Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 05/31/2018

yota691

Thursday 31 May

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

He stressed the Central Bank of Iraq , on Thursday, the need for all banks commitment to replace the damaged currency without commissions.

The bank said in a statement received Alsumaria News that "the banks approved all compliance obligation issued by the Department of the issuance and the treasury in 2017 and the replacement of the damaged currency without the payment of commissions in return for that," noting that "non-compliance will bear the bank infringing all the legal consequences in accordance with Article 63 of the Bank Central Bank No. 56 of 2004 amended.

The bank asked the banks to provide him with the disclosure of the damaged amounts exchanged by them, which were received from the public until 31 May, "stressing the need to" respond to the answer within 3 days of the date of his book. "

It is noteworthy that a large number of damaged banknotes are still trading in the local markets, while the banks to return these securities again to the public after the deposit.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

.. The Central Bank of Iraq obliges banks to replace the currency "damaged" without charge "

Thursday 31 May 2018 at 15:27 PM (41 views).. The Central Bank of Iraq obliges banks to replace the currency "damaged" without charge "20180531_032729-236.jpg

Baghdad / Sky Press

The Central Bank has announced that all banks must replace the damaged currency without commissions.

20180531_032556-411.jpg

The bank said in a statement received by Sky Press that "the banks approved all compliance obligation issued by the Department of the issuance and the coffers in 2017, including replacement of the damaged currency without the payment of commissions in return for that," explaining that the bank infringing will bear all legal consequences in accordance with Article 63 of the Central Bank Law No. Amendment No. 56 of 2004.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

, boosterbglee, awesome.  After reading your post I went into my safe to make sure my Dinar is still alive.  I decided to count them and low and behold I have more than I thought. I counted it twice and then I remembered I bought my sister’s Dinar because she needed money.  If we RV I’ll give it back to her.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 13

Once many years ago I thought we were close to RV’ing so I went to get my Dinars.  The only problem was I couldn’t remember were I hid them in my house.  After a few hours of frantic search I found them. Whew,  now I have a safe and I’m so glad mine are doing well!,

They are ready to go back to Iraq.  

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

, boosterbglee, awesome.  After reading your post I went into my safe to make sure my Dinar is still alive.  I decided to count them and low and behold I have more than I thought. I counted it twice and then I remembered I bought my sister’s Dinar because she needed money.  If we RV I’ll give it back to her.  

I couldn't tell you how much I actually have. I don't have much but I get confused counting the lower notes. Lose track. I don't like having to start over for something that hasn't happened.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Pitcher, that is the sweetest thing I have heard in a while.

• Upvote 3

Iraq: Central Bank stresses the need for banks to replace the damaged currency without commissionsDamaged currency

The Central Bank of Iraq stressed the need to commit all banks to replace the damaged currency without commissions.

The bank said in a statement on Thursday: "The banks approved all compliance obligation issued by the Department of the issuance of safes in 2017 and the replacement of the damaged currency without the payment of commissions in return for that," noting that "non-compliance will bear the bank infringing all the legal consequences in accordance with Article 63 of the Bank Central Bank No. 56 of 2004 amended.   

The bank asked the banks to provide him with the disclosure of the damaged amounts replaced by them and received from the public until 31 May, "stressing the need" to respond to the answer within 3 days of the date of writing. 
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

The incentive is no fee will be charged to turn in these bad notes...so these should be good for the citizens....no fees n recieve ur lower denoms. This is great...the lower denoms will have purchasing power. By the way, deposits are insured by the CBI n so will all the banks.

• Upvote 2