Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New 2018 Prophecy

IQD=freedom

7 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Oral Roberts said several years ago that Hank Kunneman was the most accurate prophet of this present age.  Pretty good endorsement.

Was that Oral Roberts or Sid Roth? Either way right on!

Edited by IQD=freedom
Punctuation
  • Upvote 1

As I said once before I knew Kim. I know where those 25k's in his hand came from and yes provision has been made to cut off the flow to the corrupt ones. It would seem like Hank is inferring that there will be a great blessing this year whether an RI or RV is part of that ... we will see. As far as dinar, Well be ready any time and be patient all the time...a lot of corruption and corrupt people must be resolved first...But that could be a boom that happens ...overnight..... 35,000 sealed indictments some say are ready to drop and a provision has been signed to freeze and seize the assets of those corrupt ones..... Some Things will go Boom in June.  That much is for sure.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, 1lucdog said:

As I said once before I knew Kim. I know where those 25k's in his hand came from and yes provision has been made to cut off the flow to the corrupt ones. It would seem like Hank is inferring that there will be a great blessing this year whether an RI or RV is part of that ... we will see. As far as dinar, Well be ready any time and be patient all the time...a lot of corruption and corrupt people must be resolved first...But that could be a boom that happens ...overnight..... 35,000 sealed indictments some say are ready to drop and a provision has been signed to freeze and seize the assets of those corrupt ones..... Some Things will go Boom in June.  That much is for sure.  

Thanks for the info 1lucdog and our dogs thank you too,  :bravo:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Oral Roberts said several years ago that Hank Kunneman was the most accurate prophet of this present age.  Pretty good endorsement.

What is Hank Kunneman's accuracy rating? There was a woman and it escapes my name right now that had a higher accuracy than Nostradamus which has an accuracy rating of near 76%. The woman died around 1996 and is foreign-born. If I find her name I will let you know. I came across her in some of my research but barely paid it any more than attention than casual noting of it for later.

The woman is said to have predicted the Tsunami, Obama, and Trump among other things. I will try to see if I can't find some of the stories about her.

Found it: her name was Baba Vanga. Her backstory is interesting.

Edited by Theseus
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, IQD=freedom said:

Is Tony a Christian?

Tony is a con man. A smooth talker. A cheat. A convicted liar who bilked hundred of thousands of dollars from people, got caught by the Feds and went to prison. Same for his brother RayRen. It's all out there in black and white. An internet search will reveal all. Now released and on probation, he continues his spew to the weak minded. Pathetic.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Theseus said:

What is Hank Kunneman's accuracy rating? There was a woman and it escapes my name right now that had a higher accuracy than Nostradamus which has an accuracy rating of near 76%. The woman died around 1996 and is foreign-born. If I find her name I will let you know. I came across her in some of my research but barely paid it any more than attention than casual noting of it for later.

The woman is said to have predicted the Tsunami, Obama, and Trump among other things. I will try to see if I can't find some of the stories about her.

Found it: her name was Baba Vanga. Her backstory is interesting.

Very interesting.  I will research her.  I am not sure of Hank's accuracy rate.  For sure there are many false prophets.  God has given us discernment through the Holy Spirit and, of course, we judge the fruit.  I am especially listening to the prophecies of Mark Taylor now - very timely and profound.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, King Bean said:

Tony is a con man. A smooth talker. A cheat. A convicted liar who bilked hundred of thousands of dollars from people, got caught by the Feds and went to prison. Same for his brother RayRen. It's all out there in black and white. An internet search will reveal all. Now released and on probation, he continues his spew to the weak minded. Pathetic.

I've read it all. That was my point.

3 minutes ago, IQD=freedom said:

I've read it all. That was my point.

Having not known that, I was simply trying to steer you in that direction. But then, if you've read and followed his whole saga along with his brother, you've already answered your own question. Have a great weekend. Things in this venture continue to look good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, King Bean said:

Having not known that, I was simply trying to steer you in that direction. But then, if you've read and followed his whole saga along with his brother, you've already answered your own question. Have a great weekend. Things in this venture continue to look good.

You can't compare a prophet with a con man plain and simple. Yes things are looking great with this investment and a great weekend to you as well!

1 minute ago, justchecking123 said:

Dude was checking his cell phone while the prayer rant was going on.

At least he was transparent about his disingenuous-ness.

They're pumpers, not prophets.

When Jesus would speak, some listened, some didn't. If you don't hear it then this isn't for you.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

9 hours ago, 1lucdog said:

What a privilege! God bless you bro!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1