Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Some Delta for you

bostonangler

I am no fan of Delta, but this has a bit of intelligent thinking in it...

Delta The UN Security Council (UNSC) released all remaining sanctions of the last 16 years. This means the rate can go back to over $3.00. In 2003 the UN took Iraq’s currency, the dinar, down to 1/10 cent to prevent Sadaam from using funds for terrorism. The frozen assets the UNSC released of the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) were in the mega $$. This is HUGE! Iraq will have their currency in a 2% compliant rate for 90 days on June 15 as required by the IMF. The Iraq currency needs to see re-instatment shortly. The revaluation is separate from the Iraq Elections. Alak, the CBI governor has said, “Lift restrictions on exchange rate 1st half of 2018.” CBI will pull the trigger either the last week of June or last 10 days of June.

B/A

• Upvote 9

It does make a bit of sense. Looking at the fact that we didn’t know he CBI was still under restrictions until as of late, and the compliance ending on the 15th of June and coupled with the article that after the EID holiday the Iraq Stock exchange will remain closed for additional 5 days and start trading on the 20th, we could be having a confluence of events.......

However this is Iraq and it could just be another excuse to take off 5 more days of work! 

But maybe Delta will be right for a second time! 🤞🏻🤣

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

29 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

It does make a bit of sense. Looking at the fact that we didn’t know he CBI was still under restrictions until as of late, and the compliance ending on the 15th of June and coupled with the article that after the EID holiday the Iraq Stock exchange will remain closed for additional 5 days and start trading on the 20th, we could be having a confluence of events.......

However this is Iraq and it could just be another excuse to take off 5 more days of work! 

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

What was the first time Delta was right?

Not being facetious.  I really don't recall and would like to know.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Floridian said:

No not really. Just that this is somewhat of a step up from past posts so to speak. Contains Info that for the most part can be easily verified.

pp

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I remember a while ago he had been right about something that they predicted happening and it happened in the week that they said it would but most the time he and Frank are just talking out of their arse! 😂

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6-13-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Walkingstick   [via sunny]   It’s important to understand Iraq has a seated government and Abadi is the Prime Minister.  The election recount is just about being caused by government officials who are the "spoiled brats, the sore losers."   Sadr will appoint Abadi as Prime Minister for a second term. He will not wait for a recount.  The elections are over!  The elections have nothing to do with Iraqi Dinar re-in statement.  What you are now reading about in print like the UNSC release of ALL of the CBI’s frozen assets includes six to seven tons of gold. . . $81 Billion . . . those assets, even though frozen, accumulated interest  for so many years.  Iraq could have revalued before these assets were released but not at the rate they can since the release.  Enough funds IMO they can come out at over $3.00 . . .with a higher rate than we anticipated.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Rmc10 said:

...or it will be triple. 25,000 dinar note will be worth $75,000. That would be nice. 

Just " nice ? ", it would be bloody awesome Rmc10 !! You would see this ole' gal doing cartwheels down mainstreet ( before they call an ambulance for my heart attack ) :)  

pp

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

...or it will be triple. 25,000 dinar note will be worth $75,000. That would be nice. 

There's no way.  We would never get that much.  Everyone and his uncle would be a multi-multi-millionaire.  That can't happen, although I sure wish it would.  LOL 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Freedomwish said:

Me losing my damn mind and drunk off my @$$ should this thing pop over Adam's .10 cents prediction rate......and thanking him LMAO :lol::drunk::jester:

giphy.gif

Good thing you didn't add an extra "o" in pop. 

Is it soda or is it coke or is it pop? I don't care, I just want a beer! 

• Haha 6

19 minutes ago, Floridian said:

There's no way.  We would never get that much.  Everyone and his uncle would be a multi-multi-millionaire.  That can't happen, although I sure wish it would.  LOL 

In order to stop using the almighty dollar in Iraq, it has been postulated that the dinar has to come out at or above the USD. So even by that theory, anyone holding one million dinars would be a millionaire. Having 2 or more million dinars would then make those, multi-millionaires. Everyone and their Uncle who holds 2 million or more dinars would be multi-millionaires should the dinar come out 1 to 1 with the USD. 

Edited by Theseus
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Back in the Saddam days before the Dinar was devalued, it was worth over $3 USD. With all of the issues that lead to the Dinar being devalued now resolved and also taking in account the inflation the world has experienced within that time period, wouldn't it only make sense for this Dinar to RV to above that $3 mark now?

• Upvote 3

B/A, I so want this ride to be over, been at it since at least 2004, I have to check my dinar receipt to be sure of date. Just want this done and keep believing this is our year. Iraq wants to move into the 21st century business-wise and so does the rest of the world. Thank you for the info, could be promising. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

This article says otherwise.  $3 right at the end of the article.

16 minutes ago, Theseus said:

In order to stop using the almighty dollar in Iraq, it has been postulated that the dinar has to come out at or above the USD. So even by that theory, anyone holding one million dinars would be a millionaire. Having 2 or more million dinars would then make those, multi-millionaires. Everyone and their Uncle who holds 2 million or more dinars would be multi-millionaires should the dinar come out 1 to 1 with the USD. 

11 minutes ago, Jizmo said:

Back in the Saddam days before the Dinar was devalued, it was worth over $3 USD. With all of the issues that lead to the Dinar being devalued now resolved and also taking in account the inflation the world has experienced within that time period, wouldn't it only make sense for this Dinar to RV to above that $3 mark now?

Guys, this is all wonderful and terrific, and I hope with all my heart it turns out that way, but no one has mentioned "deleting the zeros".  At what point does that happen?

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Theseus said:

:praying::praying::praying::praying::praying:...............................:drunk:

tenor.gif?itemid=5677211

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

B/A, I so want this ride to be over, been at it since at least 2004, I have to check my dinar receipt to be sure of date. Just want this done and keep believing this is our year. Iraq wants to move into the 21st century business-wise and so does the rest of the world. Thank you for the info, could be promising. 

You have me beat, I've only been in this since 2009... But I assure you, I'm ready to get off this rollercoaster....

B/A

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Some Delta for you