Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Big Annoucements Coming From Baghdad, UN & D.C.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Many Gurus have called it for 1 June. in recent days.

Do they know something we don't know or are they all just guessing?

Big announcements simultaneously co-ordinated in Baghdad, NYC-UN & D.C.

Could this be related to Iraq's release from UN sanctions or the RV?

Treat this as a rumor. Not verified. Your opine.

29 May 2018  Bruce the Goose...

There is a big announcement expected out of Iraq in the morning which is night time for us if not over night tonight for the east coast and beyond. That is one thing. Big Announcement.
There is also an emergency meeting of the new legislature, the new Parliament that has been appointed by now in Iraq. That emergency meeting at 8:00 am Iraq time which is midnight on the east coast tonight.

Now what else is going on relating to that?  We have at the United Nations meeting that starts at 8:45am tomorrow morning that is going to be I believe a UN Security Council.
Although it may also be the UN General Assembly, but there will be a portion at around 10am or 10:30am that will be dealing with specifically with Iraq, and specifically by an individual who is the very strong liaison for Iraq to the UN. So we are looking for that to occur in the morning.
I have heard the certain individual that is suppose to speak either at10am or 10:30am, the meeting itself supposed to start at 8:45am. Seems early, but that could be very interesting timing at the UN in New York.

Also understand what coincides with the timing that meeting at the United Nations is another meeting in Washington DC occurring approximately at the same time.  What I do not know at the time of this call tonight, but I may find out later which may be too late.
It may have to deal with the IMF. It may deal with the World Bank. It may deal with our Treasury. I am not really sure. I wish I had that for you tonight. Take it there will be at least one other major meeting going on in Washington at the same time as the UN meeting is going on in New York. That is pointing us toward something happening that we should be interested in of Iraq tomorrow.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

here's another article related to the above...

29 May 2018  TNT...

Tishwash: URGENT Parliament to resume extraordinary session on Wednesday...

Baghdad: Al-Furat News) The Presidency of the House of Representatives decided to resume the extraordinary session on Wednesday at 12 noon.

The House of Representatives, succeeded yesterday evening Monday, to hold a special session to discuss the violations of the electoral process after having failed three times previously to achieve a quorum for holding.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Luigi says...IMO...

It looks like Bruce's intel of high level meetings & big announcements coming out of Baghdad, NYC UN & D.C., on Wednesday have all but fizzled out.

Bruce needs to get himself better intel sources. I don't think Bruce would deliberately lie to the folks. They are making him look like a clown...no disrespect to our DT.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2