Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 23 May 2018

Adam Montana

Adam, and all you Dinarvets out there...this is gonna make your day...

It's so easy to get down especially when bills are mounting and you've been waiting on this for like 9 years or more.....

So, while praying, the Lord led us to watch the Word He spoke through Kim Clement. We were all thrilled that the Lord showed him President Trump, even though not by name, everything about him, and the 20,000 on the Dow...that happened the week of the inauguration in 2017. So, we were all sure since Kim said...and then the RV would be next...but, hold on...he actually said, "about the Iraqi Dinar...nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing..and then SUDDENLY everything changes".....There are 4 nothings there....we believe we've been in that time and we're now waiting on the "Suddenly"....by God's Grace....here's the clip...hear it for yourself and start shouting....Hugs to you all, especially our Wonderful Vets!!! 

https://youtu.be/3niiuoXIz68 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, DFlat7 said:

Adam, and all you Dinarvets out there...this is gonna make your day...

It's so easy to get down especially when bills are mounting and you've been waiting on this for like 9 years or more.....

So, while praying, the Lord led us to watch the Word He spoke through Kim Clement. We were all thrilled that the Lord showed him President Trump, even though not by name, everything about him, and the 20,000 on the Dow...that happened the week of the inauguration in 2017. So, we were all sure since Kim said...and then the RV would be next...but, hold on...he actually said, "about the Iraqi Dinar...nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing..and then SUDDENLY everything changes".....There are 4 nothings there....we believe we've been in that time and we're now waiting on the "Suddenly"....by God's Grace....here's the clip...hear it for yourself and start shouting....Hugs to you all, especially our Wonderful Vets!!! 

https://youtu.be/3niiuoXIz68

Still on vacation (did you know when you are in the country, a critter can eat the wires in your car, and then it won't start), but i saw this interview and wanted to post in response to Dflat7. 

https://jimbakkershow.com/video/uncanny-trump-and-king-cyrus-day-1/  Lance Wallnau was a friend of Kim Clement and consulted Kim about Trump.  Long interview, but explains so much of what we are experiencing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Still on vacation (did you know when you are in the country, a critter can eat the wires in your car, and then it won't start), but i saw this interview and wanted to post in response to Dflat7. 

https://jimbakkershow.com/video/uncanny-trump-and-king-cyrus-day-1/  Lance Wallnau was a friend of Kim Clement and consulted Kim about Trump.  Long interview, but explains so much of what we are experiencing.

Thanks, good stuff

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

The day Trump went down that escalator and announced he was running, we were watching. Right at that moment I went into my prayer room and asked the Lord "What do you think of Donald Trump" and the Lord answered me and said, "That's My Boy!..and he'll be in for 8 years and not a hair on his head or his family's will be touched". We had asked the Lord to Save our country and He was making that happen by His Grace. Interesting thing, it was my 45th year in the Lord. The Lord got a hold of me in 1972. Pretty cool. Since then, we have heard of many others the Lord shared the same thing with, too. So, get ready. The Great Revival has begun in the USA! Come on Dinar!!! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

On 5/25/2018 at 7:46 PM, Shedagal said:

trump , what do you doing here ? 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

On 5/25/2018 at 6:46 AM, Shedagal said:

Happens in the city too She. The little critters hit both my car and my sons car on different occasions. Both happened during the winter months.  After driving up and parking the car, they nested in the heat of the engine... literally looked like a shrub growing in the middle of my engine when I popped the hood on the cars to see why they weren’t starting....  😳

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jcfrag said:

Happens in the city too She. The little critters hit both my car and my sons car on different occasions. Both happened during the winter months.  After driving up and parking the car, they nested in the heat of the engine... literally looked like a shrub growing in the middle of my engine when I popped the hood on the cars to see why they weren’t starting....  😳

RATS love silicone, that's why they damage mainly wiring in vehicles. Moth balls can help prevent...also avoid parking vehicles outdoors, especially if wooded area's are near.