Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 06/11/2018

yota691

6 hours ago, Floridian said:

I thought I noticed the price of the Euro change so I copied this, saved it, and checked every day.  

Today, I see that ALL the prices are changing:

June 7, 2018:

US dollar

USD

Euro

EUR

Pound sterling

GBP

Canadian dollar

CAD

Swiss franc

S.FR

Swedish krona

SEK

Norwegian krone

NOK

Danish krone

DKK

Japanese yen

JPY

Chinese Yuan

CNY

Australian dollar

AUD

Special drawing rights

SDR

Gold for 24-ounce

Gold

June 11, 2018:

US dollar USD 1190.000
Euro EUR 1398.726
Pound sterling GBP 1593.291
Canadian dollar CAD 918.068
Swiss franc S.FR 1209.534
Swedish krona SEK 136.249
Norwegian krone NOK 147.102
Danish krone DKK 187.810
Japanese yen JPY 10.837
Chinese Yuan CNY 185.673
Australian dollar  AUD 905.471
Special drawing rights  SDR 1688.919
Gold for 24-ounce  Gold 1544917.500

Floridian, I think I understand your point now. You are saying the CBI site was never showing other currencies (except the dollar) against the IQD but now they have started doing that.  That is interesting. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Rockymtnhi said:

Floridian, I think I understand your point now. You are saying the CBI site was never showing other currencies (except the dollar) against the IQD but now they have started doing that.  That is interesting. 

No, They have always shown that list of currencies. What I’m saying is none of the prices changed before, as I remember. I wish I would’ve kept a series of them daily, so that I could post them.   However, Yota says they always change prices. I do not agree. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

44 minutes ago, Floridian said:

However, Yota says they always change prices. I do not agree. 

That fine..Way back in the day...I use to keep a thread specifically with those figures and post them, that only the Staff could see, but with recent updates to DV that thread is somewhere in which I can't find...Believe it or not....:lol:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, yota691 said:

That fine..Way back in the day...I use to keep a thread specifically with those figures and post them, that only the Staff could see, but with recent updates to DV that thread is somewhere in which I can't find...Believe it or not....:lol:

No worries!  And thanks for all you do, Yota.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Because if you’ve been following Dinar for any length of time there has been a website alternate to the CBI website that showed 1.2 to 1 USD.... some believe that once the rate gets to 1200 to 1 the 3 zeros will move decimal three places and have our RV which gives us an .80 cent rate to start... I think that’s the thinking anyway

I like your line of thinking. :)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Which holidays?  Christmas?

EXACTLY

Pretty sneaky how they go from "it's so gonna happen soon!" ....to....."as we get closer to the holidays"

Who can't see right through all that crap? So sick of people spewing hopium to keep others hanging and hooked so they keep clicking here--disgusting. 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rockymtnhi said:

Hah, I already have quite a few.  Man, some of you guys are wound too tight.  LOL  Relax. 

Been trained too tight. I must admit.  Thank you US military!!! I love my country!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Botzwanna, their holidays(remember?)...5 days holiday?...Also, the feds here in the US is going to increase the interest rates on Weds and hedge funds managers are preparing for a sudden collapse...u can bet that when and if the market collapses...the dinar rate wil rise up in value(with CBI out of sunctions n more). Cheers

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

14 minutes ago, navira said:

Botzwanna, their holidays(remember?)...5 days holiday?...Also, the feds here in the US is going to increase the interest rates on Weds and hedge funds managers are preparing for a sudden collapse...u can bet that when and if the market collapses...the dinar rate wil rise up in value(with CBI out of sunctions n more). Cheers

:bump:

Not expecting a market collapse, I’m thinking we get one more giant leg up before there is a big sell off.  The economy is strong and can handle the Fed hikes planned for this year.  (Now if we get some big Macro World event all bets are off).

• Upvote 4

Does anyone here remember we had a market crash back in late feb.this year(i believe the market was down almost 1000 points)?Do you know what happened to some of the exchange sites after that crash(on March 6 2018 to be exact? The dinar rate went up at .oo19..and some sites had 1dollar to 11 plus dinars..and the CBI was not out of sanctions at the time...let us see what happens now that they are lifted of their sanctions. Cheers

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1