Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TANK...RBC In Canada signed Off...The Release Is Imminent.

Luigi1

Luigi says...Go RV.
There's now reasons to be dancing in the streets of Moose Jaw.
Fireworks maybe in Medicine Hat & Lethbridge. We are next.
Treat as a rumor. Not verified. Your opine. Go RV.

22 May 2018  TANK....TIER 2 EXCHANGE...
I spoke to a group this morning that was part of a Tier 2 exchange coordinated by a network of 1,500 lawyers. The lawyers are dedicated to ensuring that every aspect of their exchange goes off without a hitch. They already have 8,000 projects that have been vetted and approved to ensure they are real and meet the guidelines established.
In my experience, even one lawyer can be a challenge to come to an agreement with, let alone coordinating the efforts of 15 Hundred. So I’m certain they have covered all of their bases and everything is 100% above board and legally grounded so that there are no issues.
It’s a ZIM Bond exchange so the amount of money about to flow into the system should be formidable. It’s an exchange with the White Dragon family so there’s the added comfort of knowing the very ones reported to have our best interests in mind have already agreed to release the codes when the final paperwork is submitted.
The deadline was adhered to and the Royal Bank of Canada has signed off.
That being said, if Tier 2 has already finished paying out, then why is such a prepared group still waiting to exchange?

TANK
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

here's another article related to the above....

Bluewolf puts us on RED ALERT....

Guru Bluewolf:   my friend just called, his friend exchanged his iqd. for 3+ dollars.  they gave him a receipt, to exchange in usa on tues he's trying to get a copy of the receipt!
friday 10:15 pm pst reset timer,sunday 5:15pm est revealed, monday 9:15am est seen in usa,,,,,,after 2:00pm est when all world banks are aligned anything goes.  Screens are changing to green any moment now!  Folks I see everything green at this hour and time!  EXCITED!!!!!!to the utmost...there are only 3 colors folks and yes it will go green on all bank screens first...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

here's another article related to the above...

22 May 2018  TANK...TIER 2 EXCHANGE...
I spoke to a group this morning that was part of a Tier 2 exchange coordinated by a network of 1,500 lawyers. The lawyers are dedicated to ensuring that every aspect of their exchange goes off without a hitch. They already have 8,000 projects that have been vetted and approved to ensure they are real and meet the guidelines established.
In my experience, even one lawyer can be a challenge to come to an agreement with, let alone coordinating the efforts of 15 Hundred. So I’m certain they have covered all of their bases and everything is 100% above board and legally grounded so that there are no issues.
It’s a ZIM Bond exchange so the amount of money about to flow into the system should be formidable. It’s an exchange with the White Dragon family so there’s the added comfort of knowing the very ones reported to have our best interests in mind have already agreed to release the codes when the final paperwork is submitted. The deadline was adhered to and the Royal Bank of Canada has signed off.
That being said, if Tier 2 has already finished paying out, then why is such a prepared group still waiting to exchange?

TANK
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

*sigh* as I have said previously, there has been no RV in Medicine Hat Calgary or anywhere else in Canada as of yet.  :( 

Thxs anyways Luigi. I will be dancing in streets as well if it were true, but today ? Well I be arrested and taken to the Nutbar ward LOL, um ? In this Investment MAYBE I should be there anyways  LOL

pp

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, IQD=freedom said:

Here's the real Luigi story

How did he go from having barely over 1,500 greens last night and today he has over 1,600? 

Probably 1 green one at a time would be my guess.  :) 

Just because a few people who do not care for his posts but are addicted to opening his threads doe's not mean everyone dislikes them as well. In my opinion I like them as they are a comical read, hence I never get bent out of shape over them like some people do.

pp   :twocents:

• Upvote 2

Just now, pokerplayer said:

Probably 1 green one at a time would be my guess.  :) 

Just because a few people who do not care for his posts but are addicted to opening his threads doe's not mean everyone dislikes them as well. In my opinion I like them as they are a comical read, hence I never get bent out of shape over them like some people do.

pp   :twocents:

So I did my research on Luigi and he's gotten no where near 100. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, IQD=freedom said:

So I did my research on Luigi and he's gotten no where near 100. 

Well if your really curious and need to know, send a request to site support. They may or may not tell you. Personnally I don't really care if someone has 100 thousand green ones or 100 thousand red ones.

They are irrelevent in my opinion. It's content that matters.

pp

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, pokerplayer said:

Well if your really curious and need to know, send a request to site support system" rel="">support. They may or may not tell you. Personnally I don't really care if someone has 100 thousand green ones or 100 thousand red ones.

They are irrelevent in my opinion. It's content that matters.

pp

Yeah content that hasn't been 100% wrong for over a year lol. Have a good day bro!

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

*sigh* as I have said previously, there has been no RV in Medicine Hat Calgary or anywhere else in Canada as of yet.  :( 

Thxs anyways Luigi. I will be dancing in streets as well if it were true, but today ? Well I be arrested and taken to the Nutbar ward LOL, um ? In this Investment MAYBE I should be there anyways  LOL

pp

I was looking for your out. :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, IQD=freedom said:

Here's the real Luigi story

How did he go from having barely over 1,500 greens last night and today he has over 1,600? 

The reality is...couple years ago Luigi was at the ultimate pinnacle. -1000 red rubies. Miraculously, within about a week they disappeared and replaced by +500 greenies after just a handful of rumor posts.  So it's irrelevant, you see. Maybe his mom wrote AM a letter. LOL. :lol: 

Oh, and PP is a she Canadian. Can I say that??

Edited by King Bean
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, King Bean said:

The reality is...couple years ago Luigi was at the ultimate pinnacle. -1000 red rubies. Miraculously, within about a week they disappeared and replaced by +500 greenies after just a handful of rumor posts.  So it's irrelevant, you see. Maybe his mom wrote AM a letter. LOL. :lol: 

Oh, and PP is a she Canadian. Can I say that??

Bwahahahahaha, sure your good KB in my books !!  :)

pp

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Guru Bluewolf: my friend just called, his friend exchanged his iqd. for 3+ dollars.

BluWolf Is Lying Thru His Teeth - He Doesn't Have Any Friends ...

Image result for funny dog tooth gif

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 6:03 AM, Luigi1 said:

Guru Bluewolf: his friend exchanged his iqd. for 3+ dollars.  they gave him a receipt.

Well if they got a receipt from TNT Tony and RayRen...he'll be changing his name to BlueB@lls. :rake: 

• Haha 5

things are looking up once again in Medicine Hat.
TD is calling it...June 10th.
Maybe Toronto Dominion will take over as the lead bank as WF falls to more scandals.

25 May 2018  Unknown sources from the web (Disclaimer: The following is an overview of the current situation based on rumors/leaks from several sources which may or may not be truthful or accurate.)
The silence continues among sources.
The Alliance is wrapping up operations.
The Cabal are running scared.
Once the RV occurs, they will be in panic as their end quickly becomes reality.
The toll-free 800 numbers could arrive this midnight or the next.

25 May 2018  TNT - JCP:
I have a quick bank story from this morn from a friend that works at TD bank...she knows nothing about the dinar but heard this in a meeting this morning…Heard from one of the investment guys that work with me at TD that the dinar will hit by June 10th
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2