Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP discount

I just purchased the 5-month VIP package.  I'm already in VIP but it was due to expire on 6-26.  Since Adam offered the discount I purchased early.  When I checked out I typed in may30 but on the invoice it doesn't show the discount.  I quickly checked my email and it doesn't show there either.  So, 2 things:  Would you please make sure this purchase starts on June 26th and that it is discounted.  Thank you!  I apologize if it was something I did wrong :unsure:

7 hours ago, paperboy said:

1978parker - go to the support system" rel="">support tab at the top of this screen.   Send an ticket in to Julie (in Adam's office) and she'll take care of you.    She doesn't scan the forums for issues to handle.   so be sure to send in this support system" rel="">support ticket.  

Hey paperboy....Thanks so much for the assistance.  Greatly appreciated.  Have a great holiday weekend!! 🌞