Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DiGenova On Trump's Demand For DOJ To Investigate Itself

Bill Benny - Obama Knew About Trump Spying

If the roles were reversed and we had learned that GW Bush Administration was doing half of what we know the Obama Administration has done, the President would be indicted, convicted, and already thrown in jail.

Oh well, slowly but surely the truth will come out and as it does, the DEEP-STATE is being exposed for the cancer that it is upon our Democracy and free nation.

Indy

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

How many times can one person repeat the statement "no collusion" in one year?.....I doth think he protests too much.  B)

Image result for no collusion gif

GO RV, then BV

How many times and for how long can the DEMs and the MSM say that the Mueller Investigation on TRUMP-RUSSIA COLLUSION must continue w/o a shred of evidence to begin with, to middle with, and to end with?

This is a Political COUP of a duly elected President by the Deep-State...no questions about it! 

Indy

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Indraman said:

How many times and for how long can the DEMs and the MSM say that the Mueller Investigation on TRUMP-RUSSIA COLLUSION must continue w/o a shred of evidence to begin with, to middle with, and to end with?

This is a Political COUP of a duly elected President by the Deep-State...no questions about it! 

Indy

I actually somewhat side with you on this, Indy.  Although the investigation continues, it is my belief if any collusion from Trump himself is actually discovered to have happened, I would chalk it up to accidental......I honestly don't believe Donald J. Trump knows the difference between right and wrong.  Fox News and more particularly, Hannity should trade mark that Deep State term.....it's money to the alt-right.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 4

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I actually somewhat side with you on this, Indy.  Although the investigation continues, it is my belief if any collusion from Trump himself is actually discovered to have happened, I would chalk it up to accidental......I honestly don't believe Donald J. Trump knows the difference between right and wrong.  Fox News and more particularly, Hannity should trade mark that Deep State term.....it's money to the alt-right.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

BTW, not sure who gave you the red ruby, but it wasn't me.

Indy

• Upvote 1