Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Woman Claims 'Racist' Traffic Stop | Body Cam Footage Proves Otherwise

Here's another incident of a cry of police "racism" and a body cam proving otherwise. Don't get me wrong, I believe there are dirty cops who do the wrong things. But the majority just want to do their jobs. When we have people crying foul and there is no foul committed, it only lessons the concern and focus on incidents where fouls were truly committed.

Indy

• Upvote 4

***///

The epic lying of these 'false-narrative' tools of the left is being exposed !

These self-victimizing morons are only hurting themselves with this ignorance of Truth.

Keep crying "wolf" and soon everyone will stop paying attention to them when they whine & cry.

These idiots set the Black movement for Equality back 100 years. <_<

• Upvote 4

Several years ago, when I was on City Council, we authorized and spent thousands of tax payer dollars on "body cams" for our police department. A neighboring city and the County did the same for their police and sheriff's deputies. The Sheriff's Office (or somebody) then posted billboards advising the public that body cams were in use throughout the county. Since then, these absurd complaints bottomed out. A few threats of civil cases for libel and slander didn't hurt the situation, either. No one was ever able to produce video/audio evidence that contradicted the officers' body cams.

But that's what we had to do. And money that could have been used elsewhere in the community had to be spent to avoid this superfluous litigation because of liars.

I'm all about prosecuting and/or removing those individuals who abuse their position as officers. But the lies and the liars also need to be called out. And the fine officers who serve and protect "we, the people" need to be protected, too.

My two cents.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Why do I only see black people in these videos.....what's this topic really about?  :blink:

GO RV, then BV 

There is a mindset on the LEFT and specifically with Progressives and SJWS that only the "White Male" can be racist and sexist. I am simply bringing to the forum examples of minorities exhibiting behaviors that they say are not attributable to minorities. Also, the BLM movement has been telling us that Police only target minorities and imply minorities never behave in ways that warrant certain reactions by authorities. These videos simply show that this narrative is a lie and that there are always two sides to a story. 

When people are racist, we should call this out no matter their skin color. When police are too aggressive and act in improper ways, we should call it out. But when people make false claims against the Police, I am not willing to give them a pass because they claim victim hood status.

Indy

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Why do I only see black people in these videos.....what's this topic really about?  :blink:

GO RV, then BV 

Because it is mostly black people that are scamming and lying...DUH.   

Some blacks feel like they are owed something for nothing...Ive heard it...drives me crazy. I have lost a black friend over this conversation. You don't get special treatment cause your black and your also not getting harassed because your black. (Unless your a hood rat ready to rob a grocery store). lol

We are all in the same boat...color does not matter....so quit your effin cryin!!! Nobody gave me nothing for free...I payed my own college tuition and I pay my own rent.....because I work my ass off.  There is my rant...have a safe and great holiday everybody.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Because it is mostly black people that are scamming and lying...DUH.   

Some blacks feel like they are owed something for nothing...Ive heard it...drives me crazy. I have lost a black friend over this conversation. You don't get special treatment cause your black and your also not getting harassed because your black. (Unless your a hood rat ready to rob a grocery store). lol

We are all in the same boat...color does not matter....so quit your effin cryin!!! Nobody gave me nothing for free...I payed my own college tuition and I pay my own rent.....because I work my ass off.  There is my rant...have a safe and great holiday everybody.

:bravo::bravo:

:twocents:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We have a friend who was an L.A.P.D. motor cop in the Rampart Division. He has not a racist bone in his body. He would write anyone breaking the law a ticket. He had a pocket recorder he used for 30 years and recorded every stop he made or any contact he had with the public. He kept those tapes in a file cabinet at home. He had over 100 complaints about verbal abuse, racist taunts, sexual remarks and everything in between. Every time he would get called in he would bring in his tape and a copy. They would listen to both for accuracy and keep the copy. He was exonerated on every single complaint. People will lie and accuse to get out of a ticket. He loved his job so much he said he would do it even if he did not get paid for it. 

Every one of these accusers should be charged with a false police report and pay any and all damages that occur. 

• Upvote 7

• 4 weeks later...