Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Central Bank decides to withdraw the work permit for the honey company to mediate the sale and purchase of foreign currencies

yota691

8380.jpg

Banks

Economy News Baghdad:

The Central Bank of Iraq decided to withdraw work leave from the honey company to mediate the sale and purchase of foreign currencies because of violating the instructions regulating the work of companies mediating the sale and purchase of foreign currencies.

A document issued by the Central Bank, signed by the Director General of the Banking Supervision Department, Qaseem Saleh, addressed to the Ministry of Commerce, reviewed by the "Economy News", "based on the decision of the Board of Directors of the Central Bank No. 61 of 2018, And the purchase of foreign currency for violating the provisions of the regulation of the work of brokerage companies, "noting that" also decided to confiscate the letter of guarantee of 250 billion dinars and the abolition of the certificate of incorporation. "

Views 20   Date Added 07/06/2018

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

5 hours ago, jeepguy said:

Not paying visa with dollars ,  dinar exchanges for damaged , now this one !  It's time !!!!

5 hours ago, Laid Back said:

The CBI also confiscated the letter of guarantee for 250 billion dinars.... Around 210 thousand dollars.!

Go CBI

Go regulations

Go new monetary policy 

Go RV

Oh am I loving the times

• Upvote 1

Oh, Oh, PokerPlayer, ANOTHER Red Ruby Citation from a Red Rubymeister for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

Good For You, PokerPlayer!!!

I gave You ANOTHER Emerald, though. I hope You don't mind.

:lmao:       :lmao:       :lmao:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Honey company...check.

Milk company...

72 White Raisins company...

Hmm...

almost paradise.

15 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

WOW, things seem to be popping.  

They need to be crack-a-lack-lacking! Like snap! crackle! popping!

Edited by Theseus
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Good news all around....get all those that break the regulations n rules so we can get this thing started....more good news to come and the week is not even over...so look out for more juicy news...hopefully we will be at the banks soon..cheers all

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, navira said:

Good news all around....get all those that break the regulations n rules so we can get this thing started....more good news to come and the week is not even over...so look out for more juicy news...hopefully we will be at the banks soon..cheers all

Hope so, could use some good news right now

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Hope so, could use some good news right now

You and me both NEP.  This has been a very tough month for me and the family. I am keeping the faith and pushing through but it weighs on me daily. I had to get a good pep talk from my 82 yr old retired LT Col mentor.  Hoping this ride ends soon! Go RV/RI 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5