Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stating facts, but hope he's wrong

Floridian

5-24-2018  Newshound Guru sandyf   It is a fact that Iraq has for years discussed the project to delete the 3 zeros.  It is a fact that ten years ago that Iraq considered the "Turkey model" for their redenomination.  It is a fact that in April 2012 the Iraqi cabinet postponed the redenomination indefinitely. It is a fact that in 2009 an investigative report was published into redenominations.  It is a fact that the 2009 report concluded that a major contributor to a "successful" redenomination was low inflation.  It is a fact that a redenomination introduces a new national currency and that the previous national currency co-exists in-country for a period of time. It would become an ISO historical currency.  It is a fact that ISO historical currencies are not recognised internationally...

5-24-2018  Newshound Guru sandyf  It is a fact that the Central Bank of Kuwait did not revalue the KWD following the occupation. The KWD was reinstated at the same value as it was prior to the occupation.  It is a fact that the CBI published a figure for “Currency Issued” of 42.172 Trillion IQD as of 31st March 2018…It is a fact that no country on a floating exchange rate has allowed “rapid” appreciation of the currency. In recent times the greatest appreciation seen was the Yuan at about 3% per year, many said that was rapid. In the eye of the beholder.  It is a fact that I have never said there was no possibility of a positive outcome, Just that it would not be in the way some want to make out…  

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the fact-ory history lesson Floridian.  But the facts don't mean squat since this is Iraq and this is a completely different animal than any other.  So again sandyf thanks for the :bs: and :bs: and even more :bs:

SR

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

5-24-2018  Newshound Guru sandyf   It is a fact that Iraq has for years discussed the project to delete the 3 zeros.  It is a fact that ten years ago that Iraq considered the "Turkey model" for their redenomination.

Tell That Boob Sandy That Unlike Turkey - Iraq's Treasury Cups Runneth Over With $50 Billion Plus In Reserves To Plug In Those Zeros ! :o 

Image result for funny sand gifs

:D  :D  :D  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 4

I've been thinking about this whole thing, where this guy SandyF says that no country has allowed a rapid appreciation of their float.

I think that's correct, because in all my years in the dinar, I have never heard of any currency rising quickly.  Am I right?  If anyone knows something different, please tell me.

So, if I am right about the above, then I'm abandoning my 10 cent theory.  I now feel pretty sure the dinar will come out at $1.00

Easy transition for the people.  😊

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, ranger173 said:

I remember that movie. Can't remember name though. Anybody ??

I Never Saw It In The Theaters - But I May Have Caught A Glimpse Of It On The Boob Tube ! :o 

Image result for funny sand gifs

Somehow She Seems To Have An Innate Ability To Make A Lasting Impression ...

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Floridian said:

I've been thinking about this whole thing, where this guy SandyF says that no country has allowed a rapid appreciation of their float.

I think that's correct, because in all my years in the dinar, I have never heard of any currency rising quickly.  Am I right?  If anyone knows something different, please tell me.

So, if I am right about the above, then I'm abandoning my 10 cent theory.  I now feel pretty sure the dinar will come out at $1.00

That would be nice....

• Upvote 3

First thanks Floridian fro bring this over. Anything with Maliki and earlier was just a waste of time. Iraq lost all that time to RV their currency. They made a ton of statements that met nothing. They were just working on how to steal Billions from the US and others. Only in the last four years have we done anything that would resemble a country getting back on its feet. This is what many here would have thought it would be like. A government that was trying to really get back into the world market and in 3 to 4 years an RV was to take place. We are just going to have to wait this out and hope that the new government will keep the train going. from what I have seen so far it seems that way.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

5 hours ago, Floridian said:

iraq have potential but there need to resolve with kurdistan issue to pass article 8 . someone from iraq is working bank in iraq she said iraq people are rich just not really use their currency or saving in bank  because dont believe with gov after war just scared the money will freeze .  i believe sadr would do faster than abadi  then boom rate float . just give me sadr the time . 

Edited by normala rashid
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

You left out the part where he said 'It is a fact that the US has had 3 different currencies..." and he went on to name them. USD, USS, and I forget the other one. When he posts his normal dribble in that chat,  it is in the middle of the night(as per usual) when everyone is asleep since he is in Thailand. So no one can debate him head to head.  He has all that time to think about any responses or posts he wants to put up. The last part of his post was "And NONE of this is open for debate"...or something to that effect, meaning he will not answer any critics to it.  Upon research by a few members in that chat, it turned out that possibly the US did have 3 separate currencies....but only one was ever used by the public. The others were supposedly used on trading platforms or something like that.  Doesn't make any sense, and someone also said that where he pulled that from was off of a blog.  So this Sandyf dude is trying like hell to find anything off the internet to support his RD theory, no matter where it comes from.  I heard that he used to be a part of Dinar Vets, but got banned a long time ago.  I can see why.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hspotman said:

You left out the part where he said 'It is a fact that the US has had 3 different currencies..." and he went on to name them. USD, USS, and I forget the other one. When he posts his normal dribble in that chat,  it is in the middle of the night(as per usual) when everyone is asleep since he is in Thailand. So no one can debate him head to head.  He has all that time to think about any responses or posts he wants to put up. The last part of his post was "And NONE of this is open for debate"...or something to that effect, meaning he will not answer any critics to it.  Upon research by a few members in that chat, it turned out that possibly the US did have 3 separate currencies....but only one was ever used by the public. The others were supposedly used on trading platforms or something like that.  Doesn't make any sense, and someone also said that where he pulled that from was off of a blog.  So this Sandyf dude is trying like hell to find anything off the internet to support system" rel="">support his RD theory, no matter where it comes from.  I heard that he used to be a part of Dinar Vets, but got banned a long time ago.  I can see why.

Thanks for the info, hspotman.  I didn't have any idea who sandyf was.  I just got what I posted off Dinar Guru.  They post little snippets of what the gurus say.

I had never heard of him before seeing his name on Dinar Guru.  He's not someone I follow.

• Upvote 1

Its a fact that the main reason for redenomination is hyperinflation. That's not the case in Iraq.... Inflation 4 %

Venezuela is the perfect example, two redenomination of their currency in ten years.... Inflation 18,000 %

Go facts

Go RV

Go $1:1

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

10 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

And welcome to the 1 to 1 camp.  :twothumbs:

Grab A Sleeping Bag ! We’ve Had ‘Campers’ Here For A Decade And A Half - And Still Waiting ! :o 

009-funny-animal-gifs-097-puppy-rolls-himself.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Grab A Sleeping Bag ! We’ve Had ‘Campers’ Here For A Decade And A Half - And Still Waiting ! :o 

009-funny-animal-gifs-097-puppy-rolls-himself.gif

At which bank are you camped outside of. I don't see any clowns nearby. There are a few that looks like homeless one of those could be you if you haven't taken a bath for a while.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1