Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Iraqi Trade Bank refrains from paying the dollar to customers with "Visa"

Just now, Goggles said:

Reacting to any rubies at all is a waste of time. Watch me get a ruby. Lol. 

Well said my friend. I was going to keep quiet about narrowing the list down, but that is a waste of my and others here's time. Just hope they stop and let's us all get back to dinar chat !

pp

• Upvote 4

32 minutes ago, nannab said:

:hug:  Synopsis  Agreed there are a lot of good people here :D

Yep, NannaB, AND The Best Of Your Evening To You!!! :hug:   :twothumbs:   :tiphat:

In The Mean Time..........................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Personally, I really, really like the Red Ruby Citations for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" from the Red Rubymeisters in other topic areas here at DinarVets 'cause they're just beet red with envy and they just have to show it!!!

:o       :o      :o

:twothumbs:  :twothumbs:  :twothumbs:

YAHOO and HUZZAH for the Red Rubymeisters - Keep 'em comin' to ME - All of 'em!!! Don't stop on account of ME!!! Nope! Nope! Don't YOU STOP!!!

One thing (among many here at DinarVets) I highly appreciate is for participants to lodge their votes anonymously. Hey, I have to be honest like everyone else that what I say or think is not always applicable or agreeable to EVERYONE. So, I wouldn't want to restrict the Red Rubymeisters in any regard.

Just a little humor here and food for thought. I really, really do appreciate DinarVets and the exceptionally high quality site and subsequent post event services! Not to forget the honorable mention for the vast majority of the supportive contributors here at DinarVets!!!

The Best Of Your Wednesday Evening To You All (even the Red Rubymeisters so inclined to load me up - Hey, have at it!!!)!!! :tiphat:

And, of course, Many Thank Yous, Adam and All, who make this site so great and the services so superb!!! :tiphat:

In The Mean Time..........................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

Mr. Synopsis,

Sorry my friend, only green for you!

I never found it worth taking the effort to use the red button , ever...

I do however, like pushing the green one when appropriate. 

Been inundated with responsibilities so I have not had time to post.

I have had time to only perform quick fly-by’s but it looks like everyone is having fun while waiting .

Keep up the good work and GO MOOLA NOVA! to you and all at DV.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Mr. Synopsis,

Sorry my friend, only green for you!

I never found it worth taking the effort to use the red button , ever...

I do however, like pushing the green one when appropriate. 

Been inundated with responsibilities so I have not had time to post.

I have had time to only perform quick fly-by’s but it looks like everyone is having fun while waiting .

Keep up the good work and GO MOOLA NOVA! to you and all at DV.

Only Emeralds For You, Too, Mr. CaptainBVI, SIR, AND The Best Of Your Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

atl_ir4_sat_tropicalindex_0.gif

Hopefully the weather is fantastic where You are at!!! :D

Sorry about "been inundated with responsibilities" so hopefully that has all cleared up. Maybe, just maybe, this will all clear up for us real, real soon!!! :o

Smooth Sailin' To You, My Friend!!! :twothumbs:

And (if I may humbly add)..............................................

• Upvote 2

I must admit, it "got my goat" when I got the first few rubies, but then I realized that lots of people were getting rubies for saying the most innocent things.

That's when I decided that the "giver of rubies" must be a person who only wants to hear that everything is wonderful and the dinar will RV any second.

Any other opinion gets negged.  This person is even negging people in the Dinar Rumors section who disagree with the lying Gurus.

Seems to be a person who is not reality based.  Sad!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5