Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 16 May 2018

Adam Montana

Good morning all!

Well, it's that time of year... Ramadan is in full swing and although there's plenty to be watchful of - my opinion is that we won't be seeing an RV during Ramadan.

This Ramadan could prove to be an interesting one... as the votes from the recent elections continue to come in, keep in mind that nothing ever gets done "on time" in Iraq (not even Ramadan, which starts late this year :lol: ), and we can probably expect some recounts on the recent elections. Abadi may not retain power, which will provide some interesting opportunities in the RV world - there would be a better way for a fresh face to put their Name in the history books and on every headline in the world than by spearheading a long-overdue revaluation of their currency, right?!

In spite of Ramadan and a potentially huge change in the political world of Iraq, there is still plenty of positive activity. I won't belabor the issue, but instead will remain watchful and see how things pan out.

Short and sweet for this morning. Stay positive, friends!

:tiphat: 

14 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

My friend Adam....it appears you haven't been onsite since last Thursday when you mentioned you would be posting about the 5-9 update in the next days....There have been several items in VIP you have mentioned you would have up coming posts on...still waiting......you are doing a dis-service to yourself, and this site with your lack of presence.....

Interesting times in dinar land with the elections and all.......let us know how you see all of it......

Let us know you are doing well.....Thanks......CL

Semi-guilty as charged - I've certainly been monitoring the site, and my profile doesn't give an accurate time I was "last online" due to multiple testing accounts, but I certainly haven't been able to post as much as I hoped. I had some very big projects going on in addition to some security upgrades on the servers that took much longer than anticipated. :shrug: 

But again, you are right - I haven't posted much lately. Things are coming back around for me and I'll have more time for you all now.

Thanks for everyone's patience and understanding!

7 hours ago, ptrrbbt said:

Hello Adam, first thank you for all of your hard work for upfront and behind the scenes as well. Watching Mr. Hannity tonite,5/15/18, and at the bottom the ticker tape said that Iraqi Bank and other officials are being investigated for fraud/corruption or something close to that,fast ticker tape,:0). If there is any truth to that it can really put all what it takes to activate the RV on hold for quite sometime couldn't it? Do you have any info to that or can you comment ?  Thank you and have a blessed day. ........ptrrbbt

:lmao: someone is ALWAYS being investigated for "fraud" over there. No big deal :D 

29 minutes ago, peace1221 said:

So, the elections are over. I’m not sure if the outcome is good or not. Since it seems that processes stall during Ramadan, and a new Govt needs to form, are we looking to the fourth quarter or 2019? I would love sooner but this is Iraq. Your thoughts?

I'm not quite ready to push my timeline out that far. Let's see what the next few days bring regarding election results and I'll make a more solid opinion based on the upcoming news.

:twothumbs:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Oh! 2 more things quickly:

1. Regarding the security upgrades I mentioned above, there is one final step to the process. The site will be offline for an hour or two today or tomorrow to finalize the project... WHEW! It was a brutal one, as anyone in IT can tell you happens occasionally. I'll be very happy to get that finalized!

2. While we're waiting on real news from Iraq, you might as well get in our weekly lottery pool!

:twothumbs:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Thank You, Adam, for the update and for all You and Your affiliates do for us!!! It IS hard and extensive not always predictable WORK that is GREATLY appreciated!!! :tiphat:

In The Mean Time.....................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Good morning Adam and DV, one thing is for sure, we have come a long way in the past year and developments continue to unfold in our favor. It’s a waiting game now, not that it hasn’t been to date, but, I believe we are closer then we have ever been. The button, perhaps, has a finger on it ready to be pushed, we will know this year imo 🙏

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Laid Back

• Om sai Ram
  • Laid Back
2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Ramadan is in full swing and - my opinion is that we won't be seeing an RV during Ramadan.

Then We Might As Well All Head Out To Hawaii And Grab A Hammock Next To Laid Back To Watch The Volcano Show And Sip Some Mai Tai’s For Awhile ! :cheesehead:

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Thank you as always, Sir!   

Also, I want to send a Big thank you, to all of you out there who contribute so much information to this site!

I love it when I am able to spend the time, just reading everything all y'all post!

The information is PRICELESS!

I don't think I've ever said it in a post, but thank you all again!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Laid Back

• Om sai Ram
  • Laid Back

Then We Might As Well All Head Out To Hawaii And Grab A Hammock Next To Laid Back To Watch The Volcano Show And Sip Some Mai Tai’s For Awhile ! :cheesehead:

:D  :D  :D 

You are all welcome but I don't think I have enough hammocks😀😀😀

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2