Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Central Bank decides to withdraw the work permit for the honey company to mediate the sale and purchase of foreign currencies

yota691

All this good news , plus it looks like the end of the currency auctions . Go to cbi website , use search bar to find "currency auction" , and it pops up "no results found " . Call me old school , but I was taught to believe that the end of the currency auctions is the beginning of an RV .  So get excited dudes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, dinarham said:

All this good news , plus it looks like the end of the currency auctions . Go to cbi website , use search bar to find "currency auction" , and it pops up "no results found " . Call me old school , but I was taught to believe that the end of the currency auctions is the beginning of an RV .  So get excited dudes

No results for "currency auction" but, unfortunately, lots of results for "auction".  🙁

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, dinarham said:

When cash in hand then is time to get excited..was taught never count your chickens before they hatch.And I am always positive, and reminded we have been here before.. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Floridian said:

No results for "currency auction" but, unfortunately, lots of results for "auction".  🙁

Nonetheless ,the end of the currency auction is a big step in the right direction . I must admit to being confused about what is going on with the non currency auctions

• Confused 1

59 minutes ago, dinarham said:

Nonetheless ,the end of the currency auction is a big step in the right direction . I must admit to being confused about what is going on with the non currency auctions

What I meant was - If you put "auctions" in the search box (instead of currency auctions), you will see that the auctions have not ended yet.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

What I meant was - If you put "auctions" in the search box (instead of currency auctions), you will see that the auctions have not ended yet.

True that . When i typed in auctions only it came up with Islamic Certificates of deposit . , certificates instead of using  cash  . Hmmm

• Upvote 1

Anyone watching basketball championship, GSW vs Cavs? I told my nephew before the very first game started. I said GSW will win all 4 straight games. Haha. He couldnt believe his eyes...GSW is winning right now...and they are about to win the championship tonight, haha

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, navira said:

Anyone watching basketball championship, GSW vs Cavs? I told my nephew before the very first game started. I said GSW will win all 4 straight games. Haha. He couldnt believe his eyes...GSW is winning right now...and they are about to win the championship tonight, haha

I didn’t have the heart to Neg you and give you a Ruby... even though I’m cheering for CLE :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Well my Wifey has to pawn her wedding ring on Monday.  The butthole govt. in Mexico lied to my face saying we had till August to pay our bill....now they changed their mind.  SURE wish Navira would be right just this time.

😔 Sorry to hear that. 

Navira you have been pretty spot on with your predictions.  I like yours more because you don't say it will RV next week or this week. All you say is good news is coming and watch for this too happen. And like clock work it happens. I appreciate your positive vibes and energy because I know I speak for many fellow DVs when I say we could all use a pick me up every now and then. I'm gonna call you the Tony Robbins of Dinar Vets. 😁 GO RV/RI

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

4 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Well my Wifey has to pawn her wedding ring on Monday.  The butthole govt. in Mexico lied to my face saying we had till August to pay our bill....now they changed their mind.  SURE wish Navira would be right just this time.

Man so sorry to hear that. Hang in there the storm is ending soon. I think when this happens we will all just need at least a week to really soak in the reality of things and refocus our minds a little. Our time is NOW!

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Been there, working my way out now. Hang in there.  

• Upvote 5