Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Announcement of the largest bloc

yota691

I think Abadi will have to declare state of emergency before it gets out of control, and take Maliki To prison for high treason 

Now is the time to do it..... Taking advantage of the situation and no parliamentary immunity 

Iran and Maliki are behind the protests.... They don't want loose their power in Iraq.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

Here is another pic of Maliki, but from the arabic side of the website:

Nouri al - Maliki .. His presence is a disgrace to Iraq and its role suspicious and criminal

Nouri al - Maliki .. His presence is a disgrace to Iraq and its role suspicious and criminal

Baghdad Post

Iraq news

Maliki is exploiting the burning scene in southern Iraq to implement his threat to ignite the civil war if not major part of the formation of the next government.

We will give you the details in turn ,,,,,,,,,

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

I think Abadi will have to declare state of emergency before it gets out of control, and take Maliki To prison for high treason 

Now is the time to do it..... Taking advantage of the situation and no parliamentary immunity 

Iran and Maliki are behind the protests.... They don't want loose their power in Iraq.

Maliki is showing his true colors....no holds barred.....it's now or never.  :cowboy1:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Meanwhile, the political bureau of Sadr explained that there will be no alliance with Maliki to form a new government, adding that he is responsible for the fall of the city of Mosul and other cities of Iraq into the hands of ISIS, as he was Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces at that time.

oh wow, this is not going to end well for Maliki

• Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, DWS112 said:

Here is another pic of Maliki, but from the arabic side of the website:

Baghdad Post

Iraq news

Maliki is exploiting the burning scene in southern Iraq to implement his threat to ignite the civil war if not major part of the formation of the next government.

We will give you the details in turn ,,,,,,,,,

I thought that someone pulled the trigger on that guy when I first saw it.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Observers who spoke to The Baghdad Post said that Iran stands behind the protests witnessed in southern Iraq.

They said that Iran is not only responsible for cutting electricity and water in the south, but it also inciting Basra's residents against oil companies operating there because they are not recruiting them.

The observers pointed out that Iranian President Hassan Rouhani threats that process of preventing oil companies in the Gulf from working and exporting their oil would start from southern Iraq prove that Iran is standing behind the crisis.

They called on the government of Haider al-Abadi to respond quickly to the demands of the people of Basra in order to not give Iran the chance to use the situation to destroy Iraq.

Analysts stressed that Iran is playing a "dirty game" as the mullah's regime has promised to spread chaos in the region to disrupt oil sales in the Gulf.

On July 8, protests erupted in Basra against shortage of jobs, electricity, water and basic services.

According to security and medical sources, 14 Iraqis had been killed and wounded in the protests.

Earlier on Friday, a number of Iraq's Umm Qasr port's employees said that about 100 protesters closed access to the port southern city of Basra.

Abadi arrived in Basra on Friday to discuss the latest developments of the security situation in the province.

The ministerial committee appointed by Abadi to follow up the situation in the province of Basra stressed that it is giving the subject special attention.

Ministry of Oil spokesperson, Assem Jihad said that the committee arrived in Basra on Wednesday evening to discuss the demands of the protesters.

Jihad noted that the committee decided to develop medium and long-term plans to solve shortage of electricity, water and job opportunities.

He pointed out that 10,000 job opportunities will be provided during the upcoming period, saying that these jobs will be distributed to ministries of health, education and transportation.

Abadi said on Friday that his government will provide the necessary funds in order to reconstruct Basra province.

Abadi's office pointed out in a statement that the government will respond to all the demands of the citizens of Basra.

During his meeting with a number of tribes' leaders in Basra, Abadi stressed that he came to serve the people of Basra, as well as providing all services they need.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/29418/Iran-stands-behind-Basra-protests-Observers

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

Observers who spoke to The Baghdad Post said that Iran stands behind the protests witnessed in southern Iraq.

They said that Iran is not only responsible for cutting electricity and water in the south, but it also inciting Basra's residents against oil companies operating there because they are not recruiting them.

The observers pointed out that Iranian President Hassan Rouhani threats that process of preventing oil companies in the Gulf from working and exporting their oil would start from southern Iraq prove that Iran is standing behind the crisis.

They called on the government of Haider al-Abadi to respond quickly to the demands of the people of Basra in order to not give Iran the chance to use the situation to destroy Iraq.

Analysts stressed that Iran is playing a "dirty game" as the mullah's regime has promised to spread chaos in the region to disrupt oil sales in the Gulf.

On July 8, protests erupted in Basra against shortage of jobs, electricity, water and basic services.

According to security and medical sources, 14 Iraqis had been killed and wounded in the protests.

Earlier on Friday, a number of Iraq's Umm Qasr port's employees said that about 100 protesters closed access to the port southern city of Basra.

Abadi arrived in Basra on Friday to discuss the latest developments of the security situation in the province.

The ministerial committee appointed by Abadi to follow up the situation in the province of Basra stressed that it is giving the subject special attention.

Ministry of Oil spokesperson, Assem Jihad said that the committee arrived in Basra on Wednesday evening to discuss the demands of the protesters.

Jihad noted that the committee decided to develop medium and long-term plans to solve shortage of electricity, water and job opportunities.

He pointed out that 10,000 job opportunities will be provided during the upcoming period, saying that these jobs will be distributed to ministries of health, education and transportation.

Abadi said on Friday that his government will provide the necessary funds in order to reconstruct Basra province.

Abadi's office pointed out in a statement that the government will respond to all the demands of the citizens of Basra.

During his meeting with a number of tribes' leaders in Basra, Abadi stressed that he came to serve the people of Basra, as well as providing all services they need.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/29418/Iran-stands-behind-Basra-protests-Observers

No surprise there.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Former Prime Minister of Iraq Nouri al-Maliki threatened civil war if Islamic Dawa Party, Victory Alliance and State of Law Coalition did not receive what he called their right in assuming the head of cabinet position.

So Ole Mr. Potato Head (Nouri al-Maliki) knows for certain that he (Ole Mr. Potato Head) has lost the elections and no longer has legitimate standing and immunity in Iraq via the actual will of the voters of Iraq. Funny how the manual counting has not shown any notable exceptions to the original electronic results. So now Ole Mr. Potato Head is using the only card he has but has long lost its potency that it once had in the past which is to stir up Sectarian Violence and threaten Civil War.

My estimation is this will back fire on Ole Mr. Potato Head in Iraq and internationally and justice will come down on him with a vengeance and quick (not soon). Sadr, Abadi, and other Patriotic Iraqis are well aware of Ole Mr. Potato Head's practices as being a puppet of Iran. Iran knows, too, based on the election results that times are desperate for them to survive especially without perpetrating their terrorism machine (funding, too) through Iraq with the flipped GOI via the will of the Iraqi voters and their corruption being crimped off. I suspect any uprising has been on the radar screen and will be dealt with quickly in Iraq internally to include Coalition help with Ole Mr. Potato Head sporting an orange jumpsuit hanging from the gallows for the death and destruction Ole Mr. Potato Head instigated while enjoying immunity.

I do think things need to heat up so they can be dealt with and provide an even better environment for what we all are anticipating. I think this will speed up dealing with the things that need to be dealt with for corruption removal and make implementation of the remaining economic reforms for reconstruction, construction, economic development, and foreign investment once the GOI is seated and passes the few remaining items like HCL related legislation.

I also think a news black out weighs in our favor as well. Some stuff would shock us for how this is being dealt with and PTBs do not want the general public to see or know.

I suspect Ole Mr. Potato Head is well aware his living breathing days remaining are exceedingly short.

Just my conjecture, thoughts, opinion, and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR, Reader!!! :o

In The Mean Time.....................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

6 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Yes Chuck this is all predictable.  Iran trying to destabilize Iraq and every country in the ME. Itching for a fight with the US.

They are trying to do everything they can to take pressure off them and put it back on the US.

Edited by ChuckFinley
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

So Ole Mr. Potato Head (Nouri al-Maliki) knows for certain that he (Ole Mr. Potato Head) has lost the elections and no longer has legitimate standing and immunity in Iraq via the actual will of the voters of Iraq. Funny how the manual counting has not shown any notable exceptions to the original electronic results. So now Ole Mr. Potato Head is using the only card he has but has long lost its potency that it once had in the past which is to stir up Sectarian Violence and threaten Civil War.

My estimation is this will back fire on Ole Mr. Potato Head in Iraq and internationally and justice will come down on him with a vengeance and quick (not soon). Sadr, Abadi, and other Patriotic Iraqis are well aware of Ole Mr. Potato Head's practices as being a puppet of Iran. Iran knows, too, based on the election results that times are desperate for them to survive especially without perpetrating their terrorism machine (funding, too) through Iraq with the flipped GOI via the will of the Iraqi voters and their corruption being crimped off. I suspect any uprising has been on the radar screen and will be dealt with quickly in Iraq internally to include Coalition help with Ole Mr. Potato Head sporting an orange jumpsuit hanging from the gallows for the death and destruction Ole Mr. Potato Head instigated while enjoying immunity.

I do think things need to heat up so they can be dealt with and provide an even better environment for what we all are anticipating. I think this will speed up dealing with the things that need to be dealt with for corruption removal and make implementation of the remaining economic reforms for reconstruction, construction, economic development, and foreign investment once the GOI is seated and passes the few remaining items like HCL related legislation.

I also think a news black out weighs in our favor as well. Some stuff would shock us for how this is being dealt with and PTBs do not want the general public to see or know.

I suspect Ole Mr. Potato Head is well aware his living breathing days remaining are exceedingly short.

Just my conjecture, thoughts, opinion, and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR, Reader!!! :o

In The Mean Time.....................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

You think this will backfire on Maliki?  I hope you're right.

What I see is crowds causing mayhem, people dying and others calling for Abadi's resignation.

After all the financial inclusion, Ki Cards, etc. etc., you would think this crap couldn't happen again.

• Upvote 6

• yota691 changed the title to Announcement of the largest bloc