Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A UN Bank Story

Luigi1

Luigi says..
Here's a bank story, a UN bank story of Dinarian interest.
Treat as a rumor. Not varified. Your opine.

3 June 2018  Philip Tilton...A UN-CONFIRMED BANK STORY. 
Ok my dear friends Cousin went into a Private Commerce Bank in Seattle. ..asked to buy more VND ...he said do you still sell it ...yes we do but you better get bit today because it's going to sky rocket in a day or so...he almost dropped to the ground lol...then they said do you have zim and he said yes and the bank management & staff said they do too and after this exchange they are never going back to work...lol...
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 13

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

.....you better get it today because it's going to sky rocket.

The little ZIM that could.

I think I can, I think I can.

Cr@p, I can't. I'm worthless. LOL. :lol:

Image result for rocket explodes at launch gif
Edited by King Bean
  • Haha 4

Lol he lost me at dear friends cousin... it’s simply amazing how anyone at a local bank branch would be Privy to such a significant global event.. They should probably be in Jail for knowing this information and just casually discussing it. Insider trading laws ring a bell fictitious bank employee..... hahahahahahahaha

sometimes I wonder just how stupid these idiots think we are???

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Luigi asks...
The timing of all this...Could WF be setting up Dinarians to a BAIL IN?

5 June 2018  TNT: Gipsy:  Wells Fargo is selling all its branches in three Midwestern states.
Wells Fargo announced plans Tuesday to sell all of its branches in Indiana, Michigan and Ohio.....
The bank, scrambling to cut costs and dealing with a wave of scandals, announced plans Tuesday to sell all of its branches in Indiana, Michigan and Ohio. Wells Fargo, the second-largest bank in the country, will no longer have a retail presence in those states.
Flagstar Bancorp (FBC), a savings and loan, is buying the branches — 52 in all, including four of Wells Fargo's locations in Wisconsin.
All told, about $2.3 billion in deposits will leave Wells Fargo. The company said that all 490 employees will get offers to work at Flagstar.
"We remain committed to these communities," Mary Mack, Wells Fargo's head of community banking, said in a statement. Mack said Wells Fargo (WFC) will "continue to have a presence in the area" through commercial lending, wealth management and mortgage lending.
The sale includes 33 branches in Indiana, 14 in Michigan and Wells Fargo's only branch in Ohio, plus the four in Wisconsin. Wells Fargo will still have 48 branches in Wisconsin...
Wells Fargo recently indicated that it has more work to do to satisfy regulators and that the penalties are likely to remain in place until next year.
A Wells Fargo spokesperson said the sale of branches in the Midwest has "no connection" to the Fed's sanctions.
Flagstar said it agreed to pay a 7% premium for the deposits it is acquiring. That implies a purchase price of just under $2.5 billion. The deal is expected to close in the fourth quarter.
The acquisition will more than double the customer base of Flagstar, which is just a fraction the size of Wells Fargo. The Michigan-based bank is valued at $2 billion and has about 3,500 employees. By comparison, Wells Fargo has a $267 billion market value and employs about 263,000 people.
Flagstar said the branches will operate as Wells Fargo locations until the deal is closed. After that, they will be rebranded as Flagstar. The bank said it plans to retain all branches and employees "at closing."
Wells Fargo has been reeling from scandals for nearly two years.
http://money.cnn.com/2018/06/05/news/companies/wells-fargo-sells-branches-indiana-michigan/index.html
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3