Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oh man! I don't like this at all.

Floridian

6-9-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Today there is more discussion on the desire to do a manual recount of election results. These efforts if successful could slow down the process of forming a new government for several months.  More importantly these kinds of activities drastically curb the desire for International Investment in Iraq.  

6-9-2018   Newshound Guru chattels   Quote:  "Legal team replaces Iraq High Election Commission & supervises hand recount of votes from 12 May. This will take 3 weeks. (Authorities of current government end 30 June & if no new government formed, a temporary government with limited powers takes over) So, at this point there has been no ratification of the election results by the Iraqi Judiciary. The timeline for government formation has not begun until the act of ratification.  It appears that it may be after June 30 until the completion of the recount and the election results can be ratified. Iraq will have a caretaker government beginning about July 1st. It is unlikely that Iraq will have a new government until late August or early September, IMO.   ...I have opined that the first quarter of 2019 seems like the earliest date for completion of monetary reform and the realization of any value for us.  Not a prediction, but nothing likely before then is my sense of it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Floridian, I didn´t neg you.  But why is it everytime Kap farts, you post it here like the world is ending in the fashion of chicken little?  No one has been right so far.  Most here at this site dismiss him.  He is not the end all be all of gurus.  

Botzwana,

So sorry to hear of your troubles with Mexico.  

Maybe you would like to move back to the U.S. - a place you said you'd never live in again.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, justchecking123 said:

Flo, Flo, Flo...:facepalm2:

Sorry, you have posted this video to me, twice.  I do not understand what you are saying.  Maybe because I didn't see whatever movie it's from.

However, I do know it must be something insulting and I must ask you to either explain what your trying to say, or else stop posting this to me.

• Upvote 1

Flo. I wouldn't get your shorts in a twist. KAP is Mr. Raincloud. Has been, always will be. I bet I haven't seen one positive post from him in years. Maybe back in 2011 when his wife left with the dog.....and the dog came back. LOL. Iraq is gonna do what Iraq is gonna do. And gurus will spew their BS. And it is ALL BS until the CBI makes a move. So relax. We're all just one big happy, dysfunctional family here. Except Thug. He's normal.

:rolleyes:

And that video clip is nothing insulting.

Edited by King Bean
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Floridian said:

...I have opined that the first quarter of 2019 seems like the earliest date for completion of monetary reform and the realization of any value for us.  Not a prediction, but nothing likely before then is my sense of it.

Even though Chattels says here  this is not a prediction, I don't think I have ever seen him give a timeline....unless I missed it somewhere. He has been someone that I have always respected in this dinar trek.  I'm not saying that I follow him exclusively, because we all know NO ONE KNOWS...but he has always been one who won't sugar coat things just to make you feel good.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I don't know what all the hub bub is......fact is no one knows a damn thing in regards as to when or if this will ever happen. I put my money on that it will. Iraq is way overdue on change and change will occur whether you like it or not ! I have chosen to wait these SOB's out ! It's a great day for those who want it ! God , family, and friends are what matters, all the money in the world can't buy that ! Have a great day DV !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, normala rashid said:

Flo, Follow the cbi , you can’t  get rv by listen others predictions  . Focus article 8 requitment for now . You can read others website but dont believed it. 

The best advice  on IQD. The only one to watch is what the CBI is doing period. Everything else is pure speculation and opinion.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, normala rashid said:

Flo, Follow the cbi , you can’t  get rv by listen others predictions  . Focus article 8 requitment for now . You can read others website but dont believed it. 

Hahahahaha.  I hate to say it, but Kaperoni is the one who found the Article VIII information by reading the IMF documents, in the first place.

I fully realize that he's a "gloom and doomer",  but I do believe Iraq cannot raise the price of the dinar without permission of the IMF.  They have to follow the IMF guidelines and comply with the rules to have internationally traded currency.

• Upvote 4

...I believe the late "SouthwestFlordiaGuy"...back in the day....was the individual that had always stressed the issue of Chapter Vll complience...and the UN's clearing Iraq of their sanctions...Iraq has always had to overcome their sanction to even consider returning to the international community...That's the reason for putting the sanctions on Iraq...For this to work... you've got to put the mule before the cart...to be able to ride the horse....

• Upvote 5

22 hours ago, skeetdog said:

...I believe the late "SouthwestFlordiaGuy"...back in the day....was the individual that had always stressed the issue of Chapter Vll complience...and the UN's clearing Iraq of their sanctions...Iraq has always had to overcome their sanction to even consider returning to the international community...That's the reason for putting the sanctions on Iraq...For this to work... you've got to put the mule before the cart...to be able to ride the horse....

Man I miss SouthwestFloridaGuy.....RIP!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

On 6/11/2018 at 12:53 PM, skeetdog said:

7 hours ago, txwWrestling said:

Man I miss SouthwestFloridaGuy.....RIP!

1 hour ago, skeetdog said:

...We lost a good man...I learned everything that's transpiring now...15 years ago from SWFG...:tiphat:

Thanks Skeetdog for posting SWFG info and acknowledging him. Truly a loss to all.  :salute:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks Skeetdog for posting SWFG info and acknowledging him. Truly a loss to all.  

...SWFG was a guy I'd loved to've bought a cold-one and kicked for awhile...We can only toast to his ghost...that's the reason for those shot-n-half shotglasses....