Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ATMs

6ly410

Looks like 2 different locations. The locals don't appear to be knocking down the doors to get those LD's everyone is hot about. Frank's pre-mature again. But that's why there's a slip cover on that blue couch. Washable.

:lol:

• Haha 2

Just now, King Bean said:

Looks like 2 different locations. The locals don't appear to be knocking down the doors to get those LD's everyone is hot about. Frank's pre-mature again. But that's why there's a slip cover on that blue couch. Washable.

:lol:

Maybe KB, but the top picture is the same location with 2 different types/sizes of ATM's ???

pp

• Upvote 2

one of the pictures above on the bank website for a book fair celebration. Wow

IMEIB participated at Baghdad International Book Fair from March, 29th to April, 8th, 2018.

The fair was inaugurated by the Cabinet Secretary General, Mr. Mahdi AL-Alaak and the chief of Iraq Private Banks League beside a number of ambassadors of Arab and foreign countries. Banks` section covered CBI participation beside Iraq Private Banks League and other 11 banks.

182.jpg 183.jpg

184.jpg

Edited by jg1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, normala rashid said:

finally . my friends told me why you invest on this currency . this scam. if i have lot much money after this .. is alright if my friends still thinking i waste my money in the wrong place . 

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Join the club. I think 90% of us have all been told what you have been told. But there is a chance there is hope Stopping working someday before we retire and drop dead in our work place. Go RV go Iraq dinar. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, jg1 said:

one of the pictures of icy on the bank website for a book fair celebration. Wow

IMEIB participated at Baghdad International Book Fair from March, 29th to April, 8th, 2018.

The fair was inaugurated by the Cabinet Secretary General, Mr. Mahdi AL-Alaak and the chief of Iraq Private Banks League beside a number of ambassadors of Arab and foreign countries. Banks` section covered CBI participation beside Iraq Private Banks League and other 11 banks.

182.jpg 183.jpg

184.jpg

new era for iraq really happy for them .

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Join the club. I think 90% of us have all been told what you have been told. But there is a chance there is hope Stopping working someday before we retire and drop dead in our work place. Go RV go Iraq dinar. 

when we  have lot money ... their minds suddenly switch and be nice with us  ... i want kick  they asss .   go rv go dinar !

Edited by normala rashid
  • Like 6
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

:o       :o       :o

Is it safe to be a "relaxed" kind of guy in Malaysia?

Have A Great Weekend Normala!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

how do you know i from malaysia ? i have mentioned it before ? 

what do you mean relaxed guys ?

in malaysia we have more "relaxed " but missing something it will be "gun" . we dont have the gun to shoot people . lol  . 

hi synopsis i hope you get blessing today and have nice weekend day with your  family ! 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, normala rashid said:

how do you know i from malaysia ? i have mentioned it before ? 

what do you mean relaxed guys ?

in malaysia we have more "relaxed " but missing something it will be "gun" . we dont have the gun to shoot people . lol  . 

hi synopsis i hope you get blessing today and have nice weekend day with your  family ! 

Yes, you mentioned some time ago being from Malaysia.

The "relaxed" kind of guy is generally a worthless sort of dude that does things on his own time - if ever. :shakehead:

Nah, don't use the gun, You seemed to have an effective way to "deal with the situation"! There may be hope, still, to get some good use out of him! :o

You, too, Normala, have a blessing today and a nice weekend with Your family! :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 1