Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frankie says...

bostonangler

The CBI sent the Gazette an announcement on May 14th. In the May 21st issue the Gazette published a notice the CBI would be making an announcement. Speculation that the “announcement” could be about the re-instatement of the Iraq currency or Article 8 meaning they are International. Lifting restrictions on the currency and providing modern banking products is done by law in Iraq.
Yesterday there was an article out that said “immediately” which was interpreted to mean the introduction of the small notes as the environment is now “suitable.” Article in the newspaper that the Iraqi Dinar is equal to the USD. Dollars disappearing from the streets. The rate has to come first before showing the lower denominations. The banks are showing descriptions of the lower notes. ATM’s have new software and the billboards have been ready for some time. They describe the LD’s but do not show the coins/fils.

Sorry if this has already been posted...

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

I just finished listening to 2 hours there abouts of Frank and his pals and my take away was they are thinking that the 2% 90 day deal might not have anything to do with this and they rate change from 1186 to 1190 is a good thing. The CBI can't keep the auctions going and be losing money at that rate so they are thinking this is very close to happening at any time....The sooner the better for Iraq as they need to start using the IQD in country as well as Import/Export.

Heck if I know anymore now than I did before.

Karsten

• Haha 2