Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another Lying Guru Caught In His Own Lies.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Another lying Guru with absolutely no credibility. He's in the same league as Bruce.

The Kaps insisted for months there has to be a float, then he denies he ever said that.

Now he denies the 90 day, CBI, 2%  compliance after he counted down 30 days in & 60 more days to go.

What are we to believe from the Kaps? Is his credibility shot?

Treat as a rumor. Not varified. Your opine.

5-18-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni    [What I would like to know...if they will have to wait for the government to be fully seated, of which they have 90 days following the election to do. If so, the wait continues...]  Never said when the 3 month IMF compliance was up the CBI would move to Article VIII directly.  There are many reasons to not delay, but the CBI must make that decision.  If the CBI feels they should wait for formation of the new GOI, yes we could be waiting a  bit.  I keep telling people there is no RV, RI or any kind of overnight event.  The dinar can only appreciate gradually over time. That means a new GOI, stable government is important.  Why?...Because a new GOI and stable government will give confidence to investors to bring money/capital into Iraq.  This and only this is what will make the dinar appreciate in value.  So if your looking for some event, some overnight wealth, the dinar is not for you. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

more stuff from the kapster

Newshound Guru Kaperoni   The CBI stated a year or so ago, once they start it could take 2 years to delete the zeros.  What that means is that the dinar will appreciate gradually (float) as stated in the IMF Article IV Consultation.  My view is that once the conditions are met, They accept Article VIII, and move to a float, it could take another 2 years to raise the value of the dinar to a value where the zeros are gone.  Not saying it will take that long but it is a directly related to investment.  This is why the IMF stated the Balassa-Samuelson effect in the 2012 Article IV.  The truth is, if investors are lined up to participate in Iraq, it should happen fairly quickly But it is up to Iraq to create the right environment for the value to rise.  At that point all we can do is hope that investors come to Iraq, begin the substantial rebuilding and investment phase creating inflationary pressure on the CBI to raise the value.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

I am not a Kraparoni believer but he is being accurate and honest here.  Luigi misunderstands, ie. conflates two entirely different 90 day timeframes here.  The one from the IMF is the 90 day @ 2% or less restriction on the dinar, the other is the 90 day requirement condition to form a new government coalition after the election commission? designates the highest vote recipient, Sadr?.  Both requirements exist separately and affect on the one hand, the CBI's ability to make the change we seek.  (Note Bene: Kraperoni does NOT say that they have to make the change, just that it is a sort of pre-req.)  The second 90 day is an Iraqi constitutional req. directing the first stage in the formation of a new government after an election.  IIRC.  That could affect the timing on making and implementing the decision of when to start, ie. after the first 90 day req has been met.  

Edited by pokebu
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, pokebu said:

I am not a Kraparoni believer but he is being accurate and honest here.  Luigi misunderstands, ie. conflates two entirely different 90 day timeframes here.  The one from the IMF is the 90 day @ 2% or less restriction on the dinar, the other is the 90 day requirement condition to form a new government coalition after the election commission? designates the highest vote recipient, Sadr?.  Both requirements exist separately and affect on the one hand, the CBI's ability to make the change we seek.  (Note Bene: Kraperoni does NOT say that they have to make the change, just that it is a sort of pre-req.)  The second 90 day is an Iraqi constitutional req. directing the first stage in the formation of a new government after an election.  IIRC.  That could affect the timing on making and implementing the decision of when to start, ie. after the first 90 day req has been met.  

luigi was confused again this morning when he woke up 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Name one Guru that has not made a statement that has not come true?  And remember......I have been reading EVERYONES guesses for years......none have come true to what we are in this for..........it's just entertaining......... can't really believe the hype....just the long shot.....and I mean Looooooooooong shot this could really RV> only put in  what you don't mind loosing!!

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, legit said:

Name one Guru that has not made a statement that has not come true?  And remember......I have been reading EVERYONES guesses for years......none have come true to what we are in this for..........it's just entertaining......... can't really believe the hype....just the long shot.....and I mean Looooooooooong shot this could really RV> only put in  what you don't mind loosing!!

...I ain't a guru...but I made a prediction bout 14 years ago that still has a shot...and I guarantee I want be more than a day off...The RV will definitely happen..."Tomorrow"....:bump:

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, skeetdog said:

...I ain't a guru...but I made a prediction bout 14 years ago that still has a shot...and I guarantee I want be more than a day off...The RV will definitely happen..."Tomorrow"....:bump:

You and I have been here to long for I found that funny.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

A question to kaperoni if they gradually increase the value of the dinar over time doesn't this mean the Iraqi people will have to constantly adjust their prices of goods. How do you expect this to work if the dinar is acting like a share price constantly and how do you expect the Iraqis to constantly adjust prices

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, dinarbeleiver said:

A question to kaperoni if they gradually increase the value of the dinar over time doesn't this mean the Iraqi people will have to constantly adjust their prices of goods. How do you expect this to work if the dinar is acting like a share price constantly and how do you expect the Iraqis to constantly adjust prices

Let me throw out a hypothetical situation. And of course this is just my opinion.   Let's say that the Dinar revalues at $.10 American. (Or Pick any number) One of the mechanisms to allow that to happen would be for Iraq to become a single currency nation.   And that currency would be recognized worldwide. So it stays there long enough for all the Iraqi people to turn in their American dollars for Dinar. And all the prices are reflected upon the Dinar being worth $.10 American. One price change one time.   Now the Dinar is no longer worth $.10 American it is worth one dinar in country. And that will stay constant. As the value of the Dinar grows internationally it will be cheaper to import goods. The prices of those goods should drop to Iraqi consumers ( more buying power ).  so in country the only fluctuation will be in the price of goods not the value of the money. (Unless you are  exchanging for foreign currency )  again just my thoughts I could be wrong 😎

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, FROSTYJACK said:

Let me throw out a hypothetical situation. And of course this is just my opinion.   Let's say that the Dinar revalues at $.10 American. (Or Pick any number) One of the mechanisms to allow that to happen would be for Iraq to become a single currency nation.   And that currency would be recognized worldwide. So it stays there long enough for all the Iraqi people to turn in their American dollars for Dinar. And all the prices are reflected upon the Dinar being worth $.10 American. One price change one time.   Now the Dinar is no longer worth $.10 American it is worth one dinar in country. And that will stay constant. As the value of the Dinar grows internationally it will be cheaper to import goods. The prices of those goods should drop to Iraqi consumers ( more buying power ).  so in country the only fluctuation will be in the price of goods not the value of the money. (Unless you are  exchanging for foreign currency )  again just my thoughts I could be wrong 😎

Thanks Frostyjack however Kaperoni reckons it will gradually increase from its current level 1166 dinar per dollar and believes an RV is impossible. Thanks for taking the time to reply to me and giving your opinion

• Upvote 1

here's another article related to the above...

Last month Tony stated Trump wants this RV to go.

Now we have this latest coming in.

It started, then it stopped , then re-started, then stopped.

The story changes with the direction of the wind.

May 18 2018 TNT Call 

1. This afternoon, May18, Iraq was due to officially announce their new Dinar rate (said to be above $4).

2. The GCR had started, but the US stopped it and we don’t know why.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

23 hours ago, dinarbeleiver said:

Thanks Frostyjack however Kaperoni reckons it will gradually increase from its current level 1166 dinar per dollar and believes an RV is impossible. Thanks for taking the time to reply to me and giving your opinion

That would be GURU logic. Above my pay grade. 😜

I read another poster that said kap could suck the sunshine out of Florida, so his theory is that the dinar would slowly raise in value, I find that hard to believe for the simple fact on an international market how would they price oil per barrel, kuwaiti dinar is $3.30 per us dollar, now thinking logically Iraq's dinar value will be based off their oil too, just like kuwaiti, so common sense would tell you since Iraq has the 3rd largest oil reserves in the world, that their dinar will and should come out at the price of the kuwaiti dinar or close to it.  if not iraq would be selling themselves short in the world market. Plus the CBI bank said they would NOT float the dinar. 

• Upvote 1