Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fox and Friends Meeting of 2 Dictators

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Shabbs that is so wrong and you know. I’m awarding you with the “ My choice for President didn’t win award”, and I just can let it go.  

Come on Pitcher.....you should call Fox and Friends and set them straight....they referenced DJT as a Dictator....Bad JuJu.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

5 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Dictator? Is Obama there? He fancied himself as such with all his "I" & "me" & forced policy BS put forth daily during his eight year reign.

Fox and Friends said it, brother....not me.  ;)  Sometimes it happens and somebody will say what everybody is thinking.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Fox and Friends said it, brother....not me.  ;)  Sometimes it happens and somebody will say what everybody is thinking.

GO RV, then BV

lol

I knew u didn't say it........But I knew U were thinking it!!!!! LOL

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

This is what I thought was wrong Shabbs. You know what you wrote and that is a cheap shot,  you can do better.  

Hahahaha....I can do better?....You obviously haven't been paying attention.  Don't take skeetdog's bet either.....those odds are way off....it's a sucker's bet.  :eyebrows:

On a truthful side note:  Take away Fox and Friend's fubar in this case and this entire thread doesn't exist.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

The entire thread was a colossal waste of time just like 99% of your posts.  We get your point of view and agenda.  I took you off ignore because one of your posts was actually interesting. Try to do more of that and less like today.  

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

On 6/11/2018 at 6:09 PM, Pitcher said:

The entire thread was a colossal waste of time just like 99% of your posts.  We get your point of view and agenda.  I took you off ignore because one of your posts was actually interesting. Try to do more of that and less like today.  

Perhaps placing me on ignore is best.......I don't want to be the cause of denting anybody's fragile sensibilities, and conforming to herd mentality is not really my thing.  ;) 

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I love a different point of view.  I love a good debate.  I love a good discussion on politics.  The reason I put you on ignore was I think you are agenda driven and not open to any real discussion.  Every one of your posts is a deliberate cut down of any thing our current President does or says.  You are a broken record, not entertaining, and you act all surprised when anyone posts a different point of view than yours.  Your posts are annoying and your actions are similar to a petulant spoiled brat.  We get you Shabbs, your candidate lost.  Boo hoo.  I’m surprised you are allowed to continue to even be on this web page. You bring zero, nada, zip.  

You don’t need to answer in your usual smirky, arrogant, I’m better than you type of response. You’re back on ignore. I’m bored with your nonesense.  I mean come on Shabbs, this is a Dinar Web site.  Just once throw in a piece of news or an opinion in the Dinar section.  

For any mods mods that read this, I’m trying to be respectful.  If I have crossed the line, delete the post.  

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Your posts are annoying and your actions are similar to a petulant spoiled brat.

HEAR!!! HEAR!!!

Thank You and Yep, Pitcher, pretty much sums it all up! Seems like just enough comprehension to understand what is from Reason and Common Sense yet not the nous to act and respond accordingly. Stereotypical of an entitlement individual and group. Every self ascribed right to accost what is right from Reason and Common Sense yet no personal acknowledgement, personal responsibility, and personal ownership and cares not for others' exercise of such in these matters. Childish behavior at best.

I look at these Red Ruby Citations for "Display Or Intellectual Speed And Power" when I get them from the Red Rubymeisters as Badges Of Honor perpetrating from Reason and Common Sense as You, Pitcher, so clearly and eloquently display. I gave You an Emerald, though. I hope You don't mind and I trust You will Soldier on with us True Patriots Of The United States Of America upholding The Constitution TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights in spite of the Badges Of Honor from the Red Rubymeisters!!!

Carry On My Good Man, Pitcher, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thank you Synopsis.  I try not to be mad at anyone. It’s just not worth the trouble. Shabbs going off on The President of The United States every day just gets old. I never went off on Obama even though I disagreed with about every thing he did in his time in office!  If Shabbs doesn’t like the President he should use his time more wisely to elect his choice. What a sad life to stay on this web page all day complaining about something he can’t change for another 2 plus years. Like I said in an earlier post, his posts are a colossal waste of time. It was my mistake again, that I thought we could have a civil discussion on politics.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Thank you Synopsis.  I try not to be mad at anyone. It’s just not worth the trouble. Shabbs going off on The President of The United States every day just gets old. I never went off on Obama even though I disagreed with about every thing he did in his time in office!  If Shabbs doesn’t like the President he should use his time more wisely to elect his choice. What a sad life to stay on this web page all day complaining about something he can’t change for another 2 plus years. Like I said in an earlier post, his posts are a colossal waste of time. It was my mistake again, that I thought we could have a civil discussion on politics.  

:lmao:       :lmao:       :lmao:

Yeah, I have him on ignore so I won't be able to see his Cry Fest about his Red Rubies and all the other disingenuous things he posts.

I like Your "colossal waste of time" apropos comment. Very fitting!!! :twothumbs:

I give You Emeralds for Your "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power". I hope You don't mind.

:lmao:       :lmao:       :lmao:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

15 hours ago, Pitcher said:

What’s wrong Shabbs, you didn’t like my post so you gave me a red ruby.  That’s real mature. 

Wasn't me who gave you the ruby.....I don't neg anger, just delusional piggy backers.  You know you're not the first one and certainly won't be the last to chastise me, pray for my eradication from this site and question my Dinar street cred on your way out the door, only to return multiple times to start the process over.  As for Dinar itself, like everybody else, that's how my journey on this site began....and over the years the revalue of the dinar has remained basically the same....so we wait.  I am a "verified" dinar holder as certified on this very site in the "Dinar-ify me!" thread.  A thread designed to identify true investors in Iraqi Dinar.....can you say the same, Pitcher?  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3