Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wikipedia Dinar Description

1978parker

I'm sorry if this is posted somewhere.  I did a search and didn't find anything.  I've read many things on this website but don't remember seeing this or if it's any significance.  Can someone help?  Thanks!  I bought mine before 2013.  I get they made 3 new denoms in 2013 (10, 25 and 50) but are the old 10k and 25k still good?  Forgive my stupidity please 🙄

Dinar Images.docx

16 minutes ago, 1978parker said:

I'm sorry if this is posted somewhere.  I did a search and didn't find anything.  I've read many things on this website but don't remember seeing this or if it's any significance.  Can someone help?  Thanks!  I bought mine before 2013.  I get they made 3 new denoms in 2013 (10, 25 and 50) but are the old 10k and 25k still good?  Forgive my stupidity please 🙄

Here is a link to the associated CBI website page to note the valid and circulated notes. The 2003, 2013, and 2015 series (post Saddam Hussein era) notes are all valid notes except for the 50 note that has previously been recalled (second link).

https://cbi.iq/page/89

https://cbi.iq/page/90

Provided the Iraqi Dinar You have is bone fide of the noted three series and not counterfeit, You will be fine.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1

Yes i have nots 25,000 all with the heart near the a signature.  Then i have some 5,000 notes sam snd some 10,000 with the heart then i have about 2million or the 5,000 abd 10,000 nots that dont havd thd heart are all ok what was the odea behint the heart in the signature anyway a different person signing?  Thats my biff at present oh and are we going to loose the 0s on these as 25,000 will be 25 or 2,500 what exactly  are we looking at ..