Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Link from Dinar Daddy to Verify (or not) Al Jazeera Rumor

Trimark

I'm not seeing anything that confirms the rumor. I hope someone has better luck than I did.

Link from another site to verify Aljazeera Rumors /7/24/10

This is from another site:

Provided below is a link to AlJazeera TV which can be monitored in the background as you work on your computer. May we suggest that anyone who wants to keep current on what they are broadcasting just click the link, set the sound to an acceptable level, minimize the window and allow it to run in the background. That way you will not miss any announcement if it is being made and there will be no question as to whether a post is based on fact or simply rumor. We hope that will take away the temptation toward frustration.

http://www.livestati...english_english

• Upvote 2

I'm not seeing anything that confirms the rumor. I hope someone has better luck than I did.

Link from another site to verify Aljazeera Rumors /7/24/10

This is from another site:

Provided below is a link to AlJazeera TV which can be monitored in the background as you work on your computer. May we suggest that anyone who wants to keep current on what they are broadcasting just click the link, set the sound to an acceptable level, minimize the window and allow it to run in the background. That way you will not miss any announcement if it is being made and there will be no question as to whether a post is based on fact or simply rumor. We hope that will take away the temptation toward frustration.

http://www.livestati...english_english

I have to wonder if the english version of AlJazeera TV really tells us everything that the arabic version is telling us. I don't trust them!

• Downvote 1

I've been watching for over an hour, and haven't seen anything. Well, I did learn how to make the raw form of cocaine from the leaves of the coca plant!! and that some people got stampeded in Germany. Nothing about the Dinar. I will be monitoring for the next few hours. Will get back to everyone if anything pops up.

It is 11:20 PST and they are talking about Iraq and Iran right now. They are discussing the issues of the countries.

They are talking about the political deadlock and the recent murders.

of course, the SECOND I step out to get a banana and a sunkist, it would say something about Iraq!! DAMN MY JOB!!

Ok here is what I wrote down:

The program was called Inside Iraq and the host interviewed Patrick Cockburn that is a journalist from The Independent and Saleh Mutlah.

Saleh is outside of Iraq after hearing there was a plot to kill him. He basically said that the political deadlock, the murders and even the

issues while the elections were going on are influenced from Iran. Patrick said it was an internal issue. The important thing is that this program

Inside Iraq is a continuous program. I will keep watching late at night.