Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinarians Don't Have The Luxury Of Being Able To Hold On Much Longer.

Luigi1

Luigi asks...

Is Tank just yanking our chains & rattling our cages or is he really on the level?

Inquiring minds want to know. Treat Tank as a rumor. Not verified. Your opine.

Entry Submitted by TJ at 4:06 PM EDT on May 19, 2018...
Kim,
Tank has passed on much info to us, and if only part of it is true I thank you more than I can put in writing for all you have done and are doing for humanity.
However this info leaves me with a heart-felt question for you that is surely on all our minds.
Assuming what Tank has told us was issued with your pre-approval and is true, and you now have effective control of both the back and front ends of the global financial system, what is the reason for not having activated the new forex rates so that we regular folk could now exchange our currencies?
Those who would like to hold on for whatever deal the "Chinese Elders" may eventually get funded, would be free to do so, but I, and I suspect most others, would be very grateful to exchange at forex rates today and get on with our own plans to help our families and humanity as best we can. At this point many are grasping at straws to avoid drowning in lack, and don't have the luxury of being able to hold on much, if any, longer.
I really look forward to your response. Thanks, TJ .

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

Oh brother, Luigi. If you could please just kindly ask Tank, TJ, Kim or whomever is dining with the Chinese Elders

over sum gum pork to put the chopstix down and push the RV button. We would all be so very, very grateful. Amen.

Related image

ps. We can't hold out much longer.

Edited by King Bean
  • Like 2
  • Downvote 1

See the source imagewelcome  too owning dinar , please  make your self some mooo pooo guy pan  .................................................................. and some nice herbal teas  ........................................................................  See the source image  ohhhhhhhhhh  we are still waiting I see  as an elder  I have been here many  a new Chinese new year !    

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1