Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 30 May 2018

Adam Montana

33 minutes ago, Ricky G.H. said:

The way I like it!!! Adam does not waste our time.

I agree, Ricky G.H.!!! :twothumbs:

Why say somethin' about nothin' when there is nothin' to say???!!!

I have always appreciated Adam saying only what can and needs to be said at the appropriate time. It has always been worth the wait to get only what needs to be said about somethin' when there actually is somethin'. To me, I benefit far greater by attention focused on what needs to be set up and maintained for optimized post event benefit for everyone instead of frequently responding to say there is nothin' to be said at present about any given topic.

Mega and Prolific Kudos to Adam and all Adam's Affiliates for maintaining focus!!! Thank You!!! :tiphat:

In The Mean Time........................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

As mentioned in some of the responses, there is actually a bit going on right now... but I kind of wanted to see how that post would be received.

I'm not disappointed :lol:

Well obviously this weekly post was one of the hardest you ever prepared for!!  Tremendous preparation involved!! I can’t thank you enough. 

🧐🤪😩😁😎

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

As mentioned in some of the responses, there is actually a bit going on right now... but I kind of wanted to see how that post would be received.

I'm not disappointed :lol:

:twothumbs:   :tiphat:     :D          ! ! !

• Upvote 1

CNN Is Everywhere - Here's Ur Triple Lindy ! ;) 

Image result for triple lindy gif

:D  :D  :D 

5 hours ago, cws said:

DT,  you following me while I was on vacation?    I finally stuck the landing on my triple lindy!!!!

And Here's President Davis With His Wicked Sweet Moves ! :o 

Image result for triple lindy gif

:lmao:  :lmao:

• Haha 6

i went from shopping for aid days at yesterday . Suddenly some hindu big men call me and say something . Hey girl you are lucky . I ask him why ? he said i knew  . I told him that im muslim and i believed lucky will not coming if dont work hard and we cannot reading our future in islam . Is long story but the end his told me that your lucky starting september . lOl .. i thought maybe rv at september . Lol . Good luck everyone but this just reading for me dont believe  100% . 

Edited by normala rashid
  • Upvote 1