Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Announcement of the largest bloc

yota691

34 minutes ago, Floridian said:

You think this will backfire on Maliki?  I hope you're right.

What I see is crowds causing mayhem, people dying and others calling for Abadi's resignation.

After all the financial inclusion, Ki Cards, etc. etc., you would think this crap couldn't happen again.

Hey, check this out especially 16 & 17, Floridian, AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

16.   Possibly, a national and international news black out (i.e. what in the world is happening now in Iraq and in relation to Iraq?).

17.   Possibly, surprising really, really bad news about Iraq (and/or IQD) and an extremely dismal outlook for Iraq in the short and near term.

I put this list together originally in early 2016 and repeated it in December of 2017.

Ah, don't listen to my conjecture, thoughts, opinion, and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth 'cause I might be a nut job or somethin'!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR, Reader!!! :o

In The Mean Time.....................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Hey, check this out especially 16 & 17, Floridian, AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

16.   Possibly, a national and international news black out (i.e. what in the world is happening now in Iraq and in relation to Iraq?).

17.   Possibly, surprising really, really bad news about Iraq (and/or IQD) and an extremely dismal outlook for Iraq in the short and near term.

I put this list together originally in early 2016 and repeated it in December of 2017.

Ah, don't listen to my conjecture, thoughts, opinion, and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth 'cause I might be a nut job or somethin'!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR, Reader!!! :o

In The Mean Time.....................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

Sorry, I don't understand.

No cabinet yet.

Still have corruption.

Still need laws passed.

Maliki still raising hell.

No Shabibi - he's too old.

Auctions still going on.

etc., etc., etc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Sorry, I don't understand.

No cabinet yet.

Still have corruption.

Still need laws passed.

Maliki still raising hell.

No Shabibi - he's too old.

Auctions still going on.

etc., etc., etc.

I know, I know, but I did say, Flordian, AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

21 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

I am still VERY optimistic, though, even though exercise of patience is grinding and grueling. We'll know soon enough how this is going to all shake out as we get the cabinet, corruption is being dealt with effectively, laws are passed by the newly seated Parliament, Mr. Potato Head (Nouri al-Maliki) is neutralized or liquidated (hey, the Insanians may even do that to tie off any potential for Mr. Potato Head to squeal on the Insanians), Dr. Shabibi still has breath and a brain so maybe the newly seated functions will reinstate Dr. Shabibbi to work his high potency stuff since Dr. Shabibi insisted the corrupt characters be removed first before his return, AND the auctions could stop on a dime (flip of a switch) going from the "closed economy" to an open economy. I do think it interesting there was a CBI currency auction yesterday (Friday) and I do not recall a CBI currency auction occurring on a Friday before since they normally occur Sundays through Thursdays.

This speculative Iraqi Dinar investment, to me, was likely always going to be a bumpy and long drawn out affair.

Oh, well, here we are...............................

In The Mean Time...................................

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir said that Iran must recognize that the world will not allow it to possess nuclear weapons in any way, reiterating Saudi support for President Donald Trump's decision to withdraw from the nuclear deal, Al-Arabiya reported on Saturday.

He said in an interview with Al-Arabiya’s sister channel Al-Hadath in Brussels, that Iran should be aware that the isolation and pressure on it will increase if it does not change its aggressive policies.

Jubeir held a series of meetings with several members of the European Parliament at the NATO headquarters in Brussels on Friday.

He also participated in a ministerial meeting of the global coalition against ISIS.

The officials stressed the importance of regular communication between Saudi diplomats and MPs in the European Parliament.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/29466/Iran-to-face-greater-isolation-if-its-policies-remain-unchanged-Saudi-FM

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Maliki has been a existing problem for sometime, he fuels the fire with lies and corruption and manipulation. The question is how long and far will they let him go, until they have had enough of this pathetic piece of F-Tard. And do something about him, what is it going to take for them to put a end to him. How much corruption and death and lies does it take, is there some government Iraqi sitting on a Camel with paper and pin counting all the things he has done saying nope he has reached his quota yet.

• Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir said that Iran must recognize that the world will not allow it to possess nuclear weapons in any way, reiterating Saudi support system" rel="">support for President Donald Trump's decision to withdraw from the nuclear deal, Al-Arabiya reported on Saturday.

He said in an interview with Al-Arabiya’s sister channel Al-Hadath in Brussels, that Iran should be aware that the isolation and pressure on it will increase if it does not change its aggressive policies.

Jubeir held a series of meetings with several members of the European Parliament at the NATO headquarters in Brussels on Friday.

He also participated in a ministerial meeting of the global coalition against ISIS.

The officials stressed the importance of regular communication between Saudi diplomats and MPs in the European Parliament.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/29466/Iran-to-face-greater-isolation-if-its-policies-remain-unchanged-Saudi-FM

Excellent, Trump needs some positive press. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, TexasMike1958 said:

sounds like a job for Vladimir Putin and his bartender.  Serve Maliki one of those Russian plutonium cocktails.

"Good Evening Bartender,

I would like to order one of your special Russian Plutonium cocktails for Mr. Maliki and for myself

I would like a double, of the IQD RV 1.60, extra dry, straight up with a small umbrella and

you can bring me the tab":lol:

Good Evening and a pleasant weekend to all at DV..................

Semper Fi :salute:

GORV :backflip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

So, he hands Iraq to ISIS, now he wants to hand it to Iran. What a peice of work! Time to lock him up, although it might start an Iranian proxy war?

Folks will be buying more oil stocks, as this could create high energy prices and international turmoil, short term?

• Upvote 2

I just reread my second post in this thread. Hahahahahahah

i’ll betyou were wondering what I meant by “real roosters”.  Haha Haha 

Sorry for the screw up.  That was done by auto spell

It’s supposed to read rabble rousers   Hahaha. Even Rebel Rouser would work but “Real Roosters” nope

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

Sunday 15 July

Search Bigger

It is expected that the process of counting and counting of the votes of Iraqi voters who are within the centers and polling stations stabbed integrity next week at the latest, according to a number of judges assigned to this task, but none of the political alliances did not mature to form a new Iraqi government as required by the Constitution, More than two months after the elections, which reflects, of course, the extent of differences and division between the Iraqi political leaders and Shiites in particular. According to Iraqi political leaders in Baghdad, I spoke, "none of the current political blocs reject the role of the opposition in Parliament, and insists on being part of the new government and get a position in it, which complicates the current talks clearly."

A member of the Iraqi Communist Party, Riad Saadi, said in an interview that "none of the current parties do not accept to be the role of the opposition in parliament and considers it an exclusion from the political process." He added that "we have about 20 bloc winning seats in parliament, all seeking to obtain a position or representation within the government, and the issue of sectarian quotas and nationalism within the political process protect these demands, if not participate declares that the marginalization of his community or race or his party or even the city to which he belongs "He said. 

In turn, said one of the leaders of the "victory coalition" led by Prime Minister Haider Abadi, That "the next parliament will include the presence of 236 new personalities, because the legislative elections did not return only 92 former parliamentarians to his seat again, but this does not mean not subject to the new leaders of their blocs and traditional parties, who have not changed for years," noting that "the dialogues that are now , All talk about the large bloc through which the parties will achieve their dreams, and there are no topics serving the Iraqi citizen in political dialogues. 

He added that "the real parliamentary opposition, will not be present in the new parliament, because the Iraqi culture does not accept the existence of opposition. There is a lack of harmony in the new parliament, and may disintegrate parliament after several sessions, because the new parliamentarians will be surprised by the political pressures they are subjected by their parties, and will push them to withdraw and the formation of new blocks, and will enter the parliament in chaos reflected on the country, which is expected by many observers.

He pointed to the existence of "problems within the parties themselves, because the links between them and their deputies do not include the public and popular interests of the Iraqis, but on the basis of the exchange of political benefits, including personal qualifiers, such as standing with the proposals and decisions of the coalition victory, which will do deputies of the coalition of the rule of law, Between Maliki and Abbadi, "noting that" some of the blocks forced their new deputies in parliament to write their resignations submitted and signed, in the absence of parliamentary response to the decisions of the party. The new parliament will be fragile and weak. "The first party qualifiers took place through the Kurdish Change Movement and announced the expulsion of MP Masoud Haidar from its ranks for not being committed to the movement's program. A member of the movement Karwan Hashim, "The Executive Committee of the Movement for Change decided to expel the member of the Change Movement and the deputy in the Iraqi parliament within the bloc of change from the ranks unanimously."

In the meantime, the Sadr al-Maliki node is still the first factor in not announcing the new alliance of the Shiite blocs, the current movement aims to attract each of them the rest of the blocks to it. Mohammed al-Obeidi, a member of the alliance, "Saroon," led by Moqtada al-Sadr, said in an interview that "the alliance between Sawsan and the rule of law led by Nuri al-Maliki is taboo." He added that "this man (Maliki) handed over one-third of Iraq to the dashing and wasted hundreds of billions of dollars theft and corruption, and attributed the country to the era before the industrial revolution, there is no water, electricity and services, orphans and widows increased a lot and we are not increasing them again by our alliance with him." He pointed out that "Mr. Sadr does not mind in alliance with any other political partner provided that it is not sectarian such as al-Maliki."

The head of the political bureau of the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, Zia al-Asadi had confirmed last Thursday, the existence of two conditions for the return of water to the streams between the Sadrists and the leader of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki. Al-Asadi said that "the opinion of Muqtada al-Sadr is clear on the issue of the return of water to the sewer with Nuri al-Maliki, and includes that Maliki is willing to acquit the charge of what happened during the years of his rule or to provide the defaulters to justice, otherwise there will be no return to the situation with him." He acknowledged "the existence of external interventions in the formation of the Iraqi government, but the weakest this time," noting that "at this stage can not Iran and America and other countries to intervene seriously or seriously in the course of the political process."

In the meantime revealed sources close to the leader of the current Moqtada al-Sadr, in Najaf about "a new meeting between Sadr and Ammar al-Hakim, Iyad Allawi and other Sunni leaders will be addressed a number of files, notably the issue of the second term of Prime Minister Haider Abadi, A condition for its alliance with other blocs as well as discuss the program of the next government. " According to the same sources, "the subject of the declaration of the final alliance between the doctrine and wisdom led by Ammar al-Hakim and national leadership of Iyad Allawi needs to understand and agree on a number of important topics." 

In this context, the leader of the alliance "conquest" Iskandar and Tutt, in an interview, that "the talks with Sunni blocs and other Kurdish focused on the fact that they will ally with those who provide them the greatest possible political concessions in the new government." "The Kurds are trying to get sovereign ministries through their own policy," he said.

For his part, the parliamentary "Islamic Party" Mutashar al-Samarrai, that "the Iraqi people have lost confidence in the new parliament, especially that he saw in particular and heard through the statements and the media and the election commission itself, the fraud that took place in the parliamentary elections," noting that "The votes given to many candidates came in an informal and legal way, and therefore we have a problem of trust between the public and the political." 

He added that "the political process in Iraq, and since 2004 was unable to walk on the right track, and the establishment of a state of genuine institutions, the interests of the people," noting that "the lack of arms in the hands of the state will be a big problem in the next phase, because those armed factions Stptz and threaten fair politicians, in order to obtain the rewards and gains and funds. "

In turn, saw Iraqi political analyst Mohammed Shafiq, "The political situation in Iraq has not yet reached the level where the masses are convinced that the opposition is a gain, as it is the case of participation in the government," noting that "if the opposition has been achieved, it will certainly be subject to And the effects of internal and external, and calculated experience in that the reform front, which was formed after the storming of parliament by the demonstrators and the dismissal of the presidency of parliament. 

He added that "it is difficult to predict the current situation, but the rise of some new candidates and the low participation in the elections may be deterrent factors during parliamentary parliamentary that the scenario may be repeated in the next four years so this feeling may contribute to make a change, even a slight The performance of parliament to its work, especially if we note that the current parliament had a good role in the processes of questioning and accountability compared to previous sessions.

• Upvote 1

"Today" the National Democratic Party of Kurdistan meet to prepare draft demands for Baghdad

Readers

"Today" the National Democratic Party of Kurdistan meet to prepare draft demands for Baghdad

15-07-2018 01:49 PM

The Euphrates -

The two main Kurdish parties are due to meet in Kurdistan Democratic Kurdistan and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) on Sunday in the city of Erbil. 

The two parties' political bureaux will meet to prepare a draft containing their demands and conditions for forming the next federal government, according to informed sources. 

The two main parties have formed a joint delegation to go to the capital Baghdad to negotiate with the blocks winning in the recent legislative elections to agree on the largest bloc, and the formation of the new federal government.

• Upvote 1

presence of Barzani start an "important" meeting of the two main parties to develop a paper to negotiate with Baghdad

In the presence of Barzani, an "important" meeting of the two main parties to develop a paper to negotiate with Baghdad

Twilight News

2 hours ago

A few days ago in the city of Arbil, a meeting of the political offices of the two main parties, the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan.

The meeting was held in the Political Bureau of the Democratic Party in the presence of the party's vice president, Nechirvan Barzani, and the leader of the National Union Mullah Bakhtiar in addition to members of the political offices of the two parties.

The meeting aims at drafting a final draft of the demands of the Kurdistan Region, which will be negotiated by the delegation of the two parties during his visit to Baghdad and meet the parties and political forces winning in the legislative elections.

The meeting will also discuss the parliamentary elections scheduled for the end of September in Kurdistan and the preparation of the ground, and the atmosphere of democracy to be successful.

The two main parties have formed a joint delegation to go to the capital Baghdad to negotiate with the blocks winning in the recent legislative elections to agree on the largest bloc, and the formation of the new federal government.

The two parties have also rejected any postponement of the Kurdistan elections on schedule.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_Policy

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press:

The leaders of the political blocs on Monday, a meeting involving most of the political blocs missed the leader of a coalition of state law Nuri al-Maliki, while stressed the need to accelerate the formation of a national majority government, calling to respond to the demands of the demonstrators.

"We have attended the meeting of the leaders of the political blocs stressed the need to accelerate the formation of the government of the national majority, which represents a realistic solution to the problems suffered by Iraq," said a statement to the office of the leader of the wisdom movement, Ammar al-Hakim. 

The statement added that "the most important features of this government is the provision of services, the basic requirement in the demonstrations that are taking place in several cities, which reinforce what we went to early that Iraq to the challenge of providing services after the victory of political, community and military." 

"Demonstrators have been called upon to focus on the demands and caution of the oppressors who are trying to distort the rights of the demonstrators and the peaceful demonstration of assaulting the people's money," the statement said.
In the same context, informed source told "Al-Gharab Press" that the leader of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki did not attend the meeting. He did not elaborate further on Maliki's failure to attend the meeting.
  • Upvote 2

Editorial Date: 2018/7/16 23:46 • 261 times read
In the presence of Mr. Ammar al-Hakim .. Leaders of the blocs emphasize that the government of the national majority is a realistic solution to the problems
(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) Leaders of the blocs in the presence of the President of the National Alliance, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, said the national majority government is a realistic solution to the problems.
"Ammar al-Hakim stressed during the presence of the meeting of leaders of the political blocs on Monday evening, the need to accelerate the formation of a national majority government, which represents a realistic solution to the problems suffered by Iraq." 
"The most important feature of this government is the provision of services, the basic requirement in the demonstrations taking place in several cities, which reinforce what we went to early that Iraq is in the challenge of providing services after the victory of political, community and military." 
On the latest demonstrations, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim stressed "the need to respond to the demands of the legitimate demonstrators and to achieve them as soon as possible," calling on us to "focus on the demands," warning of "the oppressors who are trying to distort the rightness of the demands and the peaceful demonstration against the people's money."
  • Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to Announcement of the largest bloc