now Returned The US As A World Leading Oil Producer ! :cigar:

:lmao:  :lmao:

LINK

Iran is devising a unique way to extract hydrocarbons from the oil sludge

5b1fca5bd437501a718b462b-696x392.jpg 

12th June, 2018
The Chairman of the Board of Directors of the refinery "Kermanshah" oil in Iran, Soharab Brandishh to invent types of chemical catalysts to extract the oil from the slime.

"This innovative process is the first of its kind in the world, and it has made the Kermanshah Refinery individually to manufacture this product and is a reference for the production of injection catalysts in the oil sector," he said.

He added that oil industries around the world, producing 4.1 million barrels of oil per day, pose a threat to the environment.

"Every day, millions of barrels of oil mud are dumped inside temporary storage tanks, pits and basins," he said. "This material is formed at all places and storage sites of crude oil such as storage containers, transport stations, marine oil tankers, tanks and oil refineries.

At present, the world's oil muck is being disposed of by burying it in waste dumps or by burning it into incinerators, he said.

For his part, explained the project's outlet Mohsen Yousfi Far, that the catalysts are working on "recycle 85% of the oil sludge, and change composition through molecular bonding and converted to high-quality diesel fuel."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Clown School Is Still In Session Mofo’s - I Ain’t Rang The Bell Yet ! :o 

And Even Though The Date Doesn’t Appear In The Article It’s From Today And In The Translation In The Link ! ;) 

Can U Start To See The Sheer SIZE Of The Billions And Billions Of Dollars Going On Here ...

Iraq seeks to establish a fleet of oil tankers of its own

MIDDLESBROUGH, ENGLAND - FEBRUARY 23: Viewed from onboard the boat, High Tide Adventurer the oil tanker Alfa Alandia is moored along the banks of the River Tees on February 23, 2017 in Middlesbrough, United Kingdom. The High Tide Adventurer is named after the High Tide Foundation, a charity formed by PD Ports who aim to raise aspirations and awareness of job opportunities in this sector for young people on Teesside. It is used to provide trips along the river to young people and potential businesses offering a unique perspective on Industrial Teesside. PD Ports is a shipping and logistics company based on the River Tees and helps to support the international and coastal movement of goods in and out of the north of the UK. It has recently been shortlisted for Port Operator of the Year. (Photo by Ian Forsyth / Getty Images)

Iraq, OPEC's second-largest oil producer, has taken steps to sell crude oil on the basis of delivery after looking to build its own fleet. Most oil and crude oil products are now sold for free on FOB, On the ship, where (the seller-exporter bears freight costs on board the ship and not the buyer-importer), and the seller pays the cost of transporting the goods from the port of shipment in addition to the loading costs. 

Iraq now looks forward to having its own fleet after decades of not having its own ships. 

With the strengthening of the fleet of private oil tankers, Iraq can sell crude oil on the basis of delivery and manage the shipment of oil to consumers as the other oil producing Gulf states sell its oil on the basis of delivery at the seller's site (a pricing requirement that is limited to the seller's responsibility in preparing the goods for the buyer in the seller's premises) Such as the factory or warehouse, and the buyer shall bear all costs of transporting the goods in addition to any risks resulting from the receipt of goods from the seller's land to the places of arrival) which requires the seller to deliver the goods to the consumer at the agreed port of arrival. 

The Iraqi Oil Tanker Company (IOTC) has signed contracts with the Iraqi Shipping and Oil Trading Company (AISSOT) to help build and build a fleet and train its cadres. The Director General of IOTC, Hussein Allawi, International Petroleum Information ((Platts. 

AISSOT is a joint venture company or partnership established by IOTC and AMPTIC to meet the increasing demands of government and industry in Iraq. 

The Iraqi shipping company (AISSOT) has been authorized to invest in the establishment of a global strategic oil and gas infrastructure, logistics and commercial operations, according to its website. 

AISSOT is developing crude oil exports and volumes so that more of its cargo is handled for national shipping, an executive of a North Asian oil refining company told Platts, commenting on Iraqi efforts to manage its own fleet and exports. 

According to the executive, the Iraqi company plans to buy used carriers and arrange a new structure and it is possible to purchase many very large crude tankers with about 40-50 crude oil tankers (VLCCs). 

AISSOT currently has two very large crude oil tankers (VLCCs), the shipping sources told Platts. 

Platts is the world's leading energy information and activity provider, including industry news and pricing tags for oil, natural gas, electricity, nuclear power, petrochemicals and metals in the market.
link
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, DoD said:

Looks pretty complicated to me, I'll ask you a question. What kind of formulas do you use when you go buy milk? Here's another question, why in the hell would an Iraqi worry about what the conversion rate is to the dollar when he goes to buy milk. You want someone to give you an intelligent conversation on this subject, how about some intelligent questions?

Well stated. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Botzwana said:

No, you have been here for 8 years and I see you STILL asking the same questions.  You never seem to be sure AT ALL in this thing.  Not only here but you did the same thing at don't promote other sites too.  It is just amazing to me that you have asked everyone about this and yet...you are never satisfied.  You jump from guru to guru and always seem so unsure of yourself.

Couldn't have stated it any better. 

Course he still won't listen...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Floridian, I’m hoping that this will happen at the same time they begin releasing the 1,5,10,20,50, 100 etc and that the citizens will take their huge notes into a branch of the Iraqi banking system and donone of two things.... 1. Deposit them and take out what they need to survive for a month, maybe buy a new whip(camel) or 2. Ask for the biggest small denoms they have and run out in the street “ Thanking Allah” for this Ramadan Blessing! Throwing said notes in the air making it rain Dinar! After the elation wears off, they scrape what Dinars they can off the street, stuff their pockets and run home to their loved ones, hoping for a better life for them and their children.... with the means to actually make that a reality slowly but surely after picking up the pieces from 2 decades of war..... 

I am NOT hoping for 3x on this investment. The people had their wealth artificially devalued back then overnight.... I don’t see why if they have reduced note count (like Breitling suggests) thag they cannot reinstate 1:1 or 3:1 for that matter and give the people back their former glory! God knows they deserve it! 

The truth is none of us here have any real clue as to how this is going to turn out...... I’m set for disappointment as that is the way the world normally works out, but trusting that this “one” time there may be a bigger plan at work and we may have just gotten lucky and made the cut of people they let in the club before the doors shut! 🤞🏻 We’re all on the same team here 

Gosh!  I hope you're right.

I don't think so, but I sure hope so.  😊

• Upvote 1

Pipe It Down Flo-Joe - I’m Doing This For U Ya Crazy MoFlo ! :o 

And U Can Tell That Annoying Guru That U Used To Follow To Shut His Yaperoni Because I’ve Found His Float And Fleet Of Floating Tankers ! :lmao:

Iraq seeks to build a floating oil island

6516xx4987.jpg

Oil Ministry spokesman Assem Jihad said Wednesday that Iraq plans to increase oil exports after the export restriction, which began in early 2017, was signed by the producers from within and outside OPEC.

"The restriction on the current Iraqi oil exports will end, and then Iraq will need to export 5 or 6 million barrels of oil per day," the ministry spokesman said in a press statement today (June 13, 2018).

On how to raise oil exports, the South Oil Company, a project to establish a floating oil island off the coast of the city of Faw, with the aim of adding export capacity of up to two million barrels per day . 
Jihad added that "the current export outlets in Iraq suffocated, so plans to add new export outlets, operated by the Ministry of Oil." 
For his part, Director General of Basra Petroleum Company Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar, said that "the competent committee in the company, discuss the establishment of a floating oil island project."

He pointed out that the project will provide multiple services to the oil sector, including anchoring and launching oil tankers and storage, and provide accommodation for staff working in oil ports and the provision of warehouses and warehouses for marine parts and maintenance . 
Abdul-Jabbar stressed that "many companies have submitted to the establishment of the investment system ."[/size]

Editor Website:2018 - 06 - 13

Oil rises to a two-week high at settlement level

Oil rises to a two-week high at settlement level

13 June 2018 10:02 PM
Mubasher: Oil prices rose to a two-week high on Wednesday, following US inventories data.

The US Energy Information Administration data showed US oil inventories fell more than expected last week by 4.1 million barrels to 432.4 million barrels.

While press reports said that Russia will propose increasing the production of crude from OPEC and its members from abroad at the next meeting.

For his part, US President "Donald Trump" again attacked high oil prices.

On the settlement, US crude futures for July delivery rose 0.4% to $ 66.64 a barrel, the highest level since May 31, to climb for a third session in a row.

By 6:50 pm GMT, the benchmark Brent crude for August delivery rose 0.9% to $ 76.58 a barrel.

link

Edited by DinarThug
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, DoD said:

Okay, you're smart and I'm stupid.

However, you misunderstood what I said.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Okay, you're smart and I'm stupid.

However, you misunderstood what I said.

You are defininetly NOT stupid. A large number of your posts prove that. We are at a frustrating time in this Investment for everyone. Myself Included.

pp

• Upvote 4

Don’t Make Me Put U In The Corner Like Davis With A Dunce Cap On Flo-Yo’ ! So Pay Atention - There May Be A Test Afterwards ! :o 

When Did I Say All Of These Articles Are From ...

LINK

Rafidain Bank announces the inclusion of all Iraqis with the "card" electronic payment

8462.jpg 

13th June, 2018

Rafidain Bank announced on Wednesday that the issuance of the MasterCard card includes employees, citizens and other segments of society

The Bank's Information Office said in a statement received by Al-Iktissad News that "the bank's branches continue to issue electronic payment tools (MasterCard)which are used inside and outside Iraq and are accepted at all ATMs connected to the MasterCard network, as well as points of sale

The statement added that advances and loans granted to employees are through these cards as well as
settling their salaries electronically

#####################

LINK

Rafidain explains the international MasterCard card version

Rafidain explains the international MasterCard card version 

2018/6/13 10:01
Rafidain Bank announced that the issuance of the card [Master Card] international includes employees, citizens and other segments of society.

"The Bank's branches continue to issue electronic payment tools (MasterCard), which are used inside and outside Iraq and are acceptable in all ATMs connected to the network [Master Card International] in addition to, To points of sale. " 

The statement added that "advances and loans granted to employees through these cards as well as settling their salaries electronically."

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 4

43 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

The Clown’s Rolling. 

Now we're talking. Let's get this show on the road.

Someone close this post before Thug runs over my toe and I start dropping 'f-bombs'. :lol:

Image result for clown on tricycle gif
  • Haha 5

56 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

LINK

Historical decline of the Iranian currency and the prices of cars multiplied dozens of times

The historical fall of the Iranian currency and the prices of cars multiplied dozens of times 

13th June, 2018

The price of the dollar has risen again in the official foreign exchange market to more than 6900 Tuman, although the Iranian Central Bank has set the foreign exchange rate at 4,200 tomans, while the value of the green currency exceeds the 7000 mark, Iranian media reported on Tuesday. Toman's free market is the lowest value in modern Iran's history

The price of cars has risen steadily over the past 10 days, from 2 million tomans to about 40 million tomans, pointing out that the value of the US currency has exceeded 6900 Tuman in the market Official foreign currencies since Monday

The website pointed to the failure of the banking policies that the Iranian government of Hassan Rowhani tried recently to limit the scope of the foreign exchange crisis in the country, including the prohibition of possession of more than 5000 euros during travel, in conjunction with a repressive campaign against a large number of brokers and brokers in the famous Ferdowsi region Foreign exchange trading in the capital Tehran

This apparent confusion in the management of the foreign exchange market crisis led to ISNA's recognition in a lengthy report that the central bank bears the bulk of responsibility for the deterioration of the situation, asking it to look for alternatives to break the deadlock, The closure of a large number of exchanges and the demand of citizens to search for their requirements of foreign currency recently

Qambiz Afsari, Iran's economic analyst, attributed the dollar's rise again to the expiration of the deadline set by the United States to impose new sanctions on Tehran over its controversial nuclear program and the Iranians' fear of possible economic consequences

The rise in dollar prices has led to surges in several other markets, including electronics, appliances and automobiles, one of the worst-hit markets after major foreign companies in this vital sector, including South Korean Hyundai and French Peugeot Citroen, United States withdrawal from the Iranian nuclear agreement

In this context, official Iranian research centers have acknowledged the depth of the country's foreign exchange crisis. The Iranian Parliament Research Center recently issued a 36-page report on the foreign exchange market crisis and its impact on the local economy

Iran's foreign exchange reserves fell by more than $ 16 billion, while the bank's foreign currency debt rose by $ 12 billion and the budget deficit hit $ 14 billion recently, while the value of foreign currencies increased, the report showed. Estimated at 30% of the official market

The report of the Iranian Parliament Research Center attributed the reasons for the worsening of the foreign exchange crisis in the country to several reasons, including the growing steady liquidity, the obstacles facing Iranian banks in establishing banking relations with international banks, due to sanctions imposed on Tehran

Iran faces deteriorating living conditions, in addition to severe economic crises prior to the US withdrawal from the nuclear agreement, which led to the outbreak of mass protests in a number of different provinces and cities, as well as labor and factional strikes, amid the concern of the Iranian regime to support system" rel="">support and finance military militias outside the border to support system" rel="">support its influence in several countries. Including Iraq, Syria, Yemen, and others

I get it!  But that's not what I was trying to say.

I am saying the dinar will be worth at (or near) $1.00.  That is what Iraqi's are used to these days, because they use the US $1.00.

WE, on the other hand, will get about $100,000 per million dinar in the exchange rate.  (Apparently, Adam thinks that too - 10 cents - but no one gives HIM a hard time.)

I posted my idea of how it will happen.  However, no one will entertain anything less than .83 to $3.00 +.

That is everyone's prerogative.  Everyone can think what they like.

But, apparently I am the only one not allowed to have an opinion because it's different than everyone else's.

So sorry that I posted my idea.  

I never should have done it.

BIG REGRET!

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Hold On Mofo’s (Not U NannaB) - I Ain’t Done Yet !  In Fact - I’m Just Warming Up ! :o 

(Forget It - The Clown’s Rolling)

Keep In Mind That Iraq Has The World’s Third Largest Proven Oil Reserves And They Haven’t Even Discovered All Of It Yet ! B) 

Imagine What THAT Will Do To The REAL Value Of The Dinar ! :cigar:

And Remember That Every Article That I’m Posting Is From TODAY’S News ! ;)

LINK

International Energy Agency: Global oil demand growth in the current and next year

ÙÙاÙØ© اÙطاÙØ© اÙدÙÙÙØ©: ÙÙ٠اÙØ·Ùب اÙعاÙÙ٠عÙ٠اÙÙÙØ· Ù٠اÙعاÙÙ٠اÙحاÙÙ ÙاÙÙÙب٠

13th June, 2018

Renewed the International Energy Agency on Wednesday its forecast for global oil demand growth during the current and next two years, to reach 1.4 million barrels per day. 

"Our estimate of demand growth in 2018 remains almost unchanged at 1.4 million bpd," the agency said in its June report. "Recent figures confirm strong growth in the first quarter of 2018 and the beginning of the second quarter of 2018, in part because of the colder weather in the northern hemisphere, and a slowdown is expected in the second half of 2018." 

"The first estimate of demand growth in 2019 is expected to be at 1.4 million bpd, and the key factors are a stable economic background and more stable prices, possibly including higher prices and temporary market confusion. Measures to reduce price pressure on consumers ".

The OPEC countries and a number of outside countries agreed in late 2016 in Vienna, to reduce the volume of oil extraction with a total of 1.8 million barrels per day, while Russia agreed to reduce this volume by 300 thousand barrels per day. This agreement was subsequently extended several times. In November 2017, the agreement was extended to full 2018.

##########################################

LINK

International Energy: Global demand for oil will grow steadily

%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-696x435.jpg 

13th June, 2018

The International Energy Agency (IEA) said on Wednesday that demand for oil will grow steadily in 2019 thanks to the strength of the global economy and price stability, although trade tensions remain the biggest threat.

"It expects global oil demand to grow by 1.4 million barrels per day next year to exceed 100 million bpd by the second quarter," Reuters quoted the agency as saying.

"Demand is growing at the same rate this year, unchanged from its previous report in May," the agency said.

Oil prices fell on Wednesday as supplies rose in the United States and expectations that the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) could ease restrictions on voluntary production cuts.

I'm not arguing if you think the dinar will be $1.00.

I am agreeing with you.

I'm just saying WE will not get that much because of "deleting the zeros" on the currency.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Clown School Is Still In Session Mofo’s - I Ain’t Rang The Bell Yet ! :o 

And Even Though The Date Doesn’t Appear In The Article It’s From Today And In The Translation In The Link ! ;) 

Can U Start To See The Sheer SIZE Of The Billions And Billions Of Dollars Going On Here ...

Iraq seeks to establish a fleet of oil tankers of its own

MIDDLESBROUGH, ENGLAND - FEBRUARY 23: Viewed from onboard the boat, High Tide Adventurer the oil tanker Alfa Alandia is moored along the banks of the River Tees on February 23, 2017 in Middlesbrough, United Kingdom. The High Tide Adventurer is named after the High Tide Foundation, a charity formed by PD Ports who aim to raise aspirations and awareness of job opportunities in this sector for young people on Teesside. It is used to provide trips along the river to young people and potential businesses offering a unique perspective on Industrial Teesside. PD Ports is a shipping and logistics company based on the River Tees and helps to support the international and coastal movement of goods in and out of the north of the UK. It has recently been shortlisted for Port Operator of the Year. (Photo by Ian Forsyth / Getty Images)

Iraq, OPEC's second-largest oil producer, has taken steps to sell crude oil on the basis of delivery after looking to build its own fleet. Most oil and crude oil products are now sold for free on FOB, On the ship, where (the seller-exporter bears freight costs on board the ship and not the buyer-importer), and the seller pays the cost of transporting the goods from the port of shipment in addition to the loading costs. 

Iraq now looks forward to having its own fleet after decades of not having its own ships. 

With the strengthening of the fleet of private oil tankers, Iraq can sell crude oil on the basis of delivery and manage the shipment of oil to consumers as the other oil producing Gulf states sell its oil on the basis of delivery at the seller's site (a pricing requirement that is limited to the seller's responsibility in preparing the goods for the buyer in the seller's premises) Such as the factory or warehouse, and the buyer shall bear all costs of transporting the goods in addition to any risks resulting from the receipt of goods from the seller's land to the places of arrival) which requires the seller to deliver the goods to the consumer at the agreed port of arrival. 

The Iraqi Oil Tanker Company (IOTC) has signed contracts with the Iraqi Shipping and Oil Trading Company (AISSOT) to help build and build a fleet and train its cadres. The Director General of IOTC, Hussein Allawi, International Petroleum Information ((Platts. 

AISSOT is a joint venture company or partnership established by IOTC and AMPTIC to meet the increasing demands of government and industry in Iraq. 

The Iraqi shipping company (AISSOT) has been authorized to invest in the establishment of a global strategic oil and gas infrastructure, logistics and commercial operations, according to its website. 

AISSOT is developing crude oil exports and volumes so that more of its cargo is handled for national shipping, an executive of a North Asian oil refining company told Platts, commenting on Iraqi efforts to manage its own fleet and exports. 

According to the executive, the Iraqi company plans to buy used carriers and arrange a new structure and it is possible to purchase many very large crude tankers with about 40-50 crude oil tankers (VLCCs). 

AISSOT currently has two very large crude oil tankers (VLCCs), the shipping sources told Platts. 

Platts is the world's leading energy information and activity provider, including industry news and pricing tags for oil, natural gas, electricity, nuclear power, petrochemicals and metals in the market.
link

Okay, so will all those gazillions in oil, how much are YOU thinking we will get for our dinar?

Sounds like you're thinking many, many dollars.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

You are defininetly NOT stupid. A large number of your posts prove that. We are at a frustrating time in this Investment for everyone. Myself Included.

pp

Thanks, Poker Player.

I'm thinking I shouldn't post anymore.

I don't like this reaction to my post, one bit.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Thanks, Poker Player.

I'm thinking I shouldn't post anymore.

I don't like this reaction to my post, one bit.

You aren'the stupid. DT talks like that to people he likes. If he grouped you with Davis it'seems a compliment. We all love Davis here too. For real though. We've all had that question before. If I look dumb for misspelling things it's because I dropped my phone, broke it 5 mins ago and can't see half the screen. 😂

Edited by Rmc10
  • Haha 3

• yota691 changed the title to Some Delta for you