Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm Starting a Rumor

Pitcher

I'm going to start a rumor because I'm bored.  This post is intended to make you laugh, smile, dream, and hopefully not make you too upset that I posted this.  If it does I apologize.  

From my extensive readings on the dinar and what could or could not happen I'm all in on saying we have a good opportunity for this thing to pop sometime between July 1st. through end of year.  

I'm no guru and I'm not saying this is 100% certain.  To be honest I truly thought we might get some movement before the elections.  We are dealing with Iraq and man do they have a whole slew of problems to conquer.  As far as the rate goes, I have no real clue and I don't really care as long as it's north of .10 to begin.  

The real reason I'm writing this post is I was thinking about all the people I told to buy some Dinar and laughed at me.  I was thinking of a way to show them who is getting the last laugh and I thought some of you on this board might have a better idea than mine.  I don't want it to be ridiculous or vindictive, just a nice way to say, see I told you to buy some Dinar. I was thinking of holding a gigantic party to kind of rub it in without being too crazy.  What do you guys think is a good way to prove who got the last laugh.  

Thanks for any input.  

Pitcher:moneybag::moneybag::bagofmoney:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 4

I don't know pitcher ,  I often have to be very humble in all the good things that Lord above has given me ,   even the auhhmm  , spensive things I buy , that makes my head spin ,  the Lord seems to be there helping me with expenses , so with those things I do obtain , it is very hard not to boast ,  it is kind of a bad thing to brag and rub it in , if this rolls over and we make a great profit ,  we ( I ). Must be thankful and be a quite humble person , with out too much show boating ... ( I guess what I'm trying to say is " those who said ,things against the dinar , see you wear finer cloths and better autos will know automatically )  .,.. and the same as mule man ... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

All good points folks.  The post was in jest as in, don’t you just sometimes want to say I told you to buy some.  Trust me, if this thing pops I will pay my tithes to my church and probably go under ground. Actually, I’m moving to Hawaii in less than 2 years.  If this thing goes maybe I move sooner and buy a nicer home.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

All good points folks.  The post was in jest as in, don’t you just sometimes want to say I told you to buy some.  Trust me, if this thing pops I will pay my tithes to my church and probably go under ground. Actually, I’m moving to Hawaii in less than 2 years.  If this thing goes maybe I move sooner and buy a nicer home.  

Good idea, but I suggest staying away from the big Island at the moment as them poor buggers may all be out of a home if that Volcano doe'nt give it up.

pp

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

It is all good picture ( pitcher ) 😁. . there is one person I have told " if this pops at  1 to 1 or higher , "  there will be an envelope with 1000 dollars in it .. that will be enough , everyone will know from just this little jesture ...

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, muleman said:

Take it from somebody that's been in it since February of 2006 . You better keep quiet otherwise they'll all be wanting you to give them  some money .

Right, muleman.....I got myself invested in the ID since  2003 / 2004....Still waiting ( and hoping, of course....) to see who's going to get the proverbial last laugh ( I too talked about that to a few People some years ago.....Replies were funny at best and nasty at worst)...

Waiting.....

• Upvote 3

I got in around 2008, when I bought a small amount for my wife who wanted some because all her friends were buying it.  After reading about the possibilities I bought another 15k worth between 2009 to 2012. To me it’s an investment just like a number of small up and coming companies that I have bought stock shares for a long term investment.  If it goes, good, if not no biggie!!!!!   I will say the Dinar investment has been an interesting ride.  

I wont get too excited until I get a text from Adam!!!  

• Upvote 5

I was on the big Island a few years ago pp.  The first thought I had was, this island is beautiful but what if that volcano blows again.  We went to the National Park near Mt. Kilauea.(. I’m wondering if the buildings are in danger)  It is an incredible spectacle to see what Mother Nature can produce.  

Im probably going to settle on Maui or Kauai.  I like them both so I have a tough decision to make. I’m going to visit both in October and actually look at some properties, can’t wait!!!

• Upvote 5

Very few people know I did anything with the Iraqi Dinar (can count them on one hand) and no one knows all I did with the Iraqi Dinar. I never volunteered to tell anyone about the Iraqi Dinar so when the Iraqi Dinar revalues, very few, if any, will have any idea what happened - even family. I did this for two reasons. First, due to the potential this opportunity holds, it is imperative I maintain control of the information as much as possible to limit the whinnying, prying, conniving, demanding, extorting, blackmailing, and imposing parasites from attempting to leverage what they perceive to be me my "free" money that is "free" to be irresponsibly theirs, too, even though they did not take the risks or do things now to secure the Iraqi Dinar windfall benefits for after the event. Second, I did not know when the event will occur or what the magnitude of the benefit will be when the event occurs. I started this Iraqi Dinar venture 7 1/2 years ago like a few others here. So, I did not want to strain any present relationships, either, due to uncertainties with when the event will occur or the magnitude of the benefit or be blamed for any fall out for the things they did with this Iraqi Dinar speculative investment. I'll still continue some relationships after the event but they will never know what happened.

I have a set up to take advantage of the Iraqi Dinar revalue so can honestly say my personal "business" (current LLC) has been doing very well for some confidential clients that has been keeping me very busy. It took some time to get my LLC going but once the market environment improved, the clients I made contact with saw what I could do for them and contracted me for my LLC's services.

Post event, I will limit my relationships to the ones now in this Iraqi Dinar speculative investment who will not let on to anyone else about the Iraqi Dinar event I had so no new parasites have a "no show" go at it.

That is my story and I am stuck to it.

Maybe some thoughts to consider. My biological father and paterfamilias said frequently, "Money does funny things to people". I believe him. I would also say, "Your money does funny things to other people if they know You have money". So, it is very likely best that no one else in this Iraqi Dinar speculative investment knows how much Iraqi Dinar some one else holds or even a significant amount of what one does with the Iraqi Dinar speculative investment after the event.

In The Mean Time.............................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

I like the way you write Synopsis.  Well thought out, precise, and always interesting.  I’ve been blessed with solid business opportunities my entire life.  It is my belief that those opportunities came from a good work ethic, a good education, and the fact that I have given back to my community and tried to help others in need.  Who I am at my core won’t change if this thing goes.  At my age the only thing I really want is peace and peace of mind!!  

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I like the way you write Synopsis.  Well thought out, precise, and always interesting.  I’ve been blessed with solid business opportunities my entire life.  It is my belief that those opportunities came from a good work ethic, a good education, and the fact that I have given back to my community and tried to help others in need.  Who I am at my core won’t change if this thing goes.  At my age the only thing I really want is peace and peace of mind!!  

Well, OK, I like the way You write, too, Pitcher, AND The Best Of Your Memorial Day Weekend To You And Your Family!!! :tiphat:

I appreciate the compliment. I, as well as You and many others, offer up the best for everyone's benefit. I just would hate to see all this hard work and preparation go south for anyone in this speculative Iraqi Dinar investment.

It is wonderful to see You have been blessed and bless back!!! :twothumbs:

We all may be surprised who we meet post event who have been in this investment all along.

Shhhhhhhhh............................. Mum is the word!!! :o

mum1
məm/
adjective

1. silent.
    synonyms: silent, quiet, mute, dumb, tight-lipped, unforthcoming, reticent
    "he was keeping mum"

Hey, in this Memorial Day Weekend, it is exceedingly important to remember to get everyone's six who is acting on good principle!

Thank You, Military Veterans, past and living who demonstrated what it really is like to get some one's six!!! :salute:

In The Mean Time............................................

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

dont sad ... every years i told my parent i will enjoying my birthday in paris and visit dior's  after rv ... they laugh on me ... but i'm really sad never be  happens . if you are target  starting july is okay than after october is really paintful for me . 

Edited by normala rashid
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Well, OK, I like the way You write, too, Pitcher, AND The Best Of Your Memorial Day Weekend To You And Your Family!!! :tiphat:

I appreciate the compliment. I, as well as You and many others, offer up the best for everyone's benefit. I just would hate to see all this hard work and preparation go south for anyone in this speculative Iraqi Dinar investment.

It is wonderful to see You have been blessed and bless back!!! :twothumbs:

We all may be surprised who we meet post event who have been in this investment all along.

Shhhhhhhhh............................. Mum is the word!!! :o

mum1
məm/
adjective

1. silent.
    synonyms: silent, quiet, mute, dumb, tight-lipped, unforthcoming, reticent
    "he was keeping mum"

Hey, in this Memorial Day Weekend, it is exceedingly important to remember to get everyone's six who is acting on good principle!

Thank You, Military Veterans, past and living who demonstrated what it really is like to get some one's six!!! :salute:

In The Mean Time............................................

Roger that!!!🇺🇸

• Upvote 1

i just wanna  say to you pitcher  ... when the time is coming .. you are not remember who are laughing on you when you said buy this iqd . remember this .  you are more planning to buy and enjoy your life . dont notice them not believed on you . maybe you will say " excuse who you are " lol . when you have starting to be rich just saving to the gold . gold is the good investment for a long time.  

• Upvote 3

When I started this thread I was hoping to get some feedback on two fronts.  

One, what are your thoughts on a time frame for an RV?  I know everything is up in the air but I like to hear what some of you on the board think.  I mean when Adam wrote he was on the edge of his chair a month ago that was fun.  We all know the disappointments in this investment but its kind of fun to speculate from time to time. It’s part of the drama which makes this so interesting. 

The other part part of my post was in jest.  We have all had people snicker at us when we tell them to buy some Dinar.  I was hoping for some wild and crazy ideas to show nay sayers how wrong they were in not buying some. In my post I said I was bored and was hoping to get some different nutty ideas going. You guys are so serious today.  Come on guys, it’s Saturday and I need a good laugh.  

It’s ok, I have a weird sense of humor sometimes.  I wish you all a great Memorial Day Holiday!!   

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Pitch - I've been and continue to be upbeat that this is our year. I've nothing to base it on, sorry - just a good feeling. 

I've people I intend to help, but intend it anonymously. There are folks in my life whom I love dearly, but if they know I've money it will be both hands out. I know they will be jealous and I've seen it, breeds a whole change in their personalities. Makes me sad so what I choose to give them, they will not know from where it came. And I've divulged this opportunity to a couple friends and who wouldn't think I'm a nut job. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

When I started this thread I was hoping to get some feedback on two fronts.  

One, what are your thoughts on a time frame for an RV?  I know everything is up in the air but I like to hear what some of you on the board think.  I mean when Adam wrote he was on the edge of his chair a month ago that was fun.  We all know the disappointments in this investment but its kind of fun to speculate from time to time. It’s part of the drama which makes this so interesting. 

The other part part of my post was in jest.  We have all had people snicker at us when we tell them to buy some Dinar.  I was hoping for some wild and crazy ideas to show nay sayers how wrong they were in not buying some. In my post I said I was bored and was hoping to get some different nutty ideas going. You guys are so serious today.  Come on guys, it’s Saturday and I need a good laugh.  

It’s ok, I have a weird sense of humor sometimes.  I wish you all a great Memorial Day Holiday!!   

chill, the life is short. enjoy your life. Not thinking so  much to help people  . How trump  can invest on iqd but not us  maybe they more brilliant than trump to make money . 

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry to pitcher ... we call this invesment then you have know the risky investment .  The truth iraq cannot make them currency float just because debt and bank reserves of foreign currency not really enough to float iqd .  But you need to thanks to trump because make withdrawal to iran and give pressure to oil market . iraq can float if oil have give impact to them foreign currency .  ;)  the truth is pain but you will see how can get  to rv :) . imo

• Upvote 1

Current Gold Reserves Enough For Revaluation is come out 4 years ago  . iraq rank number 37 now .  Iraq will be give you surprise news . i hope in ramadhan  . i hope sadr can give the happy news before aid days and he should know aid days is really important to muslim lol  and the oil market is really pressure now and usa and arab saudi to boost they production before oil price fly lol

http://www.iraqidinar123.com/current-gold-reserves-enough-for-revaluation/

Edited by normala rashid
  • Upvote 2

I have had this discussion amongst a close friend and myself here recently.Many know I got involved in it years ago , and just like what was mentioned, they will remember when they see the news.I have plans to help those along the way who genuinely need it, but the conundrum I will be up against should when this occur is this.Those who I have kept in the loop all this time will try to treat me like a bank I am sure to which my answer will be , I got tired of waiting , so I sold and missed out.The quandry I have is I have kept these folks educated enough that they should make the decision if they want to benefit, to go get their own ... Sometimes lifes lessons hard as they may be are the best

• Upvote 3

I don't want it to be ridiculous or vindictive, just a nice way to say, see I told you to buy some Dinar. I was thinking of holding a gigantic party to kind of rub it in without being too crazy.  What do you guys think is a good way to prove who got the last laugh.  

Thanks for any input.  

Pitcher:moneybag::moneybag::bagofmoney:

Luigi says...

Pleas don't do that after the RV happens.

Don't boast, brag,  rub it in or throw lavish parties.

Do keep quiet. Don't even tell friends & family.

Move away. Open up new accounts with new passwords.

Likewise...buy a new Apple IMac with all the built in security you can get.

Don't go berserk right away buying up the entire universe.

Don't draw attention to yourself...there are evil people out there, observing.

If people ask, where did your newfound wealth come from...

just say you had an aunt that left you a little bit of money o you cashed out a small policy.

True story...a woman, a single mom,  won the lotto, a small lotto, a couple of $Million, in the Chicago area about 2 years ago.

Soon after boasting about her wealth to friends & family, she was robbed & murdered in her new home.

Another lotto winner boasted until all her family & friends drained her. She soon filed for bankruptcy.

All her friends & family stopped coming around after the money ran out. Money does not buy friends. Money could attract evil.

Don't be like these two examples. Do buy the best money advisors you can find. You get what you pay for.

You can still help friends & family. Don't just give away money on your own. Let your Foundation do it for you.

Isolate yourself as far as you can from your money while still in control.

That's where LLC, Incorporations, Trusts & Foundations come in.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4