Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 16 May 2018

Adam Montana

4 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Laid Back

• Om sai Ram
  • Laid Back

Then We Might As Well All Head Out To Hawaii And Grab A Hammock Next To Laid Back To Watch The Volcano Show And Sip Some Mai Tai’s For Awhile ! :cheesehead:

:D  :D  :D 

Mai Tai's and Spam for Ramadam. Does the body good 'cuz everyone knows if you go to Hawaii you have to have yourself some spam!

Okay, Ramadan. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, keylime said:

Well as some of you know I believe this is going to happen in August. So stay calm, breathe in and out, and know that God, not the CBI is in control. But He will use them when His time is right. 

AUGUST!

Ok, can I hold you to it then ? J/K, thxs for sharing.

pp

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, keylime said:

Well as some of you know I believe this is going to happen in August. So stay calm, breathe in and out, and know that God, not the CBI is in control. But He will use them when His time is right. 

AUGUST!

Why August, keylime?

11 hours ago, miquel said:

Why August, keylime?

Years ago I woke up and was talking to God. During my prayer time I asked God when is the Dinar going to RV? Immediately I heard (audibly) a deep calm voice say "August". It made me sit up in bed and look around the room because it was so startling to hear and I was by myself. There was no year mentioned so every year since I hoped that August would be the month. Now again it appears this thing is going to be pushed back and just as I heard, it seems as if August is lining up to be the month.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, keylime said:

Years ago I woke up and was talking to God. During my prayer time I asked God when is the Dinar going to RV? Immediately I heard (audibly) a deep calm voice say "August". It made me sit up in bed and look around the room because it was so startling to hear and I was by myself. There was no year mentioned so every year since I hoped that August would be the month. Now again it appears this thing is going to be pushed back and just as I heard, it seems as if August is lining up to be the month.

Thank you.

Thy Will Be Done.

• Upvote 1

Years ago I woke up and asked God what I should invest in.... I heard Dinar and Silver and Gold.... 

In the subsequent 10 years.... Dinar has stood idle and silver has gone from $49 to about $16.30 as I type......

He failed to mention at the time Bitcoin..... which had I invested the initial money I put into Dinar and silver I would have had north of $100 Million US dollars and a private 🌴 

Over the 10 year journey I have heard so much BS regarding God and Dinar that I no longer go to church as a result of the constant crap that is spewed by gurus claiming to be Christians. I have experienced so much frustration as a result of trying to reconcile faith in God independent of Faith in Dinar revaluing..... 

If I had a nickel for every time I read that God had stored up the riches of the wicked for the righteous or that this was the greatest transfer of end time wealth we would ever see, or how much good will be done with the proceeds, I would have at least broken even by now 😂 

Please don’t be offended by this post Key Lime.... I’m sure you are a wonderful person and have the same hopes and dreams that many of us share here.... the reality is that we’ve invested in a war torn country for the hope of profits..... This ain’t a spiritual event!!!! 

Im sure Iraqi mother’s just want their kids back that have died in the 25 years plus of chaos and destuction they have experienced!

Not to mention there are many investors here that will spend their revalued currency on hookers and blow! Boats, unnecessary cars, Mansions they don’t need etc....  I doubt very much that God is trying to line their pockets with ScrewYou money so they can quit their jobs. 

I think that many of us that have been raised in America under Evangelical Christian roots have a Zionist leaning worldview that taints how we see things...... Just food for thought. 

Im sorry if I’ve offended anyone.... I’m just frustrated by this topic and I hope everyone would at least look at this objectively and see if what I’m saying makes any sense. 

If I’m wrong and God does like Americans and Israeli’s better than everyone else..... then God forgive me! If He doesn’t care..... then this rant doesn’t matter much 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

19 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Years ago I woke up and asked God what I should invest in.... I heard Dinar and Silver and Gold.... 

In the subsequent 10 years.... Dinar has stood idle and silver has gone from $49 to about $16.30 as I type......

He failed to mention at the time Bitcoin..... which had I invested the initial money I put into Dinar and silver I would have had north of $100 Million US dollars and a private 🌴 

Over the 10 year journey I have heard so much BS regarding God and Dinar that I no longer go to church as a result of the constant crap that is spewed by gurus claiming to be Christians. I have experienced so much frustration as a result of trying to reconcile faith in God independent of Faith in Dinar revaluing..... 

If I had a nickel for every time I read that God had stored up the riches of the wicked for the righteous or that this was the greatest transfer of end time wealth we would ever see, or how much good will be done with the proceeds, I would have at least broken even by now 😂 

Please don’t be offended by this post Key Lime.... I’m sure you are a wonderful person and have the same hopes and dreams that many of us share here.... the reality is that we’ve invested in a war torn country for the hope of profits..... This ain’t a spiritual event!!!! 

Im sure Iraqi mother’s just want their kids back that have died in the 25 years plus of chaos and destuction they have experienced!

Not to mention there are many investors here that will spend their revalued currency on hookers and blow! Boats, unnecessary cars, Mansions they don’t need etc....  I doubt very much that God is trying to line their pockets with ScrewYou money so they can quit their jobs. 

I think that many of us that have been raised in America under Evangelical Christian roots have a Zionist leaning worldview that taints how we see things...... Just food for thought. 

Im sorry if I’ve offended anyone.... I’m just frustrated by this topic and I hope everyone would at least look at this objectively and see if what I’m saying makes any sense. 

If I’m wrong and God does like Americans and Israeli’s better than everyone else..... then God forgive me! If He doesn’t care..... then this rant doesn’t matter much 

No problem. I understand your feelings and if I hadnt heard what I did Id be right there with you probably in regards to this investment and His almighty hand. But I did hear his voice loud and clear and that sealed it for me. I dont listen to the voices of gurus spouting all manner of lies. I heard the voice of the Lord Himself.

As to what people will do with this blessing that is between them and God. Remember the wheat and the tares will grow up together until God winnows the field. It also rains on the good and bad alike. Gods blessings are for all who receive them. The pagan nations in the Old Testament were blessed through Joseph, Daniel and other righteous men until God separated them and dealt with them.

Also the Bible is clear Israel is the Apple of Gods eye and if you bless Israel you will be blessed. If you curse them you will be cursed. This goes for an individual as well as a nation. America, especially under Trump, has been blessing Israel big time. So we are under His promise of blessing big time.

This dinar will bless many, believers and unbelievers and each one will have to give an account for how and what they did with that blessing. For me, when it happens I will continually seek my Fathers will and pray I am obedient to it.

God bless you

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 9

29 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Mods please feel free to delete my prior post..... it was not meant to Hijack Adam’s chat thread. Thank you 

My opinion is we all need to evaluate our motives for getting into this speculative Iraqi Dinar investment. Being speculative, no one here can determine the timing or magnitude of this investment. I believe that the LORD's provision for each believer is equally distributed. The provision, however, is substantially different depending on HIS eternal purposes for each individual believer. So whether the investment is time, money, talent, gold, silver, Iraqi Dinar, crypto currency, or whatever, the real treasure and inheritance is HIM.

Due consideration, as You noted earlier, would need to be made for the impact this or other investments will have on ourselves and those around us. This speculative Iraqi Dinar investment will only reveal more of who we really are just like others will experience the same. Sudden extravagant lifestyles will only hemorrhage the windfall and eliminate any future benefit. The lotto winner syndrome is real. Spartan to meager to modest considerations for lifestyle is likely the best especially starting out. I plan to start, at first on a limited basis, on meaningful experiences rather than material abundance. Investments, yes. Material abundance, no. Material abundance only attracts unwanted attention.

If I or others are misleading now, the misleading will continue after the event. So, the misleaders or others with nefarious tendencies should be avoided now and especially post event. I would not want to compromise my own or another's well being now and especially post event. If others are misleaders or have nefarious tendencies now, any association with them or the people close to them will be problematic in some degree to potentially having catastrophic results. So, being cautious in who we trust and how much trust we have in them in various aspects of this speculative Iraqi Dinar investment should be very, very carefully chosen. I would hope others would do the same with me.

Ultimately, my opinion is the motives for investing in the speculative Iraqi Dinar are really more important than the investment itself as well as the motives and behaviors others exhibit in relation to their values who are also in the speculative Iraqi Dinar investment.

Each of us can be frustrated to varying degrees and at various times with this speculative Iraqi Dinar investment as well as other investments. Maybe this has helped some to ease the pain and is why I commented here.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Thanks for your kind response Key Lime.... Like I said in my prior post I was not attacking you, just frustrated because I’ve heard so many use God and Dinar in the same sentence that it drives me crazy. 

It is is what it is

I know. We are all in this together and I too get frustrated with the carnival barkers in God's name. And if I didn't hear Him say "August" I wouldn't have said so. But I heard Him and I felt comfortable sharing on this forum because all of us are so hopeful, some desperately hopeful, that perhaps it would encourage those who are hanging on by a thread. This is going to happen. God answered my question, not with a voice in my heart as He always talks to me, but with a voice that was amazing to hear. Perhaps if it was only His voice in my heart, over the years I probably would have begun to question or begun to doubt whether it was just my own longing for it (even though I would have had no reason to pick August as a month for the RV), but the fact that it was audible erases all doubt then and anytime in the future. For me there was no denying that I heard what I heard and that fact has carried me confidently through this long wait, that this will happen and when it does happen in August anyone who has read this will remember I said I heard God tell me and maybe they will look upon this blessing in a way that will be pleasing to God and seek Him because of this testimony. 

God bless 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Wow, it sure seems we have alot of "ruby red" fingers that are pushing buttons in this thread.   Those few of you that are negging almost every post on page one of this thread - shame on you!   If you don't like what you're reading, just move on.  But to give someone a ruby red neg just because they have a great attitude or have something positive to add is beyond comprehension.   What nasty attitudes you must have -with your own life!    

• Upvote 6

On 5/16/2018 at 5:35 PM, Theseus said:

Mai Tai's and Spam for Ramadam. Does the body good 'cuz everyone knows if you go to Hawaii you have to have yourself some spam!

Okay, Ramadan. 

Love Spam - lived there for a couple,of years. You could even get it at McDonalds and other fast food locations as well as two starches with every meal. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, keylime said:

No problem. I understand your feelings and if I hadnt heard what I did Id be right there with you probably in regards to this investment and His almighty hand. But I did hear his voice loud and clear and that sealed it for me. I dont listen to the voices of gurus spouting all manner of lies. I heard the voice of the Lord Himself.

As to what people will do with this blessing that is between them and God. Remember the wheat and the tares will grow up together until God winnows the field. It also rains on the good and bad alike. Gods blessings are for all who receive them. The pagan nations in the Old Testament were blessed through Joseph, Daniel and other righteous men until God separated them and dealt with them.

Also the Bible is clear Israel is the Apple of Gods eye and if you bless Israel you will be blessed. If you curse them you will be cursed. This goes for an individual as well as a nation. America, especially under Trump, has been blessing Israel big time. So we are under His promise of blessing big time.

This dinar will bless many, believers and unbelievers and each one will have to give an account for how and what they did with that blessing. For me, when it happens I will continually seek my Fathers will and pray I am obedient to it.

God bless you

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Granny I don't see a new post for questions this week. I read this morning what I believe is A saying he isn't going to be any part of this new government. I am wondering what Adam's thoughts are on the matter. The fact they showed M as getting the most votes.... I am confused and very concerned for the people of Iraq. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2