Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta says before June 1st

Floridian

16 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

hope so.. Your confidence is uplifting And I wonder do you have a crytal ball?.. I like many others have been on this journey for many years and yes, it would be nice if we all could see the station that you see coming into view

No Chrystal ball ..i just know the RV is gonna happen... ...let’s go Iraq haha 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

5 hours ago, GregHi said:

I wonder if Deltas prediction does not come through if he will have a conscious and actually not be so free flowing with his assumptions in the future..

24 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

No Chrystal ball ..i just know the RV is gonna happen... ...let’s go Iraq haha 

Ur All Good 6ly ! ;) 

But These Frickin Gurus Are ‘Clearly Nuts’ With Their ‘Crystal Balls’ ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Luigi says...

Just curious...do all the Gurus share the same sources?

Or maybe one says & all the others jump on the bandwagon.

MntGoat, Bruce the Goose now joins in with Delta & Frank...calls it for 1 June.

Are they all guessing or do they know something we don't know?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

11 hours ago, mylilpony said:

geeze, one would think that you would need the new government in place before you do something this big. I know its the rumor section, but ya still gotta have some common sense. ;)

You have to remember what country this is.Backward is forward and forward is backwards 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I am sure there are many that will happily join you on the unemployment line and I pray that this will happen sooner than later..The news as I read it is extremely positive and I too hope that we are all nearing the end of the ride, but I am naturally a cautious person and for that reason I cannot get my hopes up for fear its all going to go "belly up" .. But at the same time I am quietly hoping that we are only weeks and not months away.. 

The best to you and yours .

Hope you and your family are doing well. Things are positive  and that is a plus for all Here.  :twothumbs:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

20 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi says...

Just curious...do all the Gurus share the same sources?

Or maybe one says & all the others jump on the bandwagon.

MntGoat, Bruce the Goose now joins in with Delta & Frank...calls it for 1 June.

Are they all guessing or do they know something we don't know?

No sources, just guessing, as they have done for years...

Well Delta? It’s June 1st in Iraq.. So what happened? Surely you know what happened since you were so sure of the date correct? Don’t give us another date, 1st explain why it didn’t happen by June 1st..

We need to start asking these questions of all the Gurus.. before you predict a new date explain what happened to the old date that you missed... if you really are soooo connected, you will know and be able to explain it without saying, “well that’s just Iraq!!” Lol

Edited by GregHi
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, GregHi said:

Well Delta? It’s June 1st in Iraq.. So what happened? Surely you know what happened since you were so sure of the date correct? Don’t give us another date, 1st explain why it didn’t happen by June 1st..

We need to start asking these questions of all the Gurus.. before you predict a new date explain what happened to the old date that you missed... if you really are soooo connected, you will know and be able to explain it without saying, “well that’s just Iraq!!” Lol

Telling a guru not to give  another date for the RV is like telling Luigi no more Mario Brothers. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

News Flash June 1st arrived and guess what??? Delta is still in the top 1% of the most stupid GURUS. He must love to be in that position because Delta continues to make predictions that never come true. I believe Delta has a better chance of picking his nose than picking an RV/RI date and it's possible he would even fail at picking his nose.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

On 5/29/2018 at 9:24 PM, DinarThug said:

Ur All Good 6ly ! ;) 

But These Frickin Gurus Are ‘Clearly Nuts’ With Their ‘Crystal Balls’ ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

DT: The Guru's are all nuts because they are smoking  crystal. Crystal Meth, Bath Salt Crystals etc ,etc. :eek::eek::eek: Oh by the way its 06/02/2018 and we are still po.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1