Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dr. Clarke 5/16/2018

pokerplayer

who is make this story behind ? When kuwait time that we need to wait 1 weeks for make exchange to bank after kuwait float that money . International always 15 or 1. i think so will be happen 1 weeks before there going to international rate . 

Edited by nor
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/17/2018 at 5:30 AM, Floridian said:

I just thought of something.

I don't think Dr. Clarke is right about the date, although I think he could be right about electing the right people before RV.

Iraq still has 29 days to meet the IMF rule (holding the dinar within a 2% range) before being able to accept Article VIII.

That would make Iraq IMF compliant around June 14th.

Hopefully, they will RV the dinar in June, even if they have to change all those accounting records.  :crossedfingers:

you have set your mind in logical . Dr have said we are timing IL Logical . This time many happens in IL Logical . Yes , is truly happens many times in politic even in my country . 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

I have a good friend who follows Dr Clarke religiously and sends me in an email everyone of his posts on another dinar guru site. And for years this self appointed expert "fool" has missed the mark and been wrong!!! I hope he is right on this one, but have very little faith in his forecast. I just read his BS and move on. One day hopefully all this gurus will be right and then we won't care.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 12:55 PM, pokerplayer said:

Sometime between May 25 - May 31st, Iraq (CBI) will substantially increase the Value, of their Dinar Currency.

Well Dr. Proctologist, it's 'GO' time. Either he/she is right, or they throw out a boatload of excuses, as in the past, and slink back under that rock they crawled out from under. Tick, tick, tick.....

;)

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, King Bean said:

Well Dr. Proctologist, it's 'GO' time. Either he/she is right, or they throw out a boatload of excuses, as in the past, and slink back under that rock they crawled out from under. Tick, tick, tick.....

;)

They always do as we well know KB.  :) 

pp

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As expected, Dr. Clarke appears 5/27 and 'walks back' his rock solid prediction of May 25-31. Now says it's Sadr's fault because his pick of a PM nominee announcement is postponed, and Trump delay of the North Korea meeting are the issues now. Dr. Clarke better start working on his moonwalk. One step forward, 8 steps back. LOL.

Image result for worst moonwalk gif
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, King Bean said:

As expected, Dr. Clarke appears 5/27 and 'walks back' his rock solid prediction of May 25-31. Now says it's Sadr's fault because his pick of a PM nominee announcement is postponed, and Trump delay of the North Korea meeting are the issues now. Dr. Clarke better start working on his moonwalk. One step forward, 8 steps back. LOL.

Image result for worst moonwalk gif

Yep, I saw that earlier and like so many times before (he doesn't pick a date or a Rate....keep that in mind) now it is something like after the 15th but possibly the 2nd or the 3rd but almost immediately after Abadi is named PM....Rates are better than expected with the IQD at over $4.00 and the VND over $2.00 and should go within 24 hours of each other.

And all the while Frank is ticked that people are stealing his Teams info and re posting it everywhere.

Beginning to wonder if this is ever gonna happen.

Karsten

• Upvote 3

What has cracked me up even more with him, is his something is gonna happen this week, but we can’t tell you what it is. Then in the next post, see what happened...we just couldn’t say anything...what a moron...🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

10 hours ago, 8th ID said:

What has cracked me up even more with him, is his something is gonna happen this week, but we can’t tell you what it is. Then in the next post, see what happened...we just couldn’t say anything...what a moron...🤣🤣🤣

it will be happen in ramdhan . Insyallah. Welcome to malaysia . i will give cup a tea or cofee hang tuah from malaysia . LoL . I hope batman can pay his cable with iqd . 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Interesting post and comments.

As usual, my 2 cents FWIW.

While all the optimism about an RV is exciting, I personally dont think Iraq is completely poised for the change in notes or a dramatic change in value.  While we only primarily mention politics and the election for the purpose of this post, we should also consider other factors like economy, positioning of Iraq on trade deficit, acceptance back into opec as a full member, The issues with the UN...etc etc.

Again I would be delighted for a bumper payout, unfortunately though, I am reconciled in understanding that this is still a few years away. I think 2022 will be when the Iraqi's will truly start addressing the RV.  Just my opinion ofcourse.

Edited by OfCamelot
grammer correction
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

42 minutes ago, OfCamelot said:

While all the optimism about an RV is exciting, I personally dont think Iraq is completely poised for the change in notes or a dramatic change in value.  While we only primarily mention politics and the election for the purpose of this post, we should also consider other factors like economy, positioning of Iraq on trade deficit, acceptance back into opec as a full member, The issues with the UN...etc etc.

Again I would be delighted for a bumper payout, unfortunately though, I am reconciled in understanding that this is still a few years away. I think 2022 will be when the Iraqi's will truly start addressing the RV.  Just my opinion ofcourse.

we dont need revalue 10$ bucks or 25bucks to revalue . Look at back article 8 aggrement and also gold reserve . 

this article about how gold can impact rv 

https://www.google.com.my/amp/s/www.wealthdaily.com/amp/articles/gold-and-the-iraqi-dinar-revaluation/5091

v

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, OfCamelot said:

Your opinion is dueley noted. I guess this means you won't be back on this site for another 2-3 yrs, then ?

Good luck then, I wish you well.

pp

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

10 hours ago, OfCamelot said:

Have you thought about the fact that Iraq is asking for investments from all other countries?

Who will invest if they don't have a tradable currency?

Maybe that's why the Kuwaiti Donor Conference didn't get many takers.

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Your opinion is dueley noted. I guess this means you won't be back on this site for another 2-3 yrs, then ?

Good luck then, I wish you well.

pp

Its always interesting to read the comments from all the Guru's.  So yes I will be back and its simply because I understand how the middle-east works and its quite amusing to observe all the experts at work!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, normala rashid said:

we dont need revalue 10$ bucks or 25bucks to revalue . Look at back article 8 aggrement and also gold reserve . 

this article about how gold can impact rv 

https://www.google.com.my/amp/s/www.wealthdaily.com/amp/articles/gold-and-the-iraqi-dinar-revaluation/5091

v

Not looking for $10 or $25 RV.  I would be more than happy to cash in if it ever to got as high as $.05 !!!

Nice article on the gold and agreement 8 and its impact, which is just a cog in the overall picture of what factors will determine any possible RV.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Have you thought about the fact that Iraq is asking for investments from all other countries?

Who will invest if they don't have a tradable currency?

Maybe that's why the Kuwaiti Donor Conference didn't get many takers.

Indeed Floridian, the outcome of the conference was not very positive despite the UN support in trying to promote any investment.  The Saudi's did however come through in a small way. But nothing spectacular to note.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 7:15 AM, Pitcher said:

I am PIE compliant, don’t need his instructions, but it was good for a laugh

Pitcher....always, ALWAYS one step ahead of the rest of us.

Now where's my fork??  LOL.

:lol:

Related image
  • Haha 3