Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sadr: Re-instate The IQD Immediately.

Luigi1

5/22/2018  TNT:
Tishwash:  Yesterday on Franks call he accused “Sunny” of belonging and posting information from his “premium group.”  I DO NOT belong to Franks premium group.  The notes below were sent to me anonymously through a third party. 
FRANK26 KTFA CC, Monday 21, 2018 – "SADR WANTS RE-INSTATEMENT OF IRAQI DINAR DONE IMMEDIATELY!"
Frank in a blue suit, blue vest, gold on white striped shirt with white/gold striped tie and pocket handkerchief sitting on his blue couch.  He is a snappy dresser.   All is in Franks opinion. 
Sadr and Abadi working together.  Maliki is not needed. He’s done!  Maliki was given two ultimatums he could not meet – to bring back the trillions he stole and the martyrs he killed. 
Corruption was brought out in the election.   The General from Iran ran and Maliki is nowhere to be seen.  Without a political position you are stripped of your immunity.  USA has the evidence of Maliki’s wrongdoings.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 7

here's another article related to the above...

22 May 2018  KTFA26...

Clare: Frank, Walkingstick, Delta & Teams…Awesome…Marvelous CC …Just Amazing!!

Loaded with information…truth!  Loved that – the CBI reached out to the NBI and many banks inside & outside of Iraq were given notice to update the software…WOW!

24 hour notice coming soon, in conjunction with releasing the ultimate 3….. that says it all…. but there was so much more…

Dinar has more value than the US Dolllar.

CBI has the Rate & Date.

Suitable environment is here!

Venturi effect of time in the RI.

Honest Government is suitable Environment Now.

We are in Control.

Parallels of USA & Iraq.

CC was loaded.

Frank you closed with saying the Greatest of suitable environment is upon us…For such a time as this..for God’s people!! I couldn’t agree with you more..Because it’s OUR TIME!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

here's another article related to the above...

5-22-2018   Intel Guru Frank26   ...Iraq will soon form a basket in the Middle East of currencies to include the Iranian Rial, USD, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait with IQD...  ...SADR WANTS REINSTATEMENT DONE IMMEDIATELY

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 7

It’s the rumor section... why neg Luigi for posting guru rumors. Doesn’t matter I have more pluses to help offset all you neggers. Hell, gave him well over a thousand by going over his old posts this past year. Hell gave 75 last night.  When I run out of old posts I’ll just make a generic profile and start over suckas. Your 5 rubies a day can’t compete....

Edited by idplzr
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, idplzr said:

It’s the rumor section... why neg Luigi for posting guru rumors. Doesn’t matter I have more pluses to help offset all you neggers. Hell, gave him well over a thousand by going over his old posts this past year. Hell gave 75 last night.  When I run out of old posts I’ll just make a generic profile and start over suckas. Your 5 rubies a day can’t compete....

Agreed !!

pp

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

27 minutes ago, idplzr said:

19 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Agreed !!

pp

I am going to give you both Green Emeralds now because it will be coming . 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, ChuckFinley said:

Just now, ChuckFinley said:

And as always Chuck several for you. Thank you for chiming in everyday. I appreciate you. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

Can someone throw me an emerald just because I have been here 10+ years without stabbing myself in the neck! PPLLEEAASSEEEE!!! 😂

There you go, went through some of your old posts and tossed you emeralds. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, idplzr said:

There you go, went through some of your old posts and tossed you emeralds. 

Idplzr, dude, You have been posting like nothing else today!!! Good Show!!! You must have one fantastic caffeine buzz going or You are hyped on thinking about Your elk hunt this fall!!! (I like either option but would like to especially have some coffee in the mornings before the elk hunt)

The Best Of Your Day (and elk hunt in the fall, too) To You, Idplzr!!! :tiphat:

And (of course).................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

No problem, I really like this group and hope to see many at the Party and Adam's Road shows. I just wish I had more to offer.  

Your positive attitude and support for members on a down day is way more than you think CF. That is one reason why you are respected here.

IMHO anyways,  pp

• Upvote 3

Just now, Synopsis said:

Idplzr, dude, You have been posting like nothing else today!!! Good Show!!! You must have one fantastic caffeine buzz going or You are hyped on thinking about Your elk hunt this fall!!! (I like either option but would like to especially have some coffee in the mornings before the elk hunt)

The Best Of Your Day (and elk hunt in the fall, too) To You, Idplzr!!! :tiphat:

And (of course).................................................

Lol, no caffeine. I work nights so it’s the end of the day... vodka me lol. You and Floridian keep the site turning. I appreciate you guy posting and breaking things down to laymen’s terms. 👍🏼

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, idplzr said:

Lol, no caffeine. I work nights so it’s the end of the day... vodka me lol. You and Floridian keep the site turning. I appreciate you guy posting and breaking things down to laymen’s terms. 👍🏼

Thanks, Idplzr.  What a nice compliment.  I appreciate it very much.  😊

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, idplzr said:

Have a Great Night, Idplzr, and Thank You for the compliment as well!!! :tiphat:

In The Mean Time........................................

• Upvote 3